Author Topic: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair  (Read 15374 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2023, 06:32:04 PM »
I need this after a pec tear 8 years ago.  Nevergot within 20% of my previous max.
But I have no money unlike most getbigger s.

You could start a GoFundMe.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2023, 06:45:43 PM »
I mean don't get me wrong I do think I have made an excellent recovery all things considering. However, if they can give me an extra tendon it may be worth going back to 0 because that is where 6 weeks in a sling will put you. Other Dr have said nothing they can do and I tore it at 25, 40, and 43 so it is multiple tears not simple but he says he has a technique and treats UFC fighters so may check it out.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2023, 07:08:23 PM »
Ever hear of Jon Jones?

Okay. For the record I didn’t ask how many UFC fighters snork coke, beat women and flee crime scenes.

Is his pec tear a common injury?

What percentage of UFC fighters tear pecs? 30%, 40%?

Or is it like 5%?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2023, 08:09:19 PM »
Your logic with the hernia worked out great so why not keep going right?

Oh wait, you said you had the hernia done for health reasons and not for appearances.

He was only going to be off training for 6 weeks.  Everyone here told him otherwise.  He went back to training before the 6 weeks, before he should have.  And he still is suffering from the botched operation and is still not training heavy.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2023, 08:13:49 PM »
Lol at Brian wanting cosmetic surgery when he has a body thats regressing faster than Christopher Lamberts

Throwing good money after bad he doesnt even have

Its all talk to divert away from his tattered asshole and his butt battered past

This is just the kind of cross-thread topic posting that makes this place gold.  Well done!

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2023, 08:17:06 PM »
He was only going to be off training for 6 weeks.  Everyone here told him otherwise.  He went back to training before the 6 weeks, before he should have.  And he still is suffering from the botched operation and is still not training heavy.
Ya, he is still in denial it’s all over.
He got so used to saying “I’m stronger than ever” that he kept saying that even after the botched surgery.

He is now a weak person with an 0-3 fighting record and he thinks he intimidates anyone.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2023, 09:16:47 PM »
Okay. For the record I didn’t ask how many UFC fighters snork coke, beat women and flee crime scenes.

Is his pec tear a common injury?

What percentage of UFC fighters tear pecs? 30%, 40%?

Or is it like 5%?

I'm guessing less than 5% tear pecs.  What percentage do you think snort coke, beat women and flee the scene?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2023, 12:43:04 AM »
:D

An absolute mess. The cops should have taken him out back and beat his ass half to death. It's the only language this animal understands, the boot and fist.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2023, 03:38:43 AM »
An absolute mess. The cops should have taken him out back and beat his ass half to death. It's the only language this animal understands, the boot and fist.

The Riddle of Steel

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2023, 03:58:13 AM »
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain

Correct but I need to be able to do 6 weeks in a sling so will go see the guy this summer after my move as I need my arm to move but will see what he says this summer. I watched his video on YouTube of him repairing a 14 year old tear so maybe he can help. I mean I am doing ok I have good strength but it could be better .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2023, 03:59:34 AM »

Dismissed and Expunged I never even had a court date after she blew a .328 that day in the hospital and yet still no mention of mdma you lying POS. Meanwhile I blew a 0.0 as it was mid day. You clearly have never dealt with a fall down alcoholic before.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2023, 04:04:25 AM »
let anyone die lately Brian?

Was Emily around when he took that lass under his wings?
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2023, 04:06:55 AM »

How am I suffering from a botched anything? I don't have a Hernia anymore. I am not doing single reps but I am training and have been since the 6 week mark. I am even doing daily cardio now. They say it can take up to a year to fully recover.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2023, 04:43:55 AM »
why do black people on getbig unanimously make the stupidest comments?

Abe told me once that he wasn't colored
Q

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2023, 06:53:33 AM »
Bro...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2023, 08:42:12 AM »
How am I suffering from a botched anything? I don't have a Hernia anymore. I am not doing single reps but I am training and have been since the 6 week mark. I am even doing daily cardio now. They say it can take up to a year to fully recover.

Recover?   Its just another thing in your 'toolbox of excuses' on why you can't do something.  You're more giddy than a school girl with her first crush.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2023, 09:08:59 AM »
Go get the opinion.  If for no other reason than to share it on here.  I would suspect the muscle and tendon would be too frayed at this point to be reattached in any way that would allow you to train decently again.   Quite possibly that all this doctor is doing is mostly for cosmetic purposes. 

Let us know.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2023, 09:26:51 AM »
Fixing Brians pec is like putting sun glasses on the elephant man to improve his looks

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2023, 09:44:19 AM »

You were told it takes longer from people who know better....you ARGUED with those same people.   Said you would be back full training.  Then you started complaining about pain with the operation.  Now you found out it could take a year....and have forgotten what people told you but yet are ok with it.

You are one dumb fuck....I will say that on video so you can replay it daily...

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2023, 11:05:37 AM »
Aren't there any orthos or sports med physicians here OR somebody who's friends with one who can comment on what the doctor in question is arguing/offering?

he has specific vids regarding pec tears, pec tears in myotendinous junction etc

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2023, 11:10:36 AM »
the pec op is just another 6 months of a none journey he can have everyone talking about on here.

He is an expert at leaving things out there for people to pick up on and go with, all the while hes laughing and not responding to any questions his "hooks" raise.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2023, 11:17:24 AM »
You were told it takes longer from people who know better....you ARGUED with those same people.   Said you would be back full training.  Then you started complaining about pain with the operation.  Now you found out it could take a year....and have forgotten what people told you but yet are ok with it.

You are one dumb fuck....I will say that on video so you can replay it daily...

Hanks is oblivious to reality.   He listens to no one but the pot induced voices in his head.   He has no idea WTF he is doing training wise. 

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2023, 11:20:08 AM »
the pec op is just another 6 months of a none journey he can have everyone talking about on here.

He is an expert at leaving things out there for people to pick up on and go with, all the while hes laughing and not responding to any questions his "hooks" raise.
I can believe that but I am interested in the topic....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2023, 11:23:51 AM »
I can believe that but I am interested in the topic....

He did Thors Pec

and this is a before and after of an older tear it does look better

He claims on his website even if ortho orthopedics say they can't he can fix old tears using his technique. So yeah come spring after I get this house sold I am going to go see him and see if he can help me.

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2023, 11:30:46 AM »
Hanks is oblivious to reality.   He listens to no one but the pot induced voices in his head.   He has no idea WTF he is doing training wise.

But what about the doc being mentioned? I mean isn't it atleast interesting....