Author Topic: CHERI LANE (LAURA)@@ 2 WEEKS OUT!!!  (Read 68676 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: CHERI LANE (LAURA)@@ 2 WEEKS OUT!!!
« Reply #600 on: March 12, 2007, 01:45:11 PM »
i copy huh?  the only person in the world who never copy anything he says is me,,everything you hear is straight out of my experience and other pros experience that i worked and trained with,,

but this is not the point,,,
have some minimal respect,,that girl HAS THE FUCKIN GENETICS ,,ARE YOU FUCKIN BLIND??WHAT YOU DONT YOU DONT SEE WELL? that chic could stand with guys in  local shows and place well,,and she STILL LOOK FEMININE AND DONT USE BUNCH OF HORMONES,,she could do very well in nationals and its up to her to choose her path,, but you try to bring someone down who dont deserve it because that someone got the goods!!!

Do me a favor and just ,,,,,,,, stop,,,,,,,,,, posting ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,

You should stick to giving out crappy advice on gear.  ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #601 on: March 12, 2007, 01:53:48 PM »

THanx Dennis Nassar Heinz Senior

errrrrrrrrr  GH!!

I don't thinks it is Dennis. Dennis speaks perfect english. GH15 doesn't. I don't think GH15 is an American.
The House that Ruth built

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #602 on: March 12, 2007, 03:25:38 PM »
Yup that is why I included a link to the source file at the bottom. ;)

I'd much rather hear what you have to say about this topic. In the future try expressing what you believe in your own words. Whatever you believe is fine with me and I'm interested in hearing it. But when you start quoting from the bible it comes off as preachy and self-righteous and proves nothing because the bible cannot prove itself. You know what circular reasoning is, right?

Please be aware, I am not denying the existence of God, just the veracity of the bible. It is a flawed document. And it has done as much harm as good in this world.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #603 on: March 12, 2007, 03:51:15 PM »
just bent her over and fuck that meat.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #604 on: March 12, 2007, 03:53:29 PM »
I'd much rather hear what you have to say about this topic. In the future try expressing what you believe in your own words. Whatever you believe is fine with me and I'm interested in hearing it. But when you start quoting from the bible it comes off as preachy and self-righteous and proves nothing because the bible cannot prove itself. You know what circular reasoning is, right?

Please be aware, I am not denying the existence of God, just the veracity of the bible. It is a flawed document. And it has done as much harm as good in this world.

I gave you the source you where looking for. The root of all evil is pride. I do not want to sound self-righteous but at the same time I can back up my points quoting sources.

The bible is as valid a document as any other scientific document out there.
just push some weight!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #605 on: March 12, 2007, 03:54:16 PM »

blah... blah... blah... can we move on?

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #606 on: March 12, 2007, 03:59:46 PM »
Nice work Cheri, you looked good but walking round the store and pizza parlour in your posing suit, dear lord pleeeeaaasseeeeee.......

Is that ET doing Brigette Neilson?

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #607 on: March 12, 2007, 04:21:56 PM »
The bible is as valid a document as any other scientific document out there.

You should learn the difference between science and allegorical storytelling.

By the way, "God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good,"

"And God saw that it was good,"...I can picture Him smiling and nodding. It sounds like He was proud of what He had made.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #608 on: March 12, 2007, 04:31:03 PM »
You should learn the difference between science and allegorical storytelling.

By the way, "God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good,"

"And God saw that it was good,"...I can picture Him smiling and nodding. It sounds like He was proud of what He had made.

That's just the problem. How would you know if God is smilling and nodding. Those are human emotions.

just push some weight!

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #609 on: March 12, 2007, 04:37:30 PM »
That's just the problem. How would you know if God is smilling and nodding. Those are human emotions.

Exactly. So are the many other attributes given to God in the Old and New Testament. Vengeful, wrathful, forgiving, loving. So you are saying that the bible should not be taken literally? 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #610 on: March 12, 2007, 05:02:41 PM »
Exactly. So are the many other attributes given to God in the Old and New Testament. Vengeful, wrathful, forgiving, loving. So you are saying that the bible should not be taken literally? 

I see that was a trap now.

just push some weight!

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #611 on: March 12, 2007, 06:11:40 PM »
I see that was a trap now.

LOL! Yes, you walked right into that one.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #612 on: March 12, 2007, 06:21:11 PM »

what does your faith tell you?
Here comes the money shot

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #613 on: March 12, 2007, 06:39:24 PM »
what does your faith tell you?

If we all treated one another like we would want to be treated we would have heaven on earth. Some cool guy once said that a long time ago and I don't care if he was a God or not...it's a good way to live.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: March 12, 2007, 06:43:52 PM »
If we all treated one another like we would want to be treated we would have heaven on earth. Some cool guy once said that a long time ago and I don't care if he was a God or not...it's a good way to live.

hmmm...that wouldn't mean an end to "making it rain" and using women in misogynistic ways

if that is the case, then heaven doesn't sounds so good..

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #615 on: March 12, 2007, 07:06:40 PM »
hmmm...that wouldn't mean an end to "making it rain" and using women in misogynistic ways

if that is the case, then heaven doesn't sounds so good..

Yikes!! Sheeee-it! LOL! I think we can still leave room for appreciating ALL of God's creation!! She is as God made her, you know. And anything God makes can't be bad, right??

Here's my bottom line for alexxx and anyone else that gives a shit...

I saw in those pix of Laura walking around town with her trophy a moment of pure joy. Those are hard to come by in this life. She had accomplished a personal goal that few people have and it felt good and she was having fun with it. Alexx tried to make her feel bad for feeling good about herself and then backed it up with the bible! A lousy thing to do, IMO and not at all Christ-like. That's the kind of thing that I can't stand.

Yeah, yeah, I know...epic meltdown!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #616 on: March 13, 2007, 02:03:09 AM »
I can't handle 25 pages, but from what I got through some of the posts, you did great and you looked fantastic!...congrats to you, Laura!  Nothing like getting into the shape of your life.  Which federation was it with?  Again, congrats, you look great!  Arvilla's a lucky man!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: March 13, 2007, 03:24:46 AM »
I can't handle 25 pages, but from what I got through some of the posts, you did great and you looked fantastic!...congrats to you, Laura!  Nothing like getting into the shape of your life.  Which federation was it with?  Again, congrats, you look great!  Arvilla's a lucky man!
Thanks bic.  It was an NPC show.

and gatomjp....thanks for having my back.   ;)   Tell your bro that I sent Jenn a PM through his s/n.  Thanks!
:D Weee

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: March 13, 2007, 03:27:39 AM »
Thanks bic.  It was an NPC show.

and gatomjp....thanks for having my back.   ;)   Tell your bro that I sent Jenn a PM through his s/n.  Thanks!

Hey Cheri, what is your routine like now?

are you back to do doing legs?
are you still doing cardio first thing then working out later?
are you still dieting?