Author Topic: Why doesn't THE TRAITOR talk to his fellow citizens as he talks to Woodward  (Read 1137 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Why doesn't THE TRAITOR talk to his fellow citizens as he talks to Woodward
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2020, 05:17:57 PM »
She just got named , but it's ways to go before she's on the actual SCOTUS.
However, this is the 1st step for any SCOTUS justice.

I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO WELCOME OUR NEWEST SUPREME COURT JUSTICE...AMY CONEY BARRETT.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2020, 05:23:02 PM »
1. I'm against the large protests for safety reasons, the same way I'm against the Trump rallies.
   I was one of the first to post that the BLM rallies were unsafe during a covid pandemic.
   The media was hypocritical on that and I called 'em out on it months ago.

2.. Woodward has Trump on tape talking saying he KNOWS that covid is deadly and easy to transmit thru the  air.
    Trump goes on to say it's at least 5x more deadly then the typical flu and compared Covid to the plague .
    He admitted he was "playing it down " for the public
* Those are TRUMP's own words, on tape . In public he said/did the opposite .

3.. Walt, c'mon now, if the owner of Wal-Mart was heard on tape saying he KNEW that covid was dangerous.
   Then, he also says, that he didn't want to say it public because that would hurt his business, so he played the threat down.

THIS is clear and objective proof by Trump's own words that he only cares about HIMSELF

3. Ya know Walt, I contributed $$, to his good man running for congress in Ga.
https://www.richmccormick.us/

I hope that proves, I vote for character and service over petty politics.
Unlike Dr McCormick,  I find many flaws in Trump's character as a man. Trump's a con man .

cut and paste from Yahoo ? covoid transmitted by air ?  no wonder most ignore you...
K

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2020, 01:18:52 PM »
Oh boy....the MSM going to be working overtime to try to hide this one
It won't matter Walt.

The hardcore Trumpers , like you, are dug in and are voting for Trump regardless of debates or other issues.

Those like me will never vote for Trump, because we find him "unfit for the office".
Seriously Walt, it's way beyond politics , party or issues.
We think Trump , the man, severely lacks the  character needed , to hold office. Period.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2020, 03:24:50 PM »
It won't matter Walt.

The hardcore Trumpers , like you, are dug in and are voting for Trump regardless of debates or other issues.

Those like me will never vote for Trump, because we find him "unfit for the office".
We think Trump , the man, severely lacks the  character needed , to hold office. Period.

What about you Hocoward, you were UNFIT for the US marines action against muslim terrorists  ???.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2020, 05:12:23 PM »
It won't matter Walt.

You voted for Hillary Clinton.

Don’t claim President Donald Trump lacks character, when you were willing to vote for that vile creature.