Author Topic: What is the worst "Accident" that has happened to you while lifting weights?  (Read 11741 times)

ASJChaotic

io856

inverted anus

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
cocksucking accident.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~

ASJChaotic

elaborate :D
a girl is sucking your cock and trying to squat at the same time
something is gonna rip  :D

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
Had been working out for a couple months tops, was doing incline db presses, and decided to cross over the dumbbells at the top to get a better contraction in my chest.  Of course my arms were ripped across the opposite sides of my body and the dumbbells crashed to the floor.  Right shoulder got fucked abit.  Didn't do that again.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
While doing "skull-crushers" i literaly "crushed" my skull with the ez-bar. a little swelling at the forehead and a red line from the bar were my "trophies".

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
This is the worst one for me. Blacked out with like 900 pounds in my hands not good!!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
what where you weak wolfy!!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
This is the worst one for me. Blacked out with like 900 pounds in my hands not good!!!!

:o :o :o
Got an ouchie from this one?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
wolfy a typicle ego trainer.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
what where you weak wolfy!!

No I was Fat and very Unhealthy my BP was sky high and with the added pressure from the shirt out I went. I was prolly the strongest I had ever been in my life at that point. But also porlly the unhealthiest I have ever been that is where I started getting the bad Health problems right after that meet and made me realize it was time to get healthy.

Me Egotistical?? I'm prolly humblest person you will ever meet, especially after that meet!!! And Yes I had hit that weight in the gym numerous times should not of been a problem.

ASJChaotic

No I was Fat and very Unhealthy my BP was sky high and with the added pressure from the shirt out I went. I was prolly the strongest I had ever been in my life at that point. But also porlly the unhealthiest I have ever been that is where I started getting the bad Health problems right after that meet and made me realize it was time to get healthy.

Me Egotistical?? I'm prolly humblest person you will ever meet, especially after that meet!!! And Yes I had hit that weight in the gym numerous times should not of been a problem.
it looks like you don't have a rib cage  :o
how many broke ribs?  :o

Tombo

• Getbig V
pretty gross one .. was doing barbell curls and had a wart on the edge of my palm.. had been frozen with nitrogen recently so it was a big blister, anyways i curled it up and the thing popped .. prolly on people around me but i kept quiet lol

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
it looks like you don't have a rib cage  :o
how many broke ribs?  :o

It hit me right below the sternum, totally missed the rib cage. But as you can see it pushed my belly WAY out and I had some muscular discomfort in the belly button area. A female friend of mione who is a nurse looked at it and said I prolly had some slight tears in there. But I was shitting OK and nothing hurt to bad after a week so I called it being lucky!!! 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

Dang man.  You might wanna think about getting a new set of spotters  lol

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV

ASJChaotic

how the hell did they get 900 pounds off of you wolfe?  :o

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
was that at a contest bigbadwolfe?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
My worst "accident" was a wet fart during deadlifts.

Still finished the set though. HARDCORE!

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV

Dude I watched the vid of it and it happened so fast there was no way they were gonna stop it that fast. I'm just glad they did get it off me FAST and that it went to my feet and not to my face.   

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
how the hell did they get 900 pounds off of you wolfe?  :o

It took al 5 guys standing there to grab it. So you see how fast it was look at the female side judge she is still looking to see if I raised my ass.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
was that at a contest bigbadwolfe?

That was at the UPA Nationals back in April in Columbus Ohio.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
That was at the UPA Nationals back in April in Columbus Ohio.

What's your weight class and what are your best lifts?
Any restrictions on equipment in the UPA?

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
What's your weight class and what are your best lifts?
Any restrictions on equipment in the UPA?

My best Shirted Contest lift is 859.875 (860) at the 07 Arnold Classic where I took 2nd place. My best Raw contest best is 600 at the New England Record Breakers. My best shirted gym lift is 905 to the chest and my best raw gym lift is 650 touch n go.

I've always competed as a Superheavy (340 lb  to 420 lb BW range) but I'm now 300 pounds and offically a 308er.