Author Topic: Cheaters....  (Read 24893 times)

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
Re: Cheaters....
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2006, 11:21:07 PM »
ok sorry, i take that back men and women are as loyal as there options because if brad pitt showed up at your door your wife would be gone

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2006, 05:01:55 AM »
The current topics are kinda boring...

:(

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2006, 05:43:33 AM »
The current topics are kinda boring...IMO.  So I want to get some good opinions on a very HOT topic.

I'm watching Dr. Phil yesterday on a show about cheaters.  These particular couples were married...which really strikes a nerve with me...but were still together.  One woman on the show whom had two affairs was admitting "if I did not get caught, I would still be doing it".  Her husband just sat there...wanting to work on the relationship.  As sorry as I felt for this man...I felt that if he was taking the abuse, then he deserved it.  The same for the wives that were on the same show.

Where do you draw the line between LOVE and RATIONALITY?  Personally, I am a 1 strike and your out.  Bob and I have had the discussion, he knows my views on this topic.  He messes up ONCE and he is gone...no questions asked!!  I am the type of woman that would much rather be alone, and split custody than constantly worrying whether my husband is being faithful.  I'm not a snooper, and I don't check up on my husband...I don't feel I should have to.  But why is it that women...and men...feel that its something that they should put up with.  There are so many great people in this world....THAT STAY FAITHFUL.  I cant see wasting my time on someone who doesn't.

Am I being unreasonable? 
I saw that episode too. I was so pissed at the woman who had the two affairs that I wanted to kick the 50" Sony. She even admitted to cheating and more then one time. Meanwhile her husband just sits there like a dope while his wife embarasses him on national television. People like that do not know what they want in life. There is no excuse for cheating on a spouse what so ever. It seems to me that marrige has ZERO value now a days. They should change it from "better or for worse" to "until you get sick of your mate".

PB

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2006, 05:46:42 AM »
not true.  I am loyal and I have had options.  I believe in respecting someone

:-*
BKS approved

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2006, 05:48:14 AM »
I saw that episode too. I was so pissed at the woman who had the two affairs that I wanted to kick the 50" Sony. She even admitted to cheating and more then one time. Meanwhile her husband just sits there like a dope while his wife embarasses him on national television. People like that do not know what they want in life. There is no excuse for cheating on a spouse what so ever. It seems to me that marrige has ZERO value now a days. They should change it from "better or for worse" to "until you get sick of your mate".
PB

Unfortunately this does seem to be the case...  :(
BKS approved

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2006, 06:04:13 AM »
not true.  I am loyal and I have had options.  I believe in respecting someone
:D

I believe that Migs isn't the only man that feels this way. :)

ok sorry, i take that back men and women are as loyal as there options because if brad pitt showed up at your door your wife would be gone

Brad Pitt?  No way.  Brad Pitt is definitely NOT a catch as far as I'm concerned.  Unless you want to be worried if he's going to cheat on you. :P   

As far as any "celebrities" go, they have just as many problems as non-celebrities....Just as there are people in your community that look like they "have it all together" and actually don't, the same thing goes for celebs.  I cannot think of one person I would leave my husband for.....unless he started beating me or cheating on me....then I would leave him for ME.

R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2006, 06:55:32 AM »
LIke  i said, i respect the person i'm with.  Especialy since i don't think many would put up with me lol.  If i ever got anywheer close to cheating on a gf, then i would break up with her and let her know before i cheated. If that makes sense.

msbarbelle

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2006, 09:41:10 AM »
If he/she cheats once, he/she will do it again. Especially if their partner finds out & doesn't kick their ass. Period. There is a certain type of person that has the ability to do that to another human being. Bless their heart, but boot their bullshit.

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2006, 09:43:01 AM »
LIke  i said, i respect the person i'm with.  Especialy since i don't think many would put up with me lol.  If i ever got anywheer close to cheating on a gf, then i would break up with her and let her know before i cheated. If that makes sense.

I like you more and more everyday!  Why can't men have those kind of balls!!  Atleast the girl can respect your honesty and openess after the fact.  Its better than having the "baby, I'm so sorry" convo!  That just drags on and on!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2006, 09:56:16 AM »
thanks.  I just believe in talking things out and being honest with your SO.  If you aren't honest with yourself you cant be honest with anyone

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2006, 10:00:51 AM »
thanks.  I just believe in talking things out and being honest with your SO.  If you aren't honest with yourself you cant be honest with anyone

What is the longest time you have been in a commited relationship good sir?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2006, 10:03:27 AM »
By commited do you mean the both of us? lol cheating b*tch lol

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2006, 10:06:08 AM »
By commited do you mean the both of us? lol cheating b*tch lol

Yes. or you can break it up to just include your side if that makes it seem better...:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2006, 10:24:34 AM »
4 years

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2006, 12:10:26 PM »
4 years

Really that long but you said at one time you have never been "in Love" or had Love Stories? Were you just sharing space?

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2006, 12:17:32 PM »
Really that long but you said at one time you have never been "in Love" or had Love Stories? Were you just sharing space?

I think there is a possibility to "love" someone without being "in love" with them.  I was in a 3 yr relationship where there was love...but I was not in love with him.  I can say that now because I know the difference between the two.

I don't know if this is Migs case.......

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2006, 12:25:23 PM »
I think there is a possibility to "love" someone without being "in love" with them.  I was in a 3 yr relationship where there was love...but I was not in love with him.  I can say that now because I know the difference between the two.

I don't know if this is Migs case.......

Sorry but that only happens to girls. We are always on the recieving end of the "I love you but not in love with you.." speech. When a guy is no longer in love we tend to wander away from our own pasture... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2006, 12:31:14 PM »

no i've been in love.  never had any love stories though.  mostly tragedies.  besides i was getting played so totalky sucked.  ASk deedee, she'll fill ya in.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2006, 12:32:18 PM »
no i've been in love.  never had any love stories though.  mostly tragedies.  besides i was getting played so totalky sucked.  ASk deedee, she'll fill ya in.

I hate to bring you up when we are talking it just depresses the both of us... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2006, 12:37:49 PM »
well it sucked like hell.  I've been in love, but never was loved. damn women

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2006, 01:20:01 PM »
well it sucked like hell.  I've been in love, but never was loved. damn women

I'm sure that wasn't true. Unfortunately you can't force someone to stay in love with you, and when it falters, one of two things will happen. You get broken up with, or the other person causes something to happen so you will break up with them.

Courage... :'(

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2006, 01:30:45 PM »
it is true.  i hven't been loved.  Been used.  my own fault for trusting that bleeds for a week and yet lives.  kidding,

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2006, 01:42:50 PM »
it is true.  i hven't been loved.  Been used.  my own fault for trusting that bleeds for a week and yet lives.  kidding,

Guess you're not ready to move on yet. How long has it been?  :(

Isn't it long enough to start filling out your dance card and learn to trust again.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2006, 01:45:46 PM »
Guess you're not ready to move on yet. How long has it been?  :(

Isn't it long enough to start filling out your dance card and learn to trust again.

i said i was kidding.  speaking of which i might takedance lessons.  stop laughing

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2006, 01:53:56 PM »
i said i was kidding.  speaking of which i might takedance lessons.  stop laughing

Good plan. Find a studio that gives ballet, tap and modern jazz classes along with the other stuff.  Lots of single girls to be found.  ;)