Author Topic: DEXTER JACKSON OFFSEASON GUEST POSING PICS APRIL 1ST 2006  (Read 12759 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: DEXTER JACKSON OFFSEASON GUEST POSING PICS APRIL 1ST 2006
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 08:10:07 AM »

Steroids are only the icing on the cake"

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 09:06:25 AM »
dude is jacked :o
"

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 09:41:19 AM »
He is giving Vince G a run for his money
Here comes the money shot

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006, 09:47:30 AM »

lookin at the STARTLIN  difference between off-season and competin physiques .. id love to know what they take to blow up  so much!

i bet the standard gymrat stacks n cycles are positively underdosed and remedial compared to those drug abusin bastards.

i wanna know what levrone took 12 weeks out

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 09:51:02 AM »
True professional.
That should be a standard for the IFBB professionals guest posing appearances...

In Europe (Germany) promoters would sometimes put in their contract what kind of conditioning is acceptable...If guest poser would not be in shape -they would NOT get paid...As simple as that.
I think that US promoters should do the same...

DUDE...Why did you even make this comment? Essentially what you are asking is that every bodybuilder remain in contest shape year round for guest poses!!!...NOT GONNA HAPPEN...AND YOU DO KNOW WHY... No need for me to expound on the obvious reasons.

Even in off season shape most of these bodybuilders still look awesome...Now I will admit Dexter does still look like he is ready to do a contest in this photo, but exactly how far into his off season/bulking up phase does this photo show? Is this a few day or weeks of 'off season' that we are looking at? Or is this his full blown off season look? I think someone will have to sneak and take some more pics of this guy as the week and months go on. I have a feeling we will see some dramatically porked up shots of him. I don't ever remember seeing a porked up phase for Shawn Ray until he retired. I don't remember one of Vince Taylor either, but i am sure both of them had many instances of looking like they had a permanent unlimited pass to an ALL YOU CAN EAT 'MEAT AND POTATO BUFFET'.

So far as guest poses go...None of these guys make any real money anyway...especially from guest appearances, so there nothing to lose. It is not like they sign lucrative sports contracts like baseball, football, basketball etc players worth millions, so why hold them to a different standard. Forcing them to look in contest shape all year long would defeat the purpose of the major contest...which is suppose to represent a culmination of working out, dieting etc. What you are asking for is the same as asking Miss America to look the same as she looked on her crowning night year round...NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
C

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2006, 10:07:20 AM »
why is it that people who hate bodybuilders and only ever have negative shit to say about them come to a bodybuilding board to post. seriously, are you that mentally low that your only source of enjoyment is to make stupid ass comments and jokes that have no punchline? why even bother to post something? i cant wait, in 10 years when all these little kids grow up to be adults they will look back and wonder how they ever acted like such stupid ass punks.
Meltdown.
N

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2006, 10:11:31 AM »
With the message boards, Instant access to all shows will put the pros on top of their game, cuz pics will go out instantly.   Even magazines are feeling the pinch by all this free instant information.

I dare say Chris cook will never do that again...and other pros will learn from it too.

Its not that they have to stay in comp condition all the time, but should schedule posings around this time area.  Now some guys like dex are ripped all year round...so theyre lucky.

Others will have to work at it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2006, 10:12:21 AM »
Because nobody will read their comments if they post it up at the local supermarket board.

You must be incredibly "mentally high" to perceive jokes that have no punchline.. I mean what exactly makes them jokes?

Hate to break it to you but very few people here are kids.  Childlike in mentality perhaps but thats because we come here to enjoy a bit of childish humour.

We also come to enjoy people like you missing the point of the board too.  It makes for compelling meltdown posts.

haha rocket got his feelings hurt

E
E

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2006, 10:14:05 AM »
dex doesnt get fat he doesnt even do cardio  precontest

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2006, 10:25:30 AM »
darrem is the same, his off season BW is around 10-15lbs over his contest weight. He can prep in about 3-4 weeks for a show

Dex never trained his abs either
Scouser on Tour

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2006, 10:32:00 AM »
Dex fat looks just like Sergio (BODY ONLY!)! WOW!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Undermind

• Getbig II
  • Getbig Draino
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2006, 10:36:03 AM »
Dex's arms look incredible.  Even his forearms are stupid big.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2006, 10:40:45 AM »
Because nobody will read their comments if they post it up at the local supermarket board.

You must be incredibly "mentally high" to perceive jokes that have no punchline.. I mean what exactly makes them jokes?

Hate to break it to you but very few people here are kids.  Childlike in mentality perhaps but thats because we come here to enjoy a bit of childish humour.

We also come to enjoy people like you missing the point of the board too.  It makes for compelling meltdown posts.

Haven't you ever had the experience where you could tell someone was trying to be funny, but failed, and then tried to insist that they weren't trying to be funny, but everyone knew that they were?

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2006, 10:44:43 AM »
We don't get to see to many offseason pics of Dex, but here ya go, as u can see his offseason shape, is like most pro bbers contest shape!

i smell photoshop....

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2006, 10:51:01 AM »

Hate to be the one to go against the grain here but I thought Rocket's post was right on target.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2006, 10:53:03 AM »
Hate to be the one to go against the grain here but I thought Rocket's post was right on target.

Naw, there are definitely jokes with no punchlines. I usually call them "nonhumor", and they can be quite funny.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2006, 10:54:07 AM »
Check out his right Tricep in the second pic.  That's ridiculous.

His right calf in the third pic is also ridiculous (in the other way).
Motherboy (the band).

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2006, 10:56:35 AM »
Dex looks impressive!

He's no Chris Cook though!

I think there's something to be said about a guy like Chris Cook holding this kind of condition in the off-season.  Dexter has said himself that he has the package that he wants--it's nearly flawless, all he needs to do is tinker with it just a little bit.  On the other hand, Chris Cook has a LOT of improvements to make, a lot of shape to add in certain areas.  If Dex has no major shape-shifting to do, why would he need to eat like a horse and gain weight?  Cook is probably doing this because he knows that he DOES have major shape to add, so he needs to gain a little fat to put this shape on.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2006, 10:59:22 AM »
  Naw, there are definitely jokes with no punchlines. I usually call them "nonhumor", and they can be quite funny.

I guess it's how you perceive it, I see one-liners as both the joke and the punch line
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2006, 11:05:28 AM »
I guess it's how you perceive it, I see one-liners as both the joke and the punch line

When I say non-joke, I mean something like Zoolander, where Will Ferrell says, "Hansel, he's so hot right now, Hansel". I thought it was funny as hell, but I didn't know if it qualified as a joke  ???

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2006, 11:13:40 AM »
"It was just a joke!"
"Oh yeah? Well here's the punch line!"

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2006, 11:14:34 AM »
  When I say non-joke, I mean something like Zoolander, where Will Ferrell says, "Hansel, he's so hot right now, Hansel". I thought it was funny as hell, but I didn't know if it qualified as a joke  ???

LOL  Zoolander.   "what do you do if your really really really super really really good looking?????
                                                      Funny stuff  ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2006, 11:25:23 AM »
LOL  Zoolander.   "what do you do if your really really really super really really good looking?????
                                                      Funny stuff  ;D

The movie's hilarious. Some friends of mine said it wasn't funny. I told them they didn't get it ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2006, 02:59:14 PM »
  The movie's hilarious. Some friends of mine said it wasn't funny. I told them they didn't get it ;D

Agreed.  some people are too serious to get it.