Author Topic: Why come off roids ?  (Read 5405 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Why come off roids ?
« on: March 24, 2016, 07:22:08 PM »
Other than staying healthy and live beyond 40 ?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: Why come off roids ?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 07:51:26 PM »
If labs are good there is no reason to ever come off. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 03:40:39 PM »
Yes, been off a year only because sick of getting bunk shit, will stay on a bare minimum of 250mg week for life when find a decent supplier whose amp boxes don't come open with 3 different brand in.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 11:04:05 AM »
Yes, been off a year only because sick of getting bunk shit, will stay on a bare minimum of 250mg week for life when find a decent supplier whose amp boxes don't come open with 3 different brand in.

Thats messed up. that supplier needs a ass woopin..

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 06:11:14 PM »
No answers ?? Will it help me to come stronger if I quit gym, steroid and eating a lot and then after a month i will blast my ass off ?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 06:34:08 PM »
A couple of reasons. First your body quits responding to it as well as it did initially. Second you can permanently shut down a high percentage of your own testosterone production. I won't even get into how it can change the viscosity of your blood, raise blood pressure, increase red blood cells to dangerous levels and the rest.

Third reason is do you really know what's in that Chinese made counterfeit crap your injecting? Is it really deca or straight testosterone with a ton of impurities? So many fans of steroids believe it's rocket science to duplicate the box, vial label and insert while the Chinese making money from this stuff laugh. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 05:08:29 AM »

Thats messed up. that supplier needs a ass woopin..

True, problem is when it's through "a friend of a friend" and you never actually meet the seller, it's twatfull

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 01:59:04 PM »

If you are only interested in doing 250mg a week, why not look into one of the HRT/TRT clinics.  They are everywhere now days.  At $149-$199 per month, it might be a little more pricey than your usual $30 for a 10ml bottle of test, but at least you are getting legit shit from the pharmacy AND you have a script and therefore no legal risk of being busted with a hot pack in the mail or if your gf/wife/arch nemesis rats you out to the cops while you are having an argument with their stupid asses. 

Comes with regular blood work, labs results, and the other ancillaries of HCG and adex (if you get a good doc at a good lab, they can swap the adex for aromasin as some people feel it is much better for long term use).

Some clinics even offer HGH therapy for $299-$399 per month.  But I do have to say I have not looked into this part in depth and from the glance over I have given it, the HGH therapy can vary drastically.  I have seen 2ius ED, 3ius E2D, 9ius week, or just a script you take to the pharmacy yourself and have your insurance pay.  Obviously, you are not going to get 3ius of Serostim daily for $299-$399 per month.  If your insurance will cover Serostin, some clinics with write you the script.

A couple of reasons. First your body quits responding to it as well as it did initially. Second you can permanently shut down a high percentage of your own testosterone production. I won't even get into how it can change the viscosity of your blood, raise blood pressure, increase red blood cells to dangerous levels and the rest.

Third reason is do you really know what's in that Chinese made counterfeit crap your injecting? Is it really deca or straight testosterone with a ton of impurities? So many fans of steroids believe it's rocket science to duplicate the box, vial label and insert while the Chinese making money from this stuff laugh. 

Excellent advice.  Anyone that is thinking of using any anabolics for more than six months nonstop reallllyyyyy needs to consider donating blood regularly.  As a matter of fact, some TRT/HRT clinics will not even take you as a patient unless your numbers are under 48 when measured (while you are off of everything. obviously you don't go see the TRT doc while on gear or having high test numbers from recent use.)

If over 40, then donating blood is basically a must if you are considering it for long term use.  Along with cutting back on eating red meat and dairy products.

Of course other issues such as prostate, BP, balding, etc..  exist as well.  Depending on the person, some are better/worse than others.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 02:25:00 PM »
I think good to clean out once in a while, if you stay off for very long when you start again the AAS feels fuckinggg powerful at a low dose (my experience is coming completely off for about 7 months)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 02:42:19 PM »
I think good to clean out once in a while, if you stay off for very long when you start again the AAS feels fuckinggg powerful at a low dose (my experience is coming completely off for about 7 months)

how much did you lose? and was there a big diff in your level of conditioning? ie. did you get softer and lose lots of detail?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2016, 03:30:14 PM »
Im wondering if im 108 kg and if i cruise 300mg per week for month and stop working out and eating like a bodybuilder, would it be easy to get back to 108 kg and over, if i start again after one month. I really just want to come off and liver a normal live for a change for atleast one month... makes me depresssed to lose some gains..

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2016, 03:36:44 PM »
how much did you lose? and was there a big diff in your level of conditioning? ie. did you get softer and lose lots of detail?

Yeah I lost like 7 kilos and looked worse of course. didn't really give a damn though (i didn't make an effort to maintain). If i were to do it again I may run some GH/peps + creatine to preserve the fullness

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 08:07:09 PM »
Yeah I lost like 7 kilos and looked worse of course. didn't really give a damn though (i didn't make an effort to maintain). If i were to do it again I may run some GH/peps + creatine to preserve the fullness

You come off for 7 months every year?  How often to you come off?   I've been off 3 weeks now just to recoup but I think about starting back every single day.  I just keep saying wait just one more week

I'm trying to do the old school time on= time off

For me, I just feel healthier off cycle... I'm less red, less sweaty and oily, less night sweats etc.  all that shit can't be good for you.  Plus my hdl goes way up when off. 
you are gay.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2016, 12:15:28 AM »
I was off for 5 months, running gh year round though.

Managed to keep my 230 pounds during that time on high cal diet with gh around 6-9 IU ED. Since friday i started primo (Bayer 100 mg EOD)/mast (100 mg EOD)/test p (50 gm EOD Framak Ukraine) /var (50 mg ED Balkan Pharma) and proviron (25 mg ED Bayer) and have blown to 240 pounds over the weekend. Did not expect such weight gain but i give it to teh gh prime I did before the cycle.

Taking 5 months off gear sure felt nice for my mind and body and right now i fele like I am on Columbian pure. So rest is important. Do Gh/peps while off.

I plan to run primo/test p for 20 weeks if everything is ok.

I cut my carbs since monday, only eat them after training and in the morning. Other meals are meat/fish with salad and vinegar. recovery time is amazing had 5 training days in a row with no soreness. (doing bjj 2-3 times a week +3 weight sessions).

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2016, 05:14:39 AM »
Other than staying healthy and live beyond 40 ?

I always felt that steroids stop giving results every 5-6 weeks unless you up the dose.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 06:17:58 AM »
I come off completely for 8-9 months a year.  I cycle from April (yay!!) to the end of June or July.  Depending on how I feel.

I also cycle my training accordingly so I really don't have that run down "off" feeling that comes post cycle.
I cycle my diet accordingly as well so that while the scale may go down a couple of pounds, the mirror looks the same.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 12:30:59 PM »
I come off completely for 8-9 months a year.  I cycle from April (yay!!) to the end of June or July.  Depending on how I feel.

I also cycle my training accordingly so I really don't have that run down "off" feeling that comes post cycle.
I cycle my diet accordingly as well so that while the scale may go down a couple of pounds, the mirror looks the same.

so you are able to keep the same detail, hardness, and seperation you had while on, but with a few less pounds?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2016, 08:36:12 PM »

What do you run?

How do u have the self control to only do 3 months a year?

Can u explain how u alter your training and diet to keep gains? 
you are gay.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2016, 12:46:35 PM »
so you are able to keep the same detail, hardness, and seperation you had while on, but with a few less pounds?

unlikely.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 01:22:35 PM »
unlikely.

Not unlikely. Impossible.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2016, 01:27:58 PM »
Not unlikely. Impossible.

There's a YouTube of lee priest saying if u train hard yiu shouldn't lose any muscle.  He lost all credibility when he said that... (Or when he claims he took 2cc of deca and 2cc primo)
you are gay.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2016, 02:03:58 PM »

There's a YouTube of lee priest saying if u train hard yiu shouldn't lose any muscle.  He lost all credibility when he said that... (Or when he claims he took 2cc of deca and 2cc primo)

He told me right to my face that he was natural back when he was competing at a guest posing at his Muscle Tech heyday. I was waiting for him to start laughing & get to the punchline, but he was dead serious. A lot of people there actually believed him as well.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2016, 02:17:29 PM »
He told me right to my face that he was natural back when he was competing at a guest posing at his Muscle Tech heyday. I was waiting for him to start laughing & get to the punchline, but he was dead serious. A lot of people there actually believed him as well.

He said he one the iron man natural!  What a crock of shit, he beat people using 10 grams of gear... Bullshit

Maybe he dropped everything 1-2 weeks before the show to claim natural?
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2016, 02:48:59 PM »
I always felt that steroids stop giving results every 5-6 weeks unless you up the dose.
I totally disagree with this

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2016, 02:54:19 PM »
He said he one the iron man natural!  What a crock of shit, he beat people using 10 grams of gear... Bullshit

Maybe he dropped everything 1-2 weeks before the show to claim natural?
No he maybe dropped test off the last 2 weeks to come in dry as fuck but he most likely upped the dose on tren winny blah blah blah. Look and think when this fucking dudes say this shit lol. Lee priest hahaha he is in a magazine and recognized world wide  famous and makes money because of his looks!

Now how many people u know taking alot of shit just to look good gym rats and it doesn't involve alot of money and fame?

Now how many are blasting for a small local show? Ask most of them and it's gonna be dat Der cell tech is the secret