Author Topic: TBOMBZ all up in ya  (Read 19341 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: TBOMBZ all up in ya
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2012, 08:14:54 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2012, 08:21:02 PM »
Tbombz puts himself out there on the most brutal "bodybuilding" board out there. The guy has some atrophied balls to take the constant hate, gotta respect his perseverance.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2012, 08:24:14 PM »
bumbz is 20 and on Androgel  ::)
T

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2012, 08:41:13 PM »
i finally stopped worrying about weight and started squeezing it.  only using 185 for inclines. but my chest is improving.
In my experience, squeezing is one of the worst techniques out there, especially if you are shaking during the squeeze (you will lose muscle here). It kills your poundage (you have to use at least 60 percent of 1 rep max, you are below this), and disrupts your breathing patterns during the rep. Is your mood better, and are you more calm training like this? Important. For most this destroys gains. I know having trained hundreds.

It's hard to know how you look. Your thickness has always been there. There is definately muscle on the tricep. You appear to be smaller, and smoothing out a little which isn't good.

You are a few tweaks away from finding the magic. Don't give up. Hint: The key is finding ways not to release too much stress hormones during training. You need to figure this out. When you do your heart rate and blood pressure will drop from your new training method. Your pumps will be much better, deeper, your muscles will look pump more often, your mood will be much improved, and so will your strength with your size.

Lastly, fuck the haters. They obviously don't understand what the iron means to you.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2012, 09:25:53 PM »
You should start fasting 16 hours a day, doing what you do now will never lean you out. Just my two cents

+ 100

I.F. is fucking magic, can't believe how much I've changed. I've gone from Obese Elephant Man to slightly muscular in a really short 2 1/2 months. A fucking miracle.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2012, 09:29:45 PM »
Slabs of dense, thick ivory muscle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2012, 09:29:51 PM »
+ 100

I.F. is fucking magic, can't believe how much I've changed. I've gone from Obese Elephant Man to slightly muscular in a really short 2 1/2 months. A fucking miracle.
I do IF 16-19 hours or so.  2500 calories on workout, 2000 on rest days.  You?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2012, 09:31:00 PM »
You don't have to be ugly, and you do have some good muscle.  Why don't you just humble yourself a little bit, and quit with all this bullshit?

Right, and I hate to sound SUPER gay (no homo) but T-Bomz could be good looking if he lost all of that Texas Chainsaw bloat around his cheeks and eye sockets. Maybe get some sun and skip breakfast and cut back on the animal protein. Get some more salads and legumes going.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2012, 09:39:06 PM »
I do IF 16-19 hours or so.  2500 calories on workout, 2000 on rest days.  You?

Man, I am just such a beginner noob to IF. I can't count calories right now, I just don't have enough hours in the day and brain cells left. Rest days = 2 meals: grainless, no-fruit/no starch vegan lunch and a single portion dinner of my choice (anything goes, meat and cheese etc. no second helpings)

Workout days = same as above with a small protein shake and banana added for breakfast (after a fasted workout)

I feel so great some days I just can't believe it. This has really changed my life. It's so fucking easy!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2012, 09:40:08 PM »
+ 100

lol

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2012, 09:41:03 PM »
So really it's 4 days IF and 3 workout days with a small breakfast.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2012, 09:41:28 PM »
Right, and I hate to sound SUPER gay (no homo) but T-Bomz could be good looking if he lost all of that Texas Chainsaw bloat around his cheeks and eye sockets. Maybe get some sun and skip breakfast and cut back on the animal protein. Get some more salads and legumes going.

He'll never ever listen.  He's got everything figured out, and no one else knows shit. :-X

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2012, 09:47:55 PM »
Man, I am just such a beginner noob to IF. I can't count calories right now, I just don't have enough hours in the day and brain cells left. Rest days = 2 meals: grainless, no-fruit/no starch vegan lunch and a single portion dinner of my choice (anything goes, meat and cheese etc. no second helpings)

Workout days = same as above with a small protein shake and banana added for breakfast (after a fasted workout)

I feel so great some days I just can't believe it. This has really changed my life. It's so fucking easy!

can you give some examples of a vegan meal with no grains/no fruits/no starch.  I am curious about this IF.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2012, 02:44:38 AM »
+ 100

pics?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2012, 02:55:12 AM »
Your delusion reach the sky my friend and they surpass Jayson Genova, I don't know what you see in the mirror bro, but you aren't even close to Galeniko's size, he was 220 at under 6% in those pics and those arms of his where well over the 18 inch mark, but we are talking ripped lean arms, if they carried the fat your arms carried they would be over 20 inches. Realistically with Galeniko conditioning you would end up at 185 tops, you need to add at least 30lb of muscle to compare favourably with Galeniko`s size, you are at least 2 years away from out muscling him.

He won't ever outmuscle him. Tbombz can not put on lean muscle and he can't tolerate the sides from high doses. Of which he would need to gain at all. He is completely delusional.
Trans Milkshake.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2012, 03:08:53 AM »
LOL..    gotta love you fucking haters..   yup, imma ugly son of a bitch.. no muscle either...  ;D  

Typical getbiggers right bro?

Why you are not on the cover of every fitness mag perplexes me.  

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2012, 03:18:13 AM »

He won't ever outmuscle him. Tbombz can not put on lean muscle and he can't tolerate the sides from high doses. Of which he would need to gain at all. He is completely delusional.
i agree, poor tbomz, lost cause, what i dont get is he claims to eat clean yet he never gets even lean enough to see his abs

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2012, 05:06:35 PM »
I don't mind the picture Taylor posted of himself, but I think the title of this thread is misleading.

TBOMBZ "all up in ya"...  ???

"1"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2012, 06:12:19 PM »
mods removed the old pic, im guessing because of the nudity here is the censored version ;D

A

Jizzacked

« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2012, 06:17:01 PM »
mods removed the old pic, im guessing because of the nudity here is the censored version ;D

hahaha, coach bringing the heat  ;D

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2012, 07:21:54 PM »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only on getbig.

Keep it up chiefs. I'm proud of my subjects ;D
®

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2012, 05:35:30 AM »