Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics  (Read 516931 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics
« Reply #1125 on: September 09, 2017, 01:21:01 AM »
You don't have to buy into my "twisted point of view" and I sure as hell don't have to buy into yours :) church scam? Drug addict (what proof do you have? Oh mugshots let's extrapolate the shit out of them) ?  The only thing you can't deny, you just dismiss it and say  oh let's forget about that it was 25 years back, you were right on one thing man. "DAMN MAN WHAT A TWISTED (getbiggerish) POINT OF VIEW" indeed

Hmmm okay. Most people don't have lots of mug shots. Did those come about from doing churchy things or am I missing something here? Enough enabler-type excuses already. Plenty of people have been screwed over in the plastic trophy contests over the years.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1126 on: September 09, 2017, 01:26:04 AM »
doesn't she realise its God that put her in her predicament in the first place..

Wait a minute!   :o  so you're telling me that..... Joe Weider is (was) God?!!?.....  (Joe Yahweh....?)

Actually, now you've mentioned it I'm beginning to see it....  ;D

T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1127 on: September 09, 2017, 04:52:54 AM »
Oh like 99% of women in the industry, wow that's something new. Most people like you? I'm genuinely surprised :)

whether 9% or 99% of women do that its still odd

So if you got involved in a sport that involved you taking Female hormones yet you wanted to remain a man
You would think that as Normal & Not odd.. ::)

Yes i do think its odd / twisted that the females choose to do this.

And for your information I've "Helped" for want of a better word who competed & used AAS

Do i agree with it -No,    Do I let them know -Yes, Does it deter them -No, They are aware & it's their body & choice,  Would they pay someone else for "Helping/ Advice" - yes
So they might as well Pay Me.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1128 on: September 09, 2017, 07:03:14 AM »
Imagine getting a blowjob from the after picture  :-\
MIRAGETROPIN

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: September 09, 2017, 10:04:13 AM »
Imagine getting a blowjob from the after picture  :-\

:o --Not a Fcuking chance in hell.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #1130 on: September 09, 2017, 03:58:17 PM »
homemade wrestling videos...that's your biggest regret?  :-\
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1131 on: September 09, 2017, 06:09:38 PM »
She's responsible for herself.  She took the drugs, she hung out with the worthless individuals from bodybuilders to ghetto rats to schmoes.  If she finds solace and strength in the Nazarene, so be it.  Most of the guys in this place wouldn't give her the time of day unless it came with her giving them a blowjob so the criticism directed at her regarding her choosing God is not only unwarranted but just plain fucking stupid.

Just be happy that when you wake up in the morning you're not staring at the soul-patched, prickly chin, face.  The Denise you fantasize over is long gone and never coming back.  

Scott, I have to tell you that despite my having literally no idea what you look like, I've started assigning Orson Welles' deep rumble to deliver your stuff - dripping with scorn  ;D...  And the only other person I've ever heard use the term 'the Nazarene' to refer to JC was this guy below - remember him?  With this and 'Schmoeses' I've started digging your innovative nomenclature lately... keep up the good work  8)

T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1132 on: September 10, 2017, 12:49:51 PM »
Scott, I have to tell you that despite my having literally no idea what you look like, I've started assigning Orson Welles' deep rumble to deliver your stuff - dripping with scorn  ;D...  And the only other person I've ever heard use the term 'the Nazarene' to refer to JC was this guy below - remember him?  With this and 'Schmoeses' I've started digging your innovative nomenclature lately... keep up the good work  8)

Thanks, brother!  ;D  Orson ("I will eat no whale, before it's time") Welles did indeed have an outstanding speaking voice.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1133 on: September 10, 2017, 01:13:30 PM »

Thanks, brother!  ;D  Orson ("I will eat no whale, before it's time") Welles did indeed have an outstanding speaking voice.

agreed

and the best signing voice belongs to Paul Rodgers of Bad Co.

honorable mention goes to that dude from Blood, Sweat and Tears

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1134 on: September 10, 2017, 01:15:38 PM »
agreed

and the best signing voice belongs to Paul Rodgers of Bad Co.

honorable mention goes to that dude from Blood, Sweat and Tears

David Clayton Thomas.  Great singer!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1135 on: September 10, 2017, 01:46:20 PM »
Appreciate the update uli97.    Denise and I were real friends in real life for many years.

Her popularity was so huge way back then, I suspect if she returned to the scene her popularity would return.  It would require a huge commitment on her part and sadly it seems she is incapable of anything of the sort.

I wish her well. Many real cool memories.

Tom
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1136 on: September 10, 2017, 02:30:29 PM »
Appreciate the update uli97.    Denise and I were real friends in real life for many years.

Her popularity was so huge way back then, I suspect if she returned to the scene her popularity would return.  It would require a huge commitment on her part and sadly it seems she is incapable of anything of the sort.

I wish her well. Many real cool memories.

Tom

you've got to be kidding

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1137 on: September 11, 2017, 07:45:25 AM »
Seems like she is doing well in life, and thats all that matters.
Sorry schmoes!

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1138 on: September 11, 2017, 08:20:34 AM »
You mean she shaved or what?
MIRAGETROPIN

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1139 on: September 11, 2017, 12:40:41 PM »
I wonder if she wet shaves or uses electric shaver on them whiskers.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: September 13, 2017, 06:14:36 AM »
She should stop shaving, and go full hipster look.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1141 on: September 13, 2017, 01:04:24 PM »
Does a women get PERMANENT facial/hair changes from doing gear? Voice seems to get fucked up 4 life. Can someone help out more on this?
MIRAGETROPIN

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1142 on: September 13, 2017, 01:44:59 PM »
Does a women get PERMANENT facial/hair changes from doing gear? Voice seems to get fucked up 4 life. Can someone help out more on this?

Yes it's permanent, but it tends not to grow as fast once they go off the roids.   When I lived in San Diego, I knew several female BB competitors that shaved their face.

Voice changes are permanent too, but the change is mainly dependent on androgen level and dosage.  Nikki Fuller and Cori Everson voices did not change, although Cori's did seem a little hoarse at times.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1143 on: September 13, 2017, 01:47:05 PM »
Yes it's permanent, but it tends not to grow as fast once they go off the roids.   When I lived in San Diego, I knew several female BB competitors that shaved their face.

Voice changes are permanent too, but the change is mainly dependent on androgen level and dosage.  Nikki Fuller and Cori Everson voices did not change, although Cori's did seem a little hoarse at times.

DLBs seems a little horse...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1144 on: September 13, 2017, 10:40:28 PM »
Seems like she is doing dong well in life, and thats all that matters.
Sorry schmoes!

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1145 on: October 04, 2017, 06:05:33 PM »
This thread absolutly imploded when we got the final
Confirmation: she is Definatly NOT hot anymore.. 😬

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #1146 on: October 04, 2017, 06:59:35 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1147 on: October 04, 2017, 07:25:03 PM »

Neither are permanent. Not only can a laser permanently get rid of facial hair it's a lot less expensive than it used to be years ago. Also, you can do another type of laser procedure to raise the voice pitch. It's pricey but quite effective. I know of two retired pros who had it done.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1148 on: October 05, 2017, 06:12:37 AM »
We have all been to a bb comp hearing females chant their men on. Damn! That must be the most unsexy shit i can think of.... Denise most fit this critera to the t.
MIRAGETROPIN

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #1149 on: October 05, 2017, 01:25:16 PM »
the real point of concern for those closest to her was when she started lavishing the children she was looking after with gifts like bedroom sets, trips to Hawaii and parks in California. This further reinforces the notion that she not only helped these kids but, unnecessarily one might say, entertained them. Unfortunately a few, if any, even contemplated reciprocating back then let alone today where she remains in greater need of financial assistance.

Very typical.  It's really a waste of time trying to help (i.e. give money to) ghetto trash... kids or not.  This only enables them and they develop a sense of entitlement... they keep asking/expecting more, more and more.   

Very true