Author Topic: Where will the next batch of bbers with great genetics come from?  (Read 863 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
With Ronnie Coleman signing that Chinese Quadzilla, and noticing that people of SouthEast Asian descent (non-round eyes) have excellent leg development----like blessed with very good leg genetics.
And that a lot of the drugs are coming from that area, will the next batch of genetic wonders in bbing come from that area?
 Or how about West Africa? We've seen what Vic Richards could be (we don't know how he would look contest ready) and Jojo well. What about Germany or other Euro countries? Or the Mid-East?

NotSure

• Getbig III
Re: Where will the next batch of genetics wonders come from?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 05:10:30 PM »
With Ronnie Coleman signing that Chinese Quadzilla, and noticing that people of SouthEast Asian descent (non-round eyes) have excellent leg development----like blessed with very good leg genetics.
And that a lot of the drugs are coming from that area, will the next batch of genetic wonders in bbing come from that area?
 Or how about West Africa? We've seen what Vic Richards could be (we don't know how he would look contest ready) and Jojo well. What about Germany or other Euro countries? Or the Mid-East?
You seem to be pretty eager to find any info you can to have the cunning edge on where the next muscle boy warriors will be sprouting from.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 06:33:14 PM »
You seem to be pretty eager to find any info you can to have the cunning edge on where the next muscle boy warriors will be sprouting from.
hahaha.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 06:49:58 PM »
Or how about West Africa? We've seen what Vic Richards could be (we don't know how he would look contest ready) and Jojo well.

I remember reading an article by Dan Duchaine about the time synthetic Hgh became widely available. Dan said he could trace the best gh responder's roots to West Africa.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 07:21:51 PM »
I remember reading an article by Dan Duchaine about the time synthetic Hgh became widely available. Dan said he could trace the best gh responder's roots to West Africa.
duchaine saw everything work on everybody else's build but his own,,lotta knowledge tho,,,

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 08:20:30 PM »
duchaine saw everything work on everybody else's build but his own,,lotta knowledge tho,,,

Must have been frustrating.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Re: Where will the next batch of bbers with great genetics come from?
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 08:21:31 PM »
Perhaps from another star system.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 11:07:08 PM »

I can see why he would say that....they're some of the most naturally lean muscular people I've ever met. Where they took the slaves from....countries like ghana, nigeria, cameroon, ivory coast etc. Not skinny like ethiopians and somalians.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Where will the next batch of bbers with great genetics come from?
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 01:24:27 AM »