Author Topic: Whos hotter Jamie Easor or Jenny Mccarthy?  (Read 16797 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Whos hotter Jamie Easor or Jenny Mccarthy?
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2008, 08:28:01 PM »
jamie eason is one SEXY white girl

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2008, 08:29:04 PM »
This isn't even a reasonable comparison.  Posting the worst pic of Jenny McCarthy the original poster could find notwithstanding, Jamie Eason isn't even in Jenny McCarthy's league.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2008, 08:30:56 PM »
This isn't even a reasonable comparison.  Posting the worst pic of Jenny McCarthy the original poster could find notwithstanding, Jamie Eason isn't even in Jenny McCarthy's league.

This isn't Jenny! Hope this helps!
Spirit of Truth

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »
This isn't Jenny! Hope this helps!

That's not Lee Priest!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2008, 08:37:11 PM »
Spirit of Truth

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2008, 08:44:02 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2008, 08:50:50 PM »
,carthy is too big to be considered hot,,she is very big girl,,she is what people around the world think about american girls that are not obese...they think that american girls are very big ,,,big bone,,,its no good,,big girl can never be hot,,,,maybe in pictures but when you actually sit next to her and stand next to her and wanna yum her you wil never find her hot,,,

a woman must must must! always be smaller than the guy by a good amount ,,now im not talking about 100lb girl and 240lb guy this is weird ,,,but inorder for the guy to really see a girl as hot and CONQURE HER IN HIS MIND and this is the key to good sex and to cum hard and to get real satisfection in bed,,inorder for the guy to be hard on the first second with no need for the girl to give him no blow jobs and shit....inorder for all this to happen and for the guy to really find the girl sexually and chemically attracive and hot ...there should always be a 40 to 50 lb difference minimum between the guys weight and the girls weight in the initial meeting (im talking about normal people)

with bodybuilders and people in fitness etc the sexual attraction will usually happen if there is 70lb diff or more,,a lifter 230lb in shape will not be chemically attracted to any girl heavier than 160lb,,and even this is stretching it,,most lifters and men that are into weights and their physiqe will not be chemically attracted to the girl unless there is good 80-100lb diff between them....guy 230 girl 130...guy 210..girl 110...

jenny mcarthy is too big to a point you cant find yourself attracted to her unless you are my size,,,but even then she just look too big ,,,who wants to be with a big girl when you can have a 120 or 130 cutey with real boobs and average to small bones and hands,,

you cant conqure jenny mcarthy thus it makes her unattractive even for a 250+ bodybuilder,,this is a big girl ..she will be big girl even if she is 120lb ,,simply big american husky girl
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2008, 08:51:36 PM »
Nah.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »
you need to be out of your mind to even ask this question ,,but you americans have no shame what so ever :D

jebby macratney is the biggest girl i have ever seen ,,big big big big big and very manly built ,,she has big bones and her pussy is most likley dont even feel anything less than 9 inch fat cock on a good day,,very bad example for anythign remotely close to hot,,jenny macarthy is the closet thing i can think of that resemble a transgender especially with no make up and again she is big and her autistic child is most likely result of her years of abuse and misuse and low selfesteem that caused her to do lots of shit ,,you nake the drugs...
the othr pne jamie is um,,,well she is um still nothing perfect ,,lacking lfemininity big time,,but! in comparison to that big thing mcarthy ...jamie is way way way more feminine,,and still she is not feminine what so ever!

that should tell you that mcarthy is not considered a woman by gh15
You sir, are a fucking idiot.  :)
!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2008, 08:54:46 PM »
you need to be out of your mind to even ask this question ,,but you americans have no shame what so ever :D

jebby macratney is the biggest girl i have ever seen ,,big big big big big and very manly built ,,she has big bones and her pussy is most likley dont even feel anything less than 9 inch fat cock on a good day,,very bad example for anythign remotely close to hot,,jenny macarthy is the closet thing i can think of that resemble a transgender especially with no make up and again she is big and her autistic child is most likely result of her years of abuse and misuse and low selfesteem that caused her to do lots of shit ,,you nake the drugs...

the othr pne jamie is um,,,well she is um still nothing perfect ,,lacking lfemininity big time,,but! in comparison to that big thing mcarthy ...jamie is way way way more feminine,,and still she is not feminine what so ever!

that should tell you that mcarthy is not considered a woman by gh15

Well admitting you are gay is the first step.  Good job.  Nothing like admitting your ignorance about women on Getbig.  A former Playmate of the Year, named one of the sexiest women, an accomplished writer, appeared in numerous movies, even had her own TV show, and guys jacking off to her for about 20 years yet you say she is manly and big.  What is she maybe 5' 7" and 120 or so.  Yea she is fucking huge.  You must be one strapping young man to think she is huge.  Good job boy.  Stick to giving opinions on what you know.........steroid abuse.  You suck in all other subjects

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2008, 08:55:33 PM »
,carthy is too big to be considered hot,,she is very big girl,,she is what people around the world think about american girls that are not obese...they think that american girls are very big ,,,big bone,,,its no good,,big girl can never be hot,,,,maybe in pictures but when you actually sit next to her and stand next to her and wanna yum her you wil never find her hot,,,

a woman must must must! always be smaller than the guy by a good amount ,,now im not talking about 100lb girl and 240lb guy this is weird ,,,but inorder for the guy to really see a girl as hot and CONQURE HER IN HIS MIND and this is the key to good sex and to cum hard and to get real satisfection in bed,,inorder for the guy to be hard on the first second with no need for the girl to give him no blow jobs and shit....inorder for all this to happen and for the guy to really find the girl sexually and chemically attracive and hot ...there should always be a 40 to 50 lb difference minimum between the guys weight and the girls weight in the initial meeting (im talking about normal people)

with bodybuilders and people in fitness etc the sexual attraction will usually happen if there is 70lb diff or more,,a lifter 230lb in shape will not be chemically attracted to any girl heavier than 160lb,,and even this is stretching it,,most lifters and men that are into weights and their physiqe will not be chemically attracted to the girl unless there is good 80-100lb diff between them....guy 230 girl 130...guy 210..girl 110...

jenny mcarthy is too big to a point you cant find yourself attracted to her unless you are my size,,,but even then she just look too big ,,,who wants to be with a big girl when you can have a 120 or 130 cutey with real boobs and average to small bones and hands,,

you cant conqure jenny mcarthy thus it makes her unattractive even for a 250+ bodybuilder,,this is a big girl ..she will be big girl even if she is 120lb ,,simply big american husky girl
imagine how devastating to jenny's self confidence this post would be if she read it... ;D ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2008, 08:56:12 PM »
Well admitting you are gay is the first step.  Good job.  Nothing like admitting your ignorance about women on Getbig.  A former Playmate of the Year, named one of the sexiest women, an accomplished writer, appeared in numerous movies, even had her own TV show, and guys jacking off to her for about 20 years yet you say she is manly and big.  What is she maybe 5' 7" and 120 or so.  Yea she is fucking huge.  You must be one strapping young man to think she is huge.  Good job boy.  Stick to giving opinions on what you know.........steroid abuse.  You suck in all other subjects
you FAT PATHETIC STUPID FUCK dont even mention gh15 again

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2008, 08:57:09 PM »
I have so many stories about Jennifer McCarthy. What a small world and we're from the same area of the southside of Chicago.

i'm very interested in hearing them

i'm sure she is quite fun ;D

E
E

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2008, 08:58:20 PM »
imagine how devastating to jenny's self confidence this post would be if she read it... ;D ;D

Ain't she dating Jim Carrey, a guy easily worth $100+million? And a former Playmate of the Year that many on this thread have whacked off to over the years?
I'd doubt "gh15" would cause her to lose much sleep...
!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2008, 08:59:58 PM »
Ain't she dating Jim Carrey, a guy easily worth $100+million? And a former Playmate of the Year that many on this thread have whacked off to over the years?
ummmmm you have no idea how a womans brain works if you dont believe that post would just absolutely destroy her for WEEKS... shed be eating chocolate ice cream and reeses peanut butter cups and watching 'the terms of endearment" and "friends" and walking aroun in her pj's feeling ugly and fat

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2008, 09:00:22 PM »

gh15 is a true Getbigger...  he only dates supermodels, and Jenny McCarthy simply isn't up to his high standards!  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2008, 09:00:47 PM »

size is not mesured by weight ,,you should know that my giid friend,,jenny mcarthy is  A VERY BIG GIRL,,i had many opporunities to fuck her any way i wanted back in the day and i passed,,she is BIG GIRL,,doesnt matter what she weigh,,her initial weight and the wieght her body want to be is 190lb ,,she is simply a big girl,,

now look at heather picture,,and you will know what a hot woman is! that girl is what hot is ,,,you cant be hot and big if youre a female,,,only in pictures my friend,,,real life your cock wont be as hard fuckin her as it shoudl be when fuckin a hot girl,,

this is the problem in america and tghe reason girls go into crazy diets and drugs,,this is why half of the women in america give up because they know that no matter what they will still be big thanks to their daddies

you know it and i know ,,,if the girl is not average to small in bone structure and overall weight....there will be no chemical attraction from the man to her and she will be dumped after a fuck or if its american guy he will cheat on her most likley

why ignoring the truth? face it like the man i know you are friend
fallen angel

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2008, 09:11:17 PM »
you FAT PATHETIC STUPID FUCK dont even mention gh15 again

Hey Candickhole when we aren't taking about ugly gay twinks you have no reason to get involved with the thread.  You think you would know by now.  Now go play with yourself with your Goodrum doll.

size is not mesured by weight ,,you should know that my giid friend,,jenny mcarthy is  A VERY BIG GIRL,,i had many opporunities to fuck her any way i wanted back in the day and i passed,,she is BIG GIRL,,doesnt matter what she weigh,,her initial weight and the wieght her body want to be is 190lb ,,she is simply a big girl,,

now look at heather picture,,and you will know what a hot woman is! that girl is what hot is ,,,you cant be hot and big if youre a female,,,only in pictures my friend,,,real life your cock wont be as hard fuckin her as it shoudl be when fuckin a hot girl,,

this is the problem in america and tghe reason girls go into crazy diets and drugs,,this is why half of the women in america give up because they know that no matter what they will still be big thanks to their daddies

you know it and i know ,,,if the girl is not average to small in bone structure and overall weight....there will be no chemical attraction from the man to her and she will be dumped after a fuck or if its american guy he will cheat on her most likley

why ignoring the truth? face it like the man i know you are friend

Yes of course she was begging you to fuck her. ::)  When you say back in the day when she was 190 or whatever she was, what year was this.  She was 21 or 22 when she was Playmate of the Year.  You must have tried to fuck her when she was pregnant.  Now I see why you think she was fat.  Give Candickhole above and get a clue. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2008, 09:14:00 PM »
Hey Candickhole when we aren't taking about ugly gay twinks you have no reason to get involved with the thread.  You think you would know by now.  Now go play with yourself with your Goodrum doll.

wow you are SO c lever only me..i want to be just like you when i grow up!

by the way..did you ever tell your daughter that your a stalking pervert that secretly snaps pics of her friends and masterbate to them??

haha, yes, i remember that thread you pathetic fucck

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2008, 09:15:10 PM »
ummmmm you have no idea how a womans brain works if you dont believe that post would just absolutely destroy her for WEEKS... shed be eating chocolate ice cream and reeses peanut butter cups and watching 'the terms of endearment" and "friends" and walking aroun in her pj's feeling ugly and fat

How old are you son, and how many women have you been in relationships with?
!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2008, 09:16:31 PM »
How old are you son, and how many women have you been in relationships with?
im 97 years old and i have fuck 347 different women

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2008, 09:20:30 PM »
You sir, are a fucking idiot.  :)
dont think for a second that i laugh at autism ,,its serious deaseasedisorder,,but! if you only knew how much of a whore the mother was in the 90s you wouldnt talk ,,,3 sums ,,black men,,slept with everyone around to get the mtv job,,that thing was party animal and did big time narcotic drugs such as cocaine and interesting combinations of pain killers,,she was a recreational user not of hormones but of what we consider narcotics,,

i have no doubt that god punished her,,the hand of god gets anywhere in some form or another,,that poor kid did nothing wrong beside being born from the wrong pussy

now since she has no talent and she has a big problem to face ...she is active for autism and selling herslef as educated woman ,,but she is no educated nothing ...she is a whore always be one ,,

there is a whore like madona with talent to write 100s of masterpiece songs and music and sing thus considered godess of music

then there is a drug addict like withneywith talent to be the best singer america ever had and to date no one compare

and then there is a whore and a drug addict such as macarthy but there is one single problem here...
she never had talent...same problem of spears only 10 years earlier and the beggining of generation nothingness,,

i dont have a problem with sluts as long as they got talent....you ever hear me talking about cristina agilera? if you chose to be a whore or a slut YOU BETTER HAVE TALENT!

if not you are generation nothingness and your time is limited,,barak hussain obama by the way is the peak of generation nothingness,,but he already ruined his chances to be president so this one is xed
fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2008, 09:21:09 PM »
gh15 is a true Getbigger...  he only dates supermodels, and Jenny McCarthy simply isn't up to his high standards!  :D
hahaha...exactly.  ::)

im 97 years old and i have fuck 347 different women
Right. Now if you chose to be honest little boy, you are about 19 years old whose balls have barely dropped and have breath still smelling like Similac. I was banging hotties when your ass was running around the elementary school playground, so I hardly need you to tell me "how a woman's mind works."  ::)

!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2008, 09:24:41 PM »

Right. Now if you chose to be honest little boy, you are about 19 years old whose balls have barely dropped and have breath still smelling like Similac. I was banging hotties when your ass was running around the elementary school playground, so I hardly need you to tell me "how a woman's mind works."  ::)

okay okay...im 11 years old, a girl, and i have had a NEGATIVE amount of sex..   -2 to be precise

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2008, 09:27:56 PM »
Gotta give Jenny a lot of credit. She followed the hot chick game plan to a tee: Make money off your looks and body. When they start to fade, hook up with a rich guy.