Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman armwrestling (VIDEO)  (Read 4331 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Ronnie Coleman armwrestling (VIDEO)
« on: August 28, 2007, 08:34:22 AM »
strong Ronnie.
He "owned" the other guy.
&mode=related&search=

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Re: Ronnie Coleman armwrestling (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 08:45:59 AM »
He didn't 'own' anyone you idiot. The compare split them up before they'd even finished.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 08:54:44 AM »
He didn't 'own' anyone you idiot. The compare split them up before they'd even finished.

as you say  ::) ::) ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 11:04:18 AM »
i know 170 lb armwrestlers that would kill coleman armwrestling.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 11:08:34 AM »

That's awesome.

I bet he would put up a better fight than they would against him on stage :P

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 03:23:41 PM »
of course you do "onlyme", i'll file that one in the bullshit file along with your 405 press behind the neck.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 09:05:41 PM »
staged..........no way ronnie would risk getting injured and tearing ........say a tri cep

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 09:18:04 PM »
You got to hand it to Ronnie though ... he sure has a lot of fun.  :)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 09:20:11 PM »
OnlyMe: what does it take to be a great arm wrestler? What kind of training?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 09:35:19 PM »
I agree with Onlyme. I think this thing with Ronnie was staged, they barely got started. Hell Ronnie's struggle face even looked fake as shit. the guy Ronnie armwrestled looked like a real strongman, probably outlift the shit out of ronnie in any event.
   I can honestly say that I would take ronnie on for armwrestling. I have beat many big guys at it all over this country in shithole bars and sportsclubs on a total non professional only for beer events. Nonethe less I am not a small guy(6'2, #235) yet I have beat many big guys who by rights looked like they should have won. Many fights broke out over shit like this as well.
    Most of the gtreat armwrestlers have great technique as well as tendon strength. While muscle plays a part in the role it is also speed and technique.
h

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 09:39:28 PM »

Many fights broke out over shit like this as well.

Any good Stories ?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »
Any good Stories ?

Well, back in 93' at a country bar my friends and I where at. My good buddies just got back from Crab fishing in Alaska. they had a shitpile of money and wanted to get wasted. I picked them up from the boat. they piled into the back of my truck (5) of them. We went to a sports bar where we got lubed up with close to $125 in shots and beer and maybe a plate of nachos.
   We where politley asked to leave when a couple of the guys got into a wrestling match in the mens room.the paper towel dispenser was off the wall and onto the floor, and one of the stalls wallls was bent over. So we then moved onto the country bar. Inside we found a couple other friends from another boat. Well someone started to armwrestle and beat my buddie pretty good. things started out ok, nobody was mad. the guy that beat my buddie was a big fisherman who was jacked up on coke. I offered him a turn and whooped him soundly and with ease. He did not like this too well and walked off to the pool table, grabbed some balls from the table and stated to skip them off into a glass mirror on the wall during a game.
   My buddies decided it was time to go. We started outside when my friend whom also was named Eric was grabbed by this big guy. He mistook him for me and did not realize how many of us there where or was too coked up to care. Anyway we all dog piled on this fucker and pulled him off. I then stepped up to him and stated it was I he wanted. He started at me and I threw my elbow into his temple and landed ontop of him as he dropped punching him in the head. His girlfriend ( who apparently was standing by) took her shoe off and came at me with it and one of my other buddies dropped her with one punch to the face right where she stood.
    the ride home was interesting. I left my truck in the parking lot and I took turn driving my friends 1970 something Bronco back home. We where so drunk we kept popping the clutch and taking turns behind the wheel all the way home. Gotta love the Pacific Northwest.
h

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 10:32:44 PM »
not to interrupt the cage fighter's stories but in case anyone didnt notice the beginning of the video i think that guy picks ronnie up with his teeth.  thats pretty fucking impressive
its comin today

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 10:37:19 PM »
   Well, back in 93' at a country bar my friends and I where at. My good buddies just got back from Crab fishing in Alaska. they had a shitpile of money and wanted to get wasted. I picked them up from the boat. they piled into the back of my truck (5) of them. We went to a sports bar where we got lubed up with close to $125 in shots and beer and maybe a plate of nachos.
   We where politley asked to leave when a couple of the guys got into a wrestling match in the mens room.the paper towel dispenser was off the wall and onto the floor, and one of the stalls wallls was bent over. So we then moved onto the country bar. Inside we found a couple other friends from another boat. Well someone started to armwrestle and beat my buddie pretty good. things started out ok, nobody was mad. the guy that beat my buddie was a big fisherman who was jacked up on coke. I offered him a turn and whooped him soundly and with ease. He did not like this too well and walked off to the pool table, grabbed some balls from the table and stated to skip them off into a glass mirror on the wall during a game.
   My buddies decided it was time to go. We started outside when my friend whom also was named Eric was grabbed by this big guy. He mistook him for me and did not realize how many of us there where or was too coked up to care. Anyway we all dog piled on this fucker and pulled him off. I then stepped up to him and stated it was I he wanted. He started at me and I threw my elbow into his temple and landed ontop of him as he dropped punching him in the head. His girlfriend ( who apparently was standing by) took her shoe off and came at me with it and one of my other buddies dropped her with one punch to the face right where she stood.
    the ride home was interesting. I left my truck in the parking lot and I took turn driving my friends 1970 something Bronco back home. We where so drunk we kept popping the clutch and taking turns behind the wheel all the way home. Gotta love the Pacific Northwest.

Great Story !

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 10:38:41 PM »
not to interrupt the cage fighter's stories but in case anyone didnt notice the beginning of the video i think that guy picks ronnie up with his teeth.  thats pretty fucking impressive

Right you are ! That is pretty impressive !

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 10:39:20 PM »
   My buddies decided it was time to go. We started outside when my friend whom also was named Eric was grabbed by this big guy. He mistook him for me and did not realize how many of us there where or was too coked up to care. Anyway we all dog piled on this fucker and pulled him off. I then stepped up to him and stated it was I he wanted. He started at me and I threw my elbow into his temple and landed ontop of him as he dropped punching him in the head. His girlfriend ( who apparently was standing by) took her shoe off and came at me with it and one of my other buddies dropped her with one punch to the face right where she stood.    the ride home was interesting. I left my truck in the parking lot and I took turn driving my friends 1970 something Bronco back home. We where so drunk we kept popping the clutch and taking turns behind the wheel all the way home. Gotta love the Pacific Northwest.
hahahah yes!!!!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 10:49:02 PM »
hahahah yes!!!!

lets just pray his friends hand wasnt injured by her ogre face
its comin today

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 10:55:18 PM »

I can honestly say that I would take ronnie on for armwrestling. I have beat many big guys at it all over this country in shithole bars and sportsclubs on a total non professional only for beer events. Nonethe less I am not a small guy(6'2, #235) yet I have beat many big guys who by rights looked like they should have won.

Maybe you're just slightly biased in that guess & really don't know. ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 12:42:23 AM »
lol, i didn't even realise at 1st that that guy was carrying Ronnie by his teeth. Impressive, but not as impressive as Ronnie.
No doubt about it...

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 04:56:10 AM »
"Yeah!? I might not be as big as that dude, I might not want to challenge him in the gym...but you know what? I can lift him with my teeth!"
MIRAGETROPIN

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2007, 05:06:53 AM »

all too familiar..i have a ton of friends who spent  every summer fishing the aluetian chain area in Alaska and come back to the NW and drink the rest of the year. Bellingham was the best barfight town i have ever been to. Lummi indians are always ready to fight but are always too drunk! good times

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2007, 06:19:12 AM »
I agree with Onlyme. I think this thing with Ronnie was staged, they barely got started. Hell Ronnie's struggle face even looked fake as shit. the guy Ronnie armwrestled looked like a real strongman, probably outlift the shit out of ronnie in any event.
   I can honestly say that I would take ronnie on for armwrestling. I have beat many big guys at it all over this country in shithole bars and sportsclubs on a total non professional only for beer events. Nonethe less I am not a small guy(6'2, #235) yet I have beat many big guys who by rights looked like they should have won. Many fights broke out over shit like this as well.
    Most of the gtreat armwrestlers have great technique as well as tendon strength. While muscle plays a part in the role it is also speed and technique.
hahahahhaa, oh brother, another internet beast. ::)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2007, 06:22:54 AM »
Being an armwrestler hardly qualifys as Beast. ???
Arnold For President 2012.2016

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2007, 06:24:17 AM »
Being an armwrestler hardly qualifys as Beast. ???
yeah ok "killer". ::)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2007, 06:26:17 AM »

Are you saying that "eric2's" armwrestling career is not as successful as he is suggessting, SF?