Author Topic: 240 Threads vs King Kamali - What happened?  (Read 53942 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: HBO presents OZ (guest starring 240)
« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2006, 10:47:23 PM »
HOYT: Why would I need a website? I'm a prisoner doing life without parole in a maximum security penitentiary.

240: We could sell t-shirts, videos, books, used underwear, broken condoms...trust --- ARRGHHHH -- me. I'm a marketing genius.

HOYT: Okay, it's a deal. When can we start?

240: As soon as you remove your dick from my ass.

bravo.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2006, 10:48:08 PM »
Once again Special Ed shows his comedic genius!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2006, 10:52:16 PM »
funny sh t 240...I mean S. ED

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2006, 10:52:53 PM »
LOL.....classic....Hahah ahahahahahahaha!! Bravo ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2006, 11:05:05 PM »
Welcome to the brotherhood brother,   ROFLMAO!!!!!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Settle Your Differences Like A Man 240
« Reply #230 on: June 13, 2006, 11:08:51 PM »
on a personal level i wouldnt bag anyone through the net that i wouldnt to their face thats me, i wouldnt fight them for money or spend money traveling to fight them, i dont like Kamali hes a bully on stage and i think his genetics are NPC level, i would let him know who and what and where i am and if he has a problem with it, as long as he promised not to sue me and signed a contract doing that, id accomadate him.
240 if you have any ability at all you will be able to take a pro out, bodybuilders are the worst fighters ive ever seen, they are slow, unco ordinated, have bad stamina and injure easy, they are aggresive from supps.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #231 on: June 13, 2006, 11:29:36 PM »
"240: I just want you to know that I'm not gay.

HOYT: Who are you kidding? I saw those naked photos of you all over the internet.

240: Ohhh, those. That was just a silly thing I did in my 20's.

HOYT: How old are you now?

240: In my 20's."

hahhahahahhaha
Valhalla awaits.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Re: 240 Threads re King Kamali incident
« Reply #232 on: June 13, 2006, 11:35:26 PM »
King never saw a lawyer.  The lawyer would obviously tell him that Rob couldn't "go to jail" for this (the opposite of what he said on the radio.  This point makes it obvious he was just making it up. 

exactly, i don't know why 240 is sweating bullets, it was all set up to just fuck with him and he took the bait.

240, you usually don't get suckered in, but they got your cortisol levels through the roof, which is all they wanted in the 1st place    lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: June 13, 2006, 11:37:16 PM »
exactly, i don't know why 240 is sweating bullets, it was all set up to just f**k with him and he took the bait.

240, you usually don't get suckered in, but they got your cortisol levels through the roof, which is all they wanted in the 1st place    lol

You can't undo BS claims made by ppl.  King went on the show and called me all sorts of stuff. There is no punishment, no recourse.  better just to let some things die.

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2006, 11:39:36 PM »
Just leave KK alone.  He seems to get all worked up given the attention from this board and other sites.  Negative nor positive, either way it's attention to his sorry ass.  Leave him alone and in no time, he'll realize how much fans he has... which is ZERO!

You may be wrong, he sais he has fans all over the worls.
Don t forget his activity is quoted as President of Shahriar
Kamali International on Bodybuilding.com.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2006, 11:40:55 PM »

If KK is stupid enough to sue you there is no law that says you have to answer the complaint.  If you ignore it and he presses it the judge will somehow assess damages (I'd like to on what grounds - that would interesting) and then issue a judgement against you in absentia.  If you ever amass any wealth afterward, just make sure you contain  it within an LLC.  If you have nothing KK will get nothing. He'll just end up with a bunch of legal expenses.  Don't back down!!!!!!
That's the stupidest fking advice I've ever... ooh :-X  never mind, this is a wonderful plan 240 ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2006, 11:56:04 PM »
You can't undo BS claims made by ppl.  King went on the show and called me all sorts of stuff. There is no punishment, no recourse.  better just to let some things die.

relax your crack. i'm sure as implausible as it may seem to some. You, king and chick actually have other shit going on besides this board, that a minute fraction of the real world actually even knows exists.

hell, king wanted to kill mcfarland a couple years ago too didn't he....please nugga?   ::)

drama man, and no, you don't need to throw your glock in the glove box when you go to the grocery store tomorrow    :D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #237 on: June 14, 2006, 12:07:06 AM »
I suddenly felt pity on Barbara for her choice of life..
I am a mini beast

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #238 on: June 14, 2006, 12:09:24 AM »
I suddenly felt pity on Barbara for her choice of life..
Why ? Because of Shahriar Kamali International ? :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: June 14, 2006, 12:10:05 AM »
drama man, and no, you don't need to throw your glock in the glove box when you go to the grocery store tomorrow    :D

the G27 made the trip long before any of this drama.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: June 14, 2006, 12:14:37 AM »
WTF?? I guess I missed something...what and when did KK threaten to sue??? on the radio?? hahaha

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: June 14, 2006, 12:25:51 AM »

Jedi Master     canyoufeeltheforce 

???

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: June 14, 2006, 12:31:54 AM »

Jedi Master     canyoufeeltheforce 

???

thats what i was thinking too...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: June 14, 2006, 12:34:16 AM »
thats what i was thinking too...

probably just a coincidence.   :)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: June 14, 2006, 12:40:00 AM »
probably just a coincidence.   :)
Like the guy doesn't have dummy accounts... He simply wouldn't be able to resist!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: June 14, 2006, 12:46:08 AM »
Like the guy doesn't have dummy accounts... He simply wouldn't be able to resist!

speaking of dummy accounts...I still laugh whenever I think about "WD-40 or Rust"  HAHAHA I don't know why really,but that one just cracks me up. :D 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #246 on: June 14, 2006, 12:52:39 AM »
Worthless thread

Stupid idea

Just another reason for dimwits to discuss "who wud win in fight"

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: June 14, 2006, 12:58:11 AM »

Dummy accounts???

Dont be silly .
I am sure the large majority of guys on here have one single account just like me.

Back to the main issue.
If one guy is constantly needling another then to me he is picking a fight . All be it a cyber fight . Now once they start threatening each other in the real world it becomes a different animal all together .

If two consenting adults fancied their chances against each other then I think a good old scrap would be better than going through the courts .

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: June 14, 2006, 01:29:24 AM »
Dummy accounts???

Dont be silly .
I am sure the large majority of guys on here have one single account just like me.

Back to the main issue.
If one guy is constantly needling another then to me he is picking a fight . All be it a cyber fight . Now once they start threatening each other in the real world it becomes a different animal all together .

If two consenting adults fancied their chances against each other then I think a good old scrap would be better than going through the courts .
okay you used "needling" and "scrap" so you are way too smart to be who we thought you were...

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Time to start the 240 defense fund...
« Reply #249 on: June 14, 2006, 03:00:38 AM »
Interesting point.

more:
A public figure must show "actual malice" — that you published with either knowledge of falsity or in reckless disregard for the truth. This is a difficult standard for a plaintiff to meet.

Do blogs have the same constitutional protections as mainstream media?
Yes. The US Supreme Court has said that "in the context of defamation law, the rights of the institutional media are no greater and no less than those enjoyed by other individuals and organizations engaged in the same activities."

What's the statute of limitation on libel?
Most states have a statute of limitations on libel claims, after which point the plaintiff cannot sue over the statement. For example, in California, the one-year statute of limitations starts when the statement is first published to the public. NY/NJ: 1 year also.

Not-libelous:
Calling a political foe a "thief" and "liar" in chance encounter (because hyperbole in context)
Calling a TV show participant a "local loser," "chicken butt" and "big skank"
Calling someone a "bitch" or a "son of a bitch"

Since libel is considered in context, do not take these examples to be a hard and fast rule about particular phrases. Generally, the non-libelous examples are hyperbole or opinion, while the libelous statements are stating a defamatory fact.

How do courts look at the context of a statement?
For a blog, a court would likely start with the general tenor, setting, and format of the blog, as well as the context of the links through which the user accessed the particular entry. Next the court would look at the specific context and content of the blog entry, analyzing the extent of figurative or hyperbolic language used and the reasonable expectations of the blog's audience.

Context is critical. For example, it was not libel for ESPN to caption a photo "Evel Knievel proves you're never too old to be a pimp," since it was (in context) "not intended as a criminal accusation, nor was it reasonably susceptible to such a literal interpretation. Ironically, it was most likely intended as a compliment." However, it would be defamatory to falsely assert "our dad's a pimp" or to accuse your dad of "dabbling in the pimptorial arts." (Real case, but the defendant sons succeeded in a truth defense).

And yes, I extended an apology to King after the first threatening PM, and I wrote him again tonight.
This is going to be an epic day in getbig history.

Hahaha, fat Rob's really sweating his gigantic arse off for the drivel he has mindlessly put out time and time again like a lil' bitch ...Tamali's a clown but I do hope he sues Rob and makes the little wanker go to jail! These tubby pasty bugger who doesn';t even workout has no business dissing great BBs like Leon Brown, Jo Palumbo and more in spoofs. Hehe; I'll be glued to the laptop for the court proceedings....
Team Goodrum!