Author Topic: Tyson vs. Paul  (Read 9497 times)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Tyson vs. Paul
« Reply #250 on: May 01, 2024, 08:33:18 PM »
And now they’re back to the original big gloves and no testing.

This was clearly just a way to keep people talking about it.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/Gr2s8Q4R1CnhSUAt/?mibextid=WC7FNe

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: May 01, 2024, 09:15:30 PM »
That`s because you and Jake are both idiots.
Bro...

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: May 01, 2024, 09:16:16 PM »
Don't worry.  He's going to.
Yep, I believe it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #253 on: May 01, 2024, 10:41:11 PM »
You're welcome.  Fuckface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Legit LOL  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #254 on: May 01, 2024, 11:01:19 PM »
Legit LOL  ;D

Were you as surprised as I was at Ryan Garcia beating Devin Haney?  I think Canelo and Mungia will be fun while it lasts but I expect Canelo to stop him in the 2nd half of the fight.  Two weeks from Saturday we've got Fury and Usyk.  I think Usyk outpoints him and scores a couple knockdowns along the way. 

*Update - Garcia tested positve for Ostarine and 19-norandrosterone.  Of course he denies it and has no idea how it got there.  Once the B samples confirm this, they need to make an example out of this little fucker.  Haney should get the loss on his record changed to a no contest.  Garcia's entire purse should be forfeited and Haney should get a generous portion of it if not all of it.  Finally, at a minimum, a 2 year ban and if the little worm tries to fight overseas or doesn't comply in any way, a lifetime ban is in order. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 01, 2024, 11:13:40 PM »
Were you as surprised as I was at Ryan Garcia beating Devin Haney?  I think Canelo and Mungia will be fun while it lasts but I expect Canelo to stop him in the 2nd half of the fight.  Two weeks from Saturday we've got Fury and Usyk.  I think Usyk outpoints him and scores a couple knockdowns along the way. 
Yeah,I was surprised,but I was hoping Ryan would beat the "I would never let a white boy beat me" Farrakhan following Camel nose twat!  :D

Ryan housed his ass!   LOL  :D

I got Fury winning........I agree on Canelo stopping  Mungia.

Inoue vs. Nery on May 7th.

Brandon Figeueroa vs. Jessie Magdalena and Mario Barrios is the co-header on the Canelo card.

All good fights.

It`s about time the PBC padding their fighters records against nobodies stopped, now we seem to finally be getting the best fighting the best or at least close to it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: May 01, 2024, 11:15:03 PM »
Wow,just read your edit about Garcia.....what an idiot!   :(

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #257 on: May 01, 2024, 11:22:27 PM »
Not a fan of the Saudi's but the Prince who is putting up the dough for boxing is ok by me.  If Crawford beats Madrimov for a 154lb belt, I hope the Prince puts up enough dough for him to fight Boots Ennis. 

I also love the Virgil Ortiz vs Tim Tszyu fight.  I'm a big fan of Tim Tszyu.  He'll knock Fundora out when they rematch.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 02, 2024, 12:49:54 AM »
Not a fan of the Saudi's but the Prince who is putting up the dough for boxing is ok by me.  If Crawford beats Madrimov for a 154lb belt, I hope the Prince puts up enough dough for him to fight Boots Ennis. 

I also love the Virgil Ortiz vs Tim Tszyu fight.  I'm a big fan of Tim Tszyu.  He'll knock Fundora out when they rematch.
I agree on all counts....that is a great fucking card the Suadis are putting on and it`s in the USA too.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #259 on: May 02, 2024, 02:47:46 AM »
And now they’re back to the original big gloves and no testing.

This was clearly just a way to keep people talking about it.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/Gr2s8Q4R1CnhSUAt/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Do you know what it means to be a sanctioned fight that means it is regulated by law. They are not allowed to fix a sanctioned fight. It has nothing to do with the size of the gloves or time of the rounds. It means there will be judges and you can place wages because there will be a winner and it will not be predetermined.

As far as drug testing I have seen no reports they are not testing for everything. In fact if they didn't test for anabolic and a 230lb Jake Paul hurt Tyson the Texas board would be setting themselves up for a lawsuit.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #260 on: May 02, 2024, 03:34:58 AM »
Jake Paul is a small ass 230. I hope Tyson makes him unable to speak so we never have to hear from this moron ever again.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: May 02, 2024, 03:52:08 AM »
Jake Paul is a small ass 230. I hope Tyson makes him unable to speak so we never have to hear from this moron ever again.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #262 on: May 02, 2024, 07:45:11 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #263 on: May 02, 2024, 07:57:05 AM »
Do you know what it means to be a sanctioned fight that means it is regulated by law. They are not allowed to fix a sanctioned fight. It has nothing to do with the size of the gloves or time of the rounds. It means there will be judges and you can place wages because there will be a winner and it will not be predetermined.

As far as drug testing I have seen no reports they are not testing for everything. In fact if they didn't test for anabolic and a 230lb Jake Paul hurt Tyson the Texas board would be setting themselves up for a lawsuit.

Who are you who are so wise in the ways of the sweet science?  Answer:  No one, really.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #264 on: May 02, 2024, 10:50:43 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #265 on: May 02, 2024, 10:59:03 AM »

Yeah, that'll stop them from fixing a fight...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 02, 2024, 02:15:43 PM »
Yeah, that'll stop them from fixing a fight...
.......it always has in the past.   LOL  ;D