Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 10052 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2011, 12:38:57 PM »
it shouldn't be hard at all for dogma5914 to get really lean given that he is already lean in the pics posted

johnny, where do you see yourself in 10 years?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2011, 12:41:46 PM »

johnny, where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I'll be 42

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2011, 12:44:07 PM »

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2011, 12:50:20 PM »
1. testosterona propa
trenbolona ace
masterona
equipona
GH

get down to 6-7%

2. remove testosterona while increasing anabolics +  remove GH

3. diuretic

4. competition rdy  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2011, 12:51:59 PM »
Thanks again for answering the question about bodyfat before. I added some pictures to see where my bodyfat would be at now but what are some signs of low single digit bodyfat GH15 (4% to 6%)?

Now if I could just get as lean as the underwear guy above me here then I'd be in business.

this is sub 8% alresady,,7.5-8% form the pictures i just saw,,the test is to  get it down to under 7% and keep all this size which shoudl be no problem with gh and trenbolona,,big diff between 7.5-8% and sub 6.5-7% ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2011, 12:53:46 PM »
I'll be 42
wtf i thought you were under 25
not too old for modeling?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011, 12:54:26 PM »
Thanks man the only problem I noticed as I started to lean out was that I think I may have those narrow clavicles that I keep hearing so much about. 

GH15 probably saved me from tearing both my rotator cuffs with moving from barbell incline to smith machine incline. The GH15 training bible was pure gold.

I end up looking at it a few times a day for advice that always seems to work. As far as eating goes, I'm looking forward to having some sushi after this prep is over with :)

the7.5-8% you hold on you right now is mainly fat!,,some fellas has water that kill the lines to some degree especialy midsection lines,,in your case you dont have much water so th 7.5% is basicaly fat,,you are 2-3% from stage with little water ,,good job

gh15 approved
fallen angel

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2011, 12:55:35 PM »
wtf i thought you were under 25
not too old for modeling?

ahh, so I can get away with 25....nice

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2011, 01:00:47 PM »
i took closer look at the pictures and its hard to tell,,it is combo of fat and water but you are in the 7% zone,,duiretic will still not get you shredded,,you have 2 more % to go then deal with the water which is not bad,,it is on the lower side

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2011, 01:17:02 PM »
i took last look again! in those pictures because they are interesting,,again its only 2 pictures hard to say but my final decision is that you appear 8-9% due to fat held within the muscle,,so! you dotn have much water to lose you have some but not 10lb more in the zone of 5lb... you have 2% or less! bf to lose on the outside,,but from within the muscle you got another 2% ,,thats also when you goign to lose most weight inorder to get onstage,,try to minimize it so you dont lose the size,,most bodybuold dont do it well in the amtuer but you shoudl be ok ,,

you are in the over all 7-8% but you wont look as big and thick on stage,,still very good physiqe

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2011, 01:22:31 PM »
Johnynoname would look a big more shredded if he ate more tho.

he looks flat as fuck. His muscles look like they are not rock hard when he flexes them.

you should try bumping your calories up for the next few days with a lot of water, I am sure you would gain a good 5-6 lbs and look much more shredded.

either that, or take some anadrolona  ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2011, 01:25:04 PM »

he looks flat as fuck. His muscles look like they are not rock hard when he flexes them.

you should try bumping your calories up for the next few days with a lot of water, I am sure you would gain a good 5-6 lbs and look much more shredded.

this is wrong.  he just needs to stop throwing up after meals.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2011, 01:28:08 PM »

the gh15 last few postings is about the dogma fella not jonyno name,,jonny no name is down in the sub 6% btu need muscle to show it!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2011, 01:29:01 PM »
hows anadrolona workin for you stav?

in terms of gains,feeling, mood etc etc

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2011, 01:34:06 PM »
Ok I think this is what I needed to hear to get an idea of where I was as far as bodyfat to make sure I was within striking distance of 4% bodyfat. I posted a few more but everything seems to make sense so far. I have some work to do to add more thickness but figured at this point I just have to work with what I have physically at this point  :-\

Yeah Johnny's bodyfat is crazy right now for sure so congrats man  :)

your waist is tiny, good shape..... it seems like maybe your chest can use some work but u are like me your arms and shoulders are more dominant...... i bet ur presses are actually very heavy... also if u dont mind me asking are u following the gh15 testo, mast, tren, gh or what.

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2011, 01:35:17 PM »
Dogma, if that is you, you have the best potential on getbig right up there with  Matt Tsingorang and BigMikeCox (bigmikecox is too old for this shit tho)

good job

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2011, 01:35:32 PM »

I think sleep as well would help me out.  I don't sleep much too much video gaming, masturbating, comic book reading and stripping work (well- i quit stripping actually)

plus, my training style and genetics keep me this sinewy.

I think the gas alone will help give me the slight size I need.

Honestly, I don't like to cut down on my conditioning work (even though i don't really need it to maintain)

dogma comes from the same genetic brand as I do (blacks and mediteraneans have the same lean gene).  I don't think he will lose much muscel as he gets leaner

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2011, 01:36:51 PM »
hows anadrolona workin for you stav?

in terms of gains,feeling, mood etc etc

I haven't started anadrolona yet, I am waiting to be around 5% bf before using it.

so in 6-8 weeks !

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2011, 01:38:15 PM »
Dogma, if that is you, you have the best potential on getbig right up there with  Matt Tsingorang and BigMikeCox (bigmikecox is too old for this shit tho)

good job

lol i havent posted pics yet brother..... ha jk   dude ive never ran anadrol before someone but i knew had to get major tests done because they thought he had luekemia i dont know what exactly he was running but i have a feeling it was drol possibly tren as well.. how does drol treat u bro and in terms of orals how do u rank it... if it was drol or dbol what do u say.

Stavios

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2011, 01:40:04 PM »
I never use drol exept when dieting but I like it.

I think my favorite oral is Superdrol, then anadrol, then d-bol

don't like orals that much tho

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2011, 01:48:17 PM »
Thanks for the compliment man. I think that we really are the getbig generation who grew up on bodybuilding with access to the forums and everything now for sure. I've been a lurker on here ever since before college but I learned a heck of a lot from this site. I remember watching a youtube video with Kevin Levrone and he mentioned getbig and I logged on the site thinking what is this site about. Some of the stuff talked about on here is pretty reckless but it reminds me of the pit on a few other boards. I still miss the days of squadfather and the other guys just going back and forth. A lot of witty guys on here for sure.

All I did was PS3 back from middle school through college but I can't focus on it too much now because my attention span for it just isnt there anymore. Well that and the girlfriend doesn't like it when you ignore them to try and get those extra weapons in Call of Duty. I'll play a game till the end now and think about the hours of my life I wasted playing this game that I can't get back. Well that and the fact that youtube puts endings up for games now (saving me 10-20 hours plus usually).

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2011, 03:57:31 PM »
Thanks man the only problem I noticed as I started to lean out was that I think I may have those narrow clavicles that I keep hearing so much about. 

GH15 probably saved me from tearing both my rotator cuffs with moving from barbell incline to smith machine incline. The GH15 training bible was pure gold.

I end up looking at it a few times a day for advice that always seems to work. As far as eating goes, I'm looking forward to having some sushi after this prep is over with :)

I check it out often too! I gotta update it tho as I know gh15 has posted some more training related stuff since my last update.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2011, 12:30:38 AM »
shit you look awesome dude

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2011, 12:52:20 AM »
that is as good as it gets (dogma)
your shape, fullness, and that crazy quad sweep is insane!
good luck in your contest... tons of potential right there! you already have the proportions of a cartoon character ;D
please don't ruin it in the future with trying to take things to the "next level"...

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2011, 07:29:38 AM »
Hey thanks man. I've read some of your stuff and what you talk about really makes a lot of sense. I'm looking at some of the guys from the world championships where Touri won and I'm thinking WTF these guys look crazy.

I'm just hoping that I don't diet everything away and look like a string bean on stage next to these guys like the last time. I know I'm in the right place now and just have to get that bodyfat down a little more thats all :)