Author Topic: Pats vs Colts threads (merged)  (Read 34521 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Pats vs Colts
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2007, 06:03:12 PM »
Pats offense and defense has gone right into the shitter since the middle of the second quarter.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2007, 06:07:11 PM »
i dont think he was inbonunds before push out

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2007, 06:10:04 PM »
oh wow touchdown brady wont die  :o

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2007, 06:10:28 PM »
I don't understand why these defenders let a guy walk down the back line of the end zone on a constant basis. Learn to fucking cover.

body88

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2007, 06:10:44 PM »
i dont think he was inbonunds before push out
The reply clearly shows they where. The colts bitch and bitch and bitch. It takes away from those great drives they made. Bill Polian had a fucking rule changed for christ sakes. Cheap shit.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2007, 06:14:49 PM »
The reply clearly shows they where. The colts bitch and bitch and bitch. It takes away from those great drives they made. Bill Polian had a fucking rule changed for christ sakes. Cheap shit.

Could you be anymore of a Patriots guy? You bitch about me and you're just as bad with your hating. Do us a favor and shut the hell up.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2007, 06:15:16 PM »
yah i made that comment before the replay after seeing it in slow mow ill take salt with my words please  :-X

body88

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2007, 06:16:34 PM »
Could you be anymore of a Patriots guy? You bitch about me and you're just as bad with your hating. Do us a favor and shut the hell up.

Not at all I did not see the comments you guys made. I was making a point about how Polian had a rule changed and the coach was making a big deal on every penatly they had turned against them.

It is pretty sad how much you hate the patriots.

body88

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2007, 06:16:53 PM »
yah i made that comment before the replay after seeing it in slow mow ill take salt with my words please  :-X
I did not see the comments

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2007, 06:17:32 PM »
Not at all I did not see the comments you guys made. I was making a point about how Polian had a rule changed and the coach was making a big deal on every penatly they had turned against them.

If you're talking about the change to players mugging recievers, it was a good change. The Patriot db's were basically raping every recieving corps and walking away with 0 penalties for it.

This Pats defense is getting walked all over. 4th quarter is going to be amazing.

I don't hate the Pats team. I hate you fans who have annointed this team God status when, in-fact, they're just slightly better than the majority of the teams in the league. They're nothing special, they just know how to win.

Like if they win this game, I know for a fact you'll deny the fact their defense and offense have been embarassing sicne the middle of the 2nd quarter.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2007, 06:19:15 PM »
I did not see the comments
no worries man it was this one that you quoted "i dont think he was inbonunds before push out"
i said that before the slow mow

body88

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2007, 06:19:38 PM »
If you're talking about the change to players mugging recievers, it was a good change. The Patriot db's were basically raping every recieving corps and walking away with 0 penalties for it.

This Pats defense is getting walked all over.

Ok bezerkfury you where quite the whole first quarter when it was the other way aroud. I do not give a shit. You spend every second of you life hating on anything that has to do with MA.

I am happy the pats have come this far and the game is not over yet. You are a bitter Giants fan rooting for whatever team plays the patriots. I could care less.

body88

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2007, 06:19:58 PM »
no worries man it was this one that you quoted "i dont think he was inbonunds before push out"
i said that before the slow mow

My bad

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2007, 06:21:35 PM »
My bad
no worries mayne  ;D fuck what a catch what a game

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2007, 06:22:16 PM »

This Pats defense is getting walked all over. 4th quarter is going to be amazing.

I don't hate the Pats team. I hate you fans who have annointed this team God status when, in-fact, they're just slightly better than the majority of the teams in the league. They're nothing special, they just know how to win.

Like if they win this game, I know for a fact you'll deny the fact their defense and offense have been embarassing sicne the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Read my comments again Body88, I added more. I don't hate the team, just the fans with big mouthes.

Cue the denials about them being outplayed on offense and defense AGAIN.

body88

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2007, 06:23:29 PM »
Read my comments again Body88, I added more. I don't hate the team, just the fans with big mouthes.

Cue the denials about them being outplayed on offense and defense AGAIN.

Ok buddy, you got it. The whole Giants team are bleeding blue blood on the couch. I cannot see an edited post when replying to the original one

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2007, 06:23:52 PM »
touch down oh man this is the game of the year fuck the super bowl we got it right here

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2007, 06:25:45 PM »
Ok buddy, you got it. The whole Giants team are bleeding blue blood on the couch. I cannot see an edited post when replying to the original one

I see you're still completely ignoring the fact the Patriots have been walked all over since the middle of the second quarter. Why am I not surprised? They're a good team, nothing more. Looks to me like Peyton is over this Patriots curse bullshit, he's playing perfectly.

The vaunted Pats defense can't even keep up. Terrible. ::)

body88

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2007, 06:27:26 PM »
I see you're still completely ignoring the fact the Patriots have been walked all over since the middle of the second quarter. Why am I not surprised? They're a good team, nothing more. Looks to me like Peyton is over this Patriots curse bullshit, he's playing perfectly. ::)

First off I have not said a thing in this entire thread. When head hunter started with you I siad there was a whole second quarter to play and not to insult. I have no said shit.

I have not made any excuses and will not if they lose. The colts played like shit the first quarter now the pats are playing like shit. Whatever, thats how it goes.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2007, 06:28:26 PM »
First off I have not said a thing in this entire thread. When head hunter started with you I siad there was a whole second quarter to play and not to insult. I have no said shit.

I have not made any excuses and will not if they lose. The colts played like shit the first quarter now the pats are playing like shit. Whatever, thats how it goes.

I'll admit that if the Pats win this game they deserve it. Right now they don't even belong on this field.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2007, 06:28:41 PM »
later guys rudes gotta go to work  :'(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2007, 06:29:15 PM »
later guys rudes gotta go to work  :'(

Cya RB.  :'(

body88

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2007, 06:30:44 PM »
I'll admit that if the Pats win this game they deserve it. Right now they don't even belong on this field.

Neither did the colts in the first half. I never said anything about it. You need to check the thread. You just like to pick fights.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2007, 06:32:09 PM »
Neither did the colts in the first half. I never said anything about it. You need to check the thread. You just like to pick fights.

No the first quarter. They turned it on 1/4 of the way through the second. So the Pats have been the better team for one quarter to the Colts 2.5. But hey, the Patriots are the best team in the NFL!!!!!!!!  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2007, 06:44:25 PM »
What a game!!! Looks like the Pats curse with Peyton is still real. What a crock of shit. Whoever wins this game deserves it.  ::)