Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 184081 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - the manhunt continues
« Reply #1400 on: February 13, 2013, 10:02:24 AM »
I think like a terrorist!.  That's rich.  You openly supported a corrupt Police Force, that routinely brings suffering and death to innocent people, you cheered as a man was murdered by the law and burnt to death without trial and in violation of the Geneva Convention, you ignored the Police as they shot at and seriously injured innocent citizens in pursuit of this man, you have openly shown support to a corrupt man who exposed his family too danger that resulted in his daughter being murdered.  And you routinely attempt to make light of Pitbull attack that has seen not only myself seriously injured but many innocent children brutally maimed, mauled and killed every year.  If you are the model of compassion and all things righteous, I will pass Thanks.

You're making shit up again, dimwit. Never supported police misconduct.  However, you clearly condone killing innocents.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1401 on: February 13, 2013, 10:02:45 AM »
Why is The Cointel Proman/Abdominal Snoman avoiding this thread?

lol. I'm leaning toward this whole thing being some kind of exercise. "They" use a narcissistic weak minded guy(one of their own) and brainwash him until he snaps. Then they see how their front line reacts to it and how the public reacts to their front lines tactics. They then adjust their manuals accordingly.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1402 on: February 13, 2013, 10:04:44 AM »
Yeah, by trying to defend the guy. 
Here we go, the sociopaths are about to start their "let's defend the corrupt Cops who murder innocent people all the time and get away with it" campaign
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1403 on: February 13, 2013, 10:06:02 AM »

lol. I'm leaning toward this whole thing being some kind of exercise. "They" use a narcissistic weak minded guy(one of their own) and brainwash him until he snaps. Then they see how their front line reacts to it and how the public reacts to their front lines tactics. They then adjust their manuals accordingly.

Military Style War tactics used on Civilians and Civilian property

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1404 on: February 13, 2013, 10:06:39 AM »
Here we go, the sociopaths are about to start their "let's defend the corrupt Cops who murder innocent people all the time and get away with it" campaign

He was defending dorner. It's a fact, dimwit.  Trying using them.  
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1405 on: February 13, 2013, 10:08:02 AM »
The audio shows two men enacting a burning plan they had discussed earlier, with a woman dispatcher repeating every detail.

I bet ALL the cops were pissed off.  But in the middle of a standoff firefight, one "rogue" cop doesn't locate a flamethrower and just start cooking the place. this very much appears to be an action which was organized and thus needed approval from somebody.I'm fine with dude getting wasted.  I'm not fine with a few policeman telling the media to step back 5 miles, then coordinating an effort to burn a human being alive.  Cause once it's okay once, it's okay to burn cities full of people.

exactly....my opinion is they knew full well they were within their rights to do so becuase of this very fact. I doubt some commander with 20 years on the force ok'ed something he knew would put him in prison or cause a giant shitstorm.

Just my opinion and we will all find out in the weeks to come. You could be right, shit happens especially in the heat of battle

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1406 on: February 13, 2013, 10:08:08 AM »

There's talk that all cops are microchip-ed. Yet most have no clue that they are. Yet Dorner knew that he was and dug his out. That's why it took so long to get him.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1407 on: February 13, 2013, 10:09:27 AM »

How ironic, this describes you perfectly.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: February 13, 2013, 10:09:34 AM »
You're making shit up again, dimwit. Never supported police misconduct.  However, you clearly condone killing innocents.
You have constantly ignored the greater evil to focus on the lesser evil.  To think one man's vengance causes more suffering and death than a large force of corrupt power mad sociopaths is absurd.  I agree, that woman didn't deserve  to die, and she most certainly didn't deserve a father like she had who would so willingly expose his family to such risk.  Her death could have easily been avoided had the father decided to live the life of a decent man, but he turned rogue and chose criminality instead and we all know if you move in criminal circles, you expose yourself and your friends and family to risk.
V

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1409 on: February 13, 2013, 10:11:46 AM »

hahha..I love this guy

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: February 13, 2013, 10:12:30 AM »
He was defending dorner. It's a fact, dimwit.  Trying using them.  
Take you misinformation somewhere else, he set Dorner up and perjured himself and deliberately ruined an innocent mans career because he didn't have the courage to do the right thing and cross the blue line.  He is a criminal, and he should be held to account for the murder of his daughter.  Sick Corrupt fucks like that deserve to be drowned in a bucket of Groinks urine.  I suppose having to live with the fact you murdered your own daughter will serve as punishment enough.
V

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #1411 on: February 13, 2013, 10:13:34 AM »
I think like a terrorist!.  That's rich.  You openly supported a corrupt Police Force, that routinely brings suffering and death to innocent people, you cheered as a man was murdered by the law and burnt to death without trial and in violation of the Geneva Convention, you ignored the Police as they shot at and seriously injured innocent citizens in pursuit of this man, you have openly shown support to a corrupt man who exposed his family too danger that resulted in his daughter being murdered.  And you routinely attempt to make light of Pitbull attack that has seen not only myself seriously injured but many innocent children brutally maimed, mauled and killed every year.  If you are the model of compassion and all things righteous, I will pass Thanks.

The Geneva Convention?

The LAPD violated standards of international law for the humanitarian treatment of war? Did the United States declare war on Chris Dorner? I think you're a bit confused.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1412 on: February 13, 2013, 10:15:36 AM »
You have constantly ignored the greater evil to focus on the lesser evil.  To think one man's vengance causes more suffering and death than a large force of corrupt power mad sociopaths is absurd.  I agree, that woman didn't deserve  to die, and she most certainly didn't deserve a father like she had who would so willingly expose his family to such risk.  Her death could have easily been avoided had the father decided to live the life of a decent man, but he turned rogue and chose criminality instead and we all know if you move in criminal circles, you expose yourself and your friends and family to risk.

Intentionally killing innocent people is wrong.  I'm sorry that your depraved and distorted sense of morality can't see that.  A person loses all credibility when they become what they claim to despise.

You know nothing about her father or the circumstances surrounding dorners firing.  All you know is what Dorner,who obviously has issue, says is true.  Yet, you throw out all objectivity and believe Dorner without question.  I don't know the truth and you sure as hell don't. You need to step back from your blood thirsty rage and try to assess the situation with more clarity and reason instead of going bonkers.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1413 on: February 13, 2013, 10:16:14 AM »

first off, you don't know the first thing about the guy, other than what Dorner said. sorry but I'm not taking the word of a mentally unstable psychopath as the gospel.

second , LOLOLOL...yes everyone knows in a civilized society your  innocent children pay the price for your mistakes  ::)

again...sorry but I'm not subcribing to some fucked up "code" that a violent psychopath decided was justified, but you do that mr "pacifist"  ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: February 13, 2013, 10:17:58 AM »
The Geneva Convention?

The LAPD violated standards of international law for the humanitarian treatment of war? Did the United States declare war on Chris Dorner? I think you're a bit confused.
Sorry, I meant the Universal Declaration of Human Rights! My mistake
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1415 on: February 13, 2013, 10:19:46 AM »

first off, you don't know the first thing about the guy, other than what Dorner said. sorry but I'm not taking the word of a mentally unstable psychopath as the gospel.

second , LOLOLOL...yes everyone knows in a civilized society your  innocent children pay the price for your mistakes  ::)

again...sorry but I'm not subcribing to some fucked up "code" that a violent psychopath decided was justified, but you do that mr "pacifist"  ;)

Beautifully said.  Something's wrong with e-kul.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1416 on: February 13, 2013, 10:23:49 AM »
Beautifully said.  Something's wrong with e-kul.

Thx...i was going to say the same thing about yours.

According to E-Fool....it's Chritstopher Dorner's world, he makes the rules, and we are all just living in it...LOLOL

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1417 on: February 13, 2013, 10:23:52 AM »
Intentionally killing innocent people is wrong.  I'm sorry that your depraved and distorted sense of morality can't see that.  A person loses all credibility when they become what they claim to despise.

You know nothing about her father or the circumstances surrounding dorners firing.  All you know is what Dorner,who obviously has issue, says is true.  Yet, you throw out all objectivity and believe Dorner without question.  I don't know the truth and you sure as hell don't. You need to step back from your blood thirsty rage and try to assess the situation with more clarity and reason instead of going bonkers.
The sad thing is we agree, but you view Dorner as the problem, which I acknowledge, but the police Forces corruption is a greater problem and they intentionally kill innocent people.  I know of corrupt police blowing a whistle blowers head off in the toilet at the police Station and then covering it up, all because he exposed Police corruption.  You constantly focus on Dorners killing of Innocents and ignore that of the Police Forces.  You claim to be against individuals that take innocent lives yet openly show support for corrupt organisations that do.  Either you are against the taking of innocent lives by anybody, or you are not.  You can't suggest that a powerful group can flout the law and take lives as they deem fit but a pissed off civilian can't.  This makes you the hypocrite.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1418 on: February 13, 2013, 10:24:32 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1419 on: February 13, 2013, 10:26:12 AM »
The sad thing is we agree, but you view Dorner as the problem, which I acknowledge, but the police Forces corruption is a greater problem and they intentionally kill innocent people.  I know of corrupt police blowing a whistle blowers head off in the toilet at the police Station and then covering it up, all because he exposed Police corruption.  You constantly focus on Dorners killing of Innocents and ignore that of the Police Forces.  You claim to be against individuals that take innocent lives yet openly show support for corrupt organisations that do.  Either you are against the taking of innocent lives by anybody, or you are not.  You can't suggest that a powerful group can flout the law and take lives as they deem fit but a pissed off civilian can't.  This makes you the hypocrite.

six words....two wrongs don't make a right.

people learn this when they are 7 years old...hope this helps

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1420 on: February 13, 2013, 10:27:20 AM »

I never ignored or condoned anything.  You're making up shit again.  Ive told you time and time again that police corruption and dorners response are wrong.  The fact emains, a normal sane person doesn't handle the situation the way Dorner did. He was wrong and is certainly not a hero to be admired.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1421 on: February 13, 2013, 10:28:37 AM »

I know as much about the guy as you do, so based on your theory, that we only know what the media has told us I can safely assume for all we know he never killed anybody and was framed by the police and that's why they were determined to murder him.  He was about to blow the lid wide open on massive corruption and they set him up.  You will never know the frame of his mind, because you don't know the first thing about the guy, you don't know if he wrote that manifesto, you don't even know if he killed some innocent women and her partner.  But, hey, take the word of a corrupt psychopathic police force, I'm sure they have everyone's best interest at heart. LOL
V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #1422 on: February 13, 2013, 10:31:49 AM »
haha......anybody want some BBQ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1423 on: February 13, 2013, 10:33:09 AM »
exactly....my opinion is they knew full well they were within their rights to do so becuase of this very fact. I doubt some commander with 20 years on the force ok'ed something he knew would put him in prison or cause a giant shitstorm.

Just my opinion and we will all find out in the weeks to come. You could be right, shit happens especially in the heat of battle

NOBODY at any level has the authority to light up people with fire.  it's against Geneva convention.

now we know why the media was ordered 4 or 5 miles back.
now we know why CNN was initially told the fire started from the ammo inside + smoke grenades.

They failed to mention their coordinated use of flamethrower cause it's quite illegal.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: February 13, 2013, 10:35:08 AM »
I know as much about the guy as you do, so based on your theory, that we only know what the media has told us I can safely assume for all we know he never killed anybody and was framed by the police and that's why they were determined to murder him.  He was about to blow the lid wide open on massive corruption and they set him up.  You will never know the frame of his mind, because you don't know the first thing about the guy, you don't know if he wrote that manifesto, you don't even know if he killed some innocent women and her partner.  But, hey, take the word of a corrupt psychopathic police force, I'm sure they have everyone's best interest at heart. LOL

So the police made up this story about a guy who was fired 4 years ago and was already dismissed and done with his complaints, just to kill him ?

Yes, that's a persuaive rebutall, just take stupid to an ever higher level  ::)