Author Topic: Probably a retarded question...  (Read 2297 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Probably a retarded question...
« on: October 11, 2014, 05:36:10 PM »
If you used 50iu slin a day split up and ate very clean but plenty of flax oil and olive oil would those 'good' fats still be make you fat

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Probably a retarded question...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 05:57:26 PM »
calories make you fat

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 06:02:46 PM »
calories make you fat
Im starting a lean as possible bulk next week with gh, insulin, t3, test enth and deca. Im down to 105kg as i competed today and will deplete further this week to get bf down a bit more and take advantage of the rebound

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 01:48:58 AM »
if you drank a gallon of EVOO, would you get fat?  ::)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 04:15:25 AM »
Im no slin expert, but if you timed your meal around the shots, protein and carb meals near the slin shots, protein and fat meals inbetween?

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 04:41:51 AM »
excess calories make you fat

fixed for accuracy.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 01:16:39 PM »
This.

Also, with regards to the question, I have found the threat of accumulating fat when using slin to be a little overrated. I try to minimize my fat intake regardless, especially during the slin's peak impact (dependent on type of slin used), but I have experimented as high as 200iu/day, thus essentially causing the slin to be active almost every minute of the day for me, and have even used slin up until two weeks out from a show, with no subastantive fat impact at all.

What the slin does for overall volumization, however, is unreal.

Thanks man i dont compete til March 2015 again but want to go up a weight class but stay leanish. Oh I have used insulin before so I know its cons

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 02:31:21 PM »
Another stupid question anyone use slin without gh?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 03:01:05 PM »
I did when i was about 24 but diet was excellent and was on test enth, Deca and dbol. Great results but in latter years never used it without gh. Lots of guys over here use insulin without gh and its a great volumiser as stated above but fat tissue gain is likely

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 03:04:02 PM »
Might i add im a powerlifter not a bodybuilder but i like to stay in sexy shape

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 12:02:28 AM »
This.

Also, with regards to the question, I have found the threat of accumulating fat when using slin to be a little overrated. I try to minimize my fat intake regardless, especially during the slin's peak impact (dependent on type of slin used), but I have experimented as high as 200iu/day, thus essentially causing the slin to be active almost every minute of the day for me, and have even used slin up until two weeks out from a show, with no subastantive fat impact at all.

What the slin does for overall volumization, however, is unreal.

wtf, 200iu of fast acting?
how many fkin carbs did you have to eat  :o
or were you already that insulin resistant that you only needed 2g carbs per iu, lol?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 03:45:36 AM »
Might i add im a powerlifter not a bodybuilder but i like to stay in sexy shape

2ui post workout for recovery
do not use for weight gain
get lean then apply calories
you can get swole on half a gram and calories

Gaining too fast will fuck your coefficient

dustin

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 09:31:30 AM »
Insulin is a storage hormone. Ideally carbs go to muscle and nothing goes to fat stores, but that's wishful thinking. We're using an exogenous hormone in hopes of putting on muscle, but endogenous insulin isn't made in nature to produce beefy bodybuilders.

Understand the hormone you're using, then create a plan of action. Any excess nutrients will be driven into fat cells. This is why you need to get lean, painfully lean, then stay that way so fat cells retard and don't puff up the way they do with fat people. Once you're ultra lean I'd recommend eating infrequently so your body naturally uses nutrients as optimally as possible. No carbs other than post workout with your slin. Fat and proteins at other times of the day and protein and one carb intake PWO.

I don't use slin but I mind my glucose metabolism so I can stay as lean as possible without drugs. My body can't handle stims anymore and I get too many sides from gear so I've had to become smarter and smarter with my drug regimen and dieting. Limit your carb intake, have an overall caloric restriction and only do slin once per day with your PWO carb intake so you don't spill over. The fat you build from slin is hard and doesn't liberate free fatty acids like other fat meaning it's almost permanently there to stay.

One day I'll tinker with slin again. Maybe during a few sporadic winter bulks with a strong oral for the IGF1 boost. Just my hypothesis. Everyone else gets fat off slin so be cautious.