Author Topic: More Evidence For Islam, the Religion of Peace  (Read 935 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
More Evidence For Islam, the Religion of Peace
« on: December 13, 2007, 09:48:26 AM »
Father killed daughter for not wearing hijab, her friends say

Friends and classmates of a 16-year-old girl who police say was murdered by her devout Muslim father in a Toronto suburb told local media Tuesday she was killed for not wearing a hijab.

Police said in a statement they received an emergency call at 7:55 am local time Monday from "a man who indicated that he had just killed his daughter."

The victim, Aqsa Parvez, was "rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries, but tragically passed away late last night."

Her father, Muhammad Parvez, 57, was arrested at the scene and will be formally charged with murder when he appears in court Wednesday, said police.

The girl's friends, meanwhile, told local media she was having trouble at home because she did not conform to the family's religious beliefs and refused to wear a traditional Islamic head scarf, or hijab.

"She wanted to go different ways than her family wanted to go, and she wanted to make her own path, but he (her father) wouldn't let her," one of her classmates told public broadcaster CBC.

"She loved clothes," another of her friends, Dominiquia Holmes-Thompson, told the daily Toronto Star. "She just wanted to show her beauty ... She just wanted to dress like us, just like a normal person."

According to her friends, Aqsa had worn the hijab at school last year, but rebelled in recent months.

They said she would leave home wearing a hijab and loose-fitting clothes, but would take off her head scarf and change into tighter garments at school, then change back before going home at the end of the day.

The victim's 26 year-old brother was also charged with obstructing police in the investigation.

Copyright AFP 2007, AFP stories and photos shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: More Evidence For Islam, the Religion of Peace
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 09:55:46 AM »
You know it's all primitive 3rd world crap.

Those poeple are still living in B.C.

No different than the crap in the OT when working on the sabbath was punishable by death.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 10:00:29 AM »
In all fairness, I have to post this.  See, this is one of the reasons why Christians get a bad rap.  I guarantee you though, the thugs that beat these three kids down were NOT professed Christians!

http://clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/468714?wpid=1904

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 10:12:46 AM »

Those aren't real Christians.

I rarely see "real Christians" or extreme Christians do violent things for religious reasons, but we see some tragic things happen for the stupidest reasons with extreme Muslims.

I think Christians get a bad rap because of the hypocrisy we see when some of them get exposed for gay sex, drugs, thievery etc. in the news.

And also in my personal experience out the web, the more righteous and bible thumping they are the more crooked they are eventually found out to be.  This isn't just one person either, these are many of whom I've met and had dealings with over the years.  One example would be this guy I've known for over 20 years who is an evangelists who cheated one of our mutual friends out of about $19,000 and almost caused him to lose his job.

This guy still sends me E-mails preaching the WOG.