Author Topic: Pro Level Contest Prep Drugs  (Read 6365 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Pro Level Contest Prep Drugs
« on: December 05, 2012, 04:11:39 AM »
Besides the obvious anabolics and peptides, there are a few important drugs which almost all successful pro bodybuilders utilize in their arsenal.

1. Lasix - The atomic bomb of diuretics. Improper use of Lasix is usually the reason someone looks amazing one day and terrible 24 hours later on stage. Used right, Lasix will provide a level of dryness to the bone that no other diuretic can match...used wrong you will be pissing out your muscles in a matter of hours. Lasix can and will kill you, easily one of the most dangerous drug used in the bodybuilding circuit today.

2. Dyazide - A mild diuretic, easier to handle than Lasix. It is a combination of potassium sparing diuretic and a thiazide diuertic which makes it more more "balanced." Many kidney problems are due to constant overuse of Dyazide due to the potassium buildup it can induce.

3. Mersal - Unfortunately still used by some and even more unfortunately it is often given to "clients" by "gurus" as a "secret weapon" without divulging the fact that it is a mercurial. In all fairness, though, most would not care if they thought it was the difference between 1st and 2nd place.

4. Nalbuphine and other opiates - Ever since a certain "guru" cited some obscure studies that showed opiates reduce cortisol and increase growth hormone, the use of bain, oxys and dilaudid have become a contest prep staple.

5. Adipex - A popular prescription appetite suppressant.

6. DNP - Despite the claims that Farah was the one who made it popular again, DNP has been on the circuit for a long time and a contest prep favorite. Nichols loved to push DNP and Mersal on his guinea pigs, but hey it worked on Ron Coleman.

7. Dextran - An IV plasma expander

whitewidow

Re: Pro Level Contest Prep Drugs
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 04:57:15 AM »
I think lasix is still the most popular although dyazide is getting to be very popular as well. Nubain is not a opiate. oxycodone and dilauded are opiates. I can see where they lower cortisol but how far out do bodybuilders really use oxycodone and in what mg amount? oxycodone IR is very addictive and can get somebody hooked within days of use. Nubain and opiates do not sound like good choices but I do now they are used. mainly nubain as it is less addictive. I have never really heard of bodybuilders using oxycodone by a guru. I now some just use it recreationally but not because they were told it lowers cortisol and raises HGH levels.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 06:29:38 AM »
GOOD READ,,

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 06:54:54 AM »
Good info.

Mersal is that secret weapon many guys are given that they don't even know about. Kind of fucked up when you think about it.

Dyazide works great and a lot of guys use it on a regular basis. I've used it to compete in body building and to cut weight for power lifting meets.

8)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 07:05:23 AM »
Are you cats talking about MERSALYL ACID?

THE BEEF

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 07:18:29 AM »
Good shit

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 08:09:38 AM »
Are you cats talking about MERSALYL ACID?

THE BEEF

Yes.

8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 08:36:55 AM »
BFG, can you describe the final week of prep before a show and the drug, food and water regime they follow right up to getting on stage?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 09:47:49 AM »
Lasix is overrated.  I did 4 doses in 24 hours and honestly a pot of coffee has more of an effect on me. Dyazide will be the next one I try- if I use a diuretic again.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 10:16:59 AM »
I think lasix is still the most popular although dyazide is getting to be very popular as well. Nubain is not a opiate. oxycodone and dilauded are opiates. I can see where they lower cortisol but how far out do bodybuilders really use oxycodone and in what mg amount? oxycodone IR is very addictive and can get somebody hooked within days of use. Nubain and opiates do not sound like good choices but I do now they are used. mainly nubain as it is less addictive. I have never really heard of bodybuilders using oxycodone by a guru. I now some just use it recreationally but not because they were told it lowers cortisol and raises HGH levels.

Nubain is a synthetic opiate agonist/antagonist. Addictive as any other opiate if you do it throughout the day for longer than 3 weeks. waaaaaay back in the day i'd get a bottle of Astra for $17 and a bottle of Abbott for $12 and Upjohn amps for $19... eventually the supply dried up and prices went to over $80/10cc's and my bottle and a half a day habit got expensive... then switched to Torbugesic until I got sick of being dope-sick, and like most of us who got caught up with 'bain, got off (with the help of ultram, temgesic, and valium... 3 months of physical withdrawl, a year of mental cravings... brutal).

back to the OP,

there's nothing special about Mersal, except for a while it wasn't on the list and was 'exotic' and most ppl hadn't heard of it, which created demand. lasix is better.

dextran as a plasma expander? Dextran75 is just sugar water... won't do shit. "plasma expanders".... lol... worthless... same as manitol

no need for adipex is you're running ephederine.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 11:41:20 AM »
Lasix is overrated.  I did 4 doses in 24 hours and honestly a pot of coffee has more of an effect on me. Dyazide will be the next one I try- if I use a diuretic again.
dyazide worked out well for a usa early 90's amateur who won wght class looked like chiseled statue nailed it that time...

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 11:49:11 AM »
dyazide worked out well for a usa early 90's amateur who won wght class looked like chiseled statue nailed it that time...
Well that's what I need- chiseled!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 11:51:36 AM »
Nubain is a synthetic opiate agonist/antagonist. Addictive as any other opiate if you do it throughout the day for longer than 3 weeks. waaaaaay back in the day i'd get a bottle of Astra for $17 and a bottle of Abbott for $12 and Upjohn amps for $19... eventually the supply dried up and prices went to over $80/10cc's and my bottle and a half a day habit got expensive... then switched to Torbugesic until I got sick of being dope-sick, and like most of us who got caught up with 'bain, got off (with the help of ultram, temgesic, and valium... 3 months of physical withdrawl, a year of mental cravings... brutal).

back to the OP,

there's nothing special about Mersal, except for a while it wasn't on the list and was 'exotic' and most ppl hadn't heard of it, which created demand. lasix is better.

dextran as a plasma expander? Dextran75 is just sugar water... won't do shit. "plasma expanders".... lol... worthless... same as manitol

no need for adipex is you're running ephederine.

At $17/bottle i would have been dead! I went from paying $80 to $150 in 2009

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 11:56:36 AM »
Ronnie Coleman used DNP? Why...he was a natural mesomorph.
all drugs - TPPIIP

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »
Ronnie Coleman used DNP? Why...he was a natural mesomorph.

The question is 'What DIDN'T Ronnie use'

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 01:12:34 PM »
At $17/bottle i would have been dead! I went from paying $80 to $150 in 2009

I went to torbugesic (vet product), which is wayy stronger mg/mg and was paying $150/50cc bottle thinking a bottle would last me over a month, and ended up lasting under a week.

i finally got off in '02 while living in hollywood. that was a shitty period. lol

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 01:15:36 PM »
I can't say it for all their guys, but i know for an absolute fact two guys under george and chad didn't use DNP.. I am sure though they might use with with some of their clients though