Author Topic: Advice  (Read 5210 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Advice
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2007, 11:11:34 AM »

Talk about shit timing to meet someone I think is awesome.

More proof the God you pray to doesn't exist Stella! :P

Now now Camel Jockey...I believe God is in control.....

Maybe you two are too young to be together right now and need to experience other parts of life apart and then possibly come back together later when you're both ready to settle down!

Or maybe she is a serial killer!  See how God helped you  :)

She, she went to private schools from nursery onwards.

I told her I got straight B's at college... It's her own fucking fault I lied... intimidating me like hell :-X

Yes, how dare she  >:(

Maybe if it ever comes up again you can say "maybe you misheard me... D's sound a lot like B's" :)

first of all...she's from a wealthy family & she's going to join the military?

gee....what does that tell you?

what   ???
R

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2007, 06:39:01 AM »
Yep, we got blasted too, but I'm grateful it wasn't as bad as Bracebridge. They got 4 feet of it.  :o

Was freezing my boobies off for a few days, but I finally managed to get my bedroom fireplace lit,
so I've been toasty warm ever since. Not too fond of the high winds, but I've got my balaclava so it'll be bearable.

Right now I'm just bracing myself for the weekend. They're predicting some seriously nasty weather for Sunday.

ps - You're in Concord? ...I thought you were in Mississauga?
I live in Mississauga, but I work in Concord.  20 minute drive. All highways.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2007, 09:06:45 PM »
{giggle} You really should straighten that out with her ASAP. She might even find it flattering,
...but I wouldn't advise you to lie to her again. That's a mjor red flag for most women.

No she won't find it flattering...she will think you are a liar and will never trust you. You have no choice but to continue to lie about your grades( don't repeat the lies just don't confess) and just be truthfull about everything else...and hope that by the time she finds out you "fibbed" she will already have feelings for you and may understand.... If you fess up before then  she will always think in the back of her mind that you are a liar.

Like if you find out a woman has "been around" right off the bat...you will likely not want to be with her...but if you found out her history a year into the relationship...after you really cared for her...you would probably find it a little easier to forget about her past. 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 05:55:52 AM »
Quick update, the awesome one has met someone whilst I was away :-X

Slightly gutted (not as bad as I thought I would be), but oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles...

I'm meeting the other on Saturday for a pizza and DVD at her place.

Also met a foreign lady on holiday (had an awesome all-night session with her, watched the sun go down and all that, only wished we met at the beginning), we're still in contact so I don't know whether to even travel to see her again. Pretty sad but fuck it...

Mix this with my most hated period of the year and you have a depressed Nordic Superman :'(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 06:18:48 AM »
Remember, the awesome one may not be awesome at all!  You didn't get to know her very well yet.  Also if she is awesome, maybe her new thing isn't going to work out anyway.

The fact that you have another gal in the wings and met yet another gal on holiday should show you that there are a lot of women out there.  Chin up  :)
R

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2007, 06:31:09 AM »
Remember, the awesome one may not be awesome at all!  You didn't get to know her very well yet.  Also if she is awesome, maybe her new thing isn't going to work out anyway.

The fact that you have another gal in the wings and met yet another gal on holiday should show you that there are a lot of women out there.  Chin up  :)

Thanks, but women are my hearts weakness :-\ ... boy they know how to destroy me! You bitches!

I feel strangely like a low life with this other women that I'm treating like a "backup". It's sad and pathetic really, I wouldn't like to be anyone's "backup".

Just off to the noose supplier!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 06:42:52 AM »
Thanks, but women are my hearts weakness :-\ ... boy they know how to destroy me! You bitches!

I feel strangely like a low life with this other women that I'm treating like a "backup". It's sad and pathetic really, I wouldn't like to be anyone's "backup".

Don't daudle, be quick about it.
And make sure the knot is secure, ...we wouldn't want it coming loose at the last second
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2007, 06:44:56 AM »

So you feel like you are using her?  It's good that you feel badly about that...it shows character!  Maybe you should end things w/her?

Stop that!  Here, maybe this pic will bring you some cheer :)

R

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2007, 06:59:23 AM »
So you feel like you are using her?  It's good that you feel badly about that...it shows character!  Maybe you should end things w/her?

Stop that!  Here, maybe this pic will bring you some cheer :)

But I do like spending time with her. It's just the fact that I would have chose the other without question that is eating at me.

I'm not a homo, it's impossible for me to say to her: "look I only want to be friends, but I do want to see you again ok? maybe we can go shopping together" :-X

Wow, I hate those furballs, you've just sent me over the edge!

lol only jk :-*
Thanks for the replys :)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2007, 08:01:23 AM »
If you're going to do the "Saddam swing", dude, can I at least have the passwords to your two gimmick accounts?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2007, 08:27:29 AM »
If you're going to do the "Saddam swing", dude, can I at least have the passwords to your two gimmick accounts?

Haha, good stuff :D

One of my accounts, the others are being donated to Unicef.
الاسلام هو شيطانية