Author Topic: Bodybuilding Motivational Thread  (Read 11319 times)

juicyjay

• Getbig II
Bodybuilding Motivational Thread
« on: January 10, 2012, 10:29:28 AM »
If you don't like bodybuilding, don't post. If you're a "natural" don't post. Any G4P comments, don't post because the shit is just OLD. If you're not knowledgeable and only have immature bullshit to offer, DO NOT POST. True bodybuilders ONLY, ones who actually COMPETE. If you fit this criteria, post anything related to bodybuilding. Your current training routine, supplement regimen for overall health, blood work results, current drug stack, goals for 2012, pics from your last show or current off-season, which bodybuilders have motivated and inspired you the most, what got you interested in the sport initially, how do you prep for shows, do you carb cycle, do you go into ketosis, what is your off-season diet like, what are your accomplishments thus far in your career, are you doing it for the competition or do you want to become pro one day, etc. ANYTHING related to the sport of bodybuilding.

I know there will be a shit ton of dumbasses posting how bodybuilding is for fags, go wear your sparkly thong, pics or you're full of shit, i have to poop comments, and other just idiotic and empty contributions. This forum is so full of retarded posts and comments, that it's just ridiculous. It's time for a SERIOUS, EDUCATIONAL, and INSPIRATIONAL bodybuilding thread. So, MAKE IT HAPPEN MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!! I'm looking for input from people like slinpimp, bfg, gh15, alphamaledawg, bigher, etc. Guys who actually know what the fuck they're talking about, don't pussy foot around with drugs, diet, and training, who know what their goals are, and who are willing to do whatever the fuck it takes to achieve those goals. Here's a motivational video to start things off...

GET FUCKING MASSIVE!!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: BODYBUILDING MOTIVATION THREAD
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 10:34:21 AM »
do you realize you spent a majority of your initial post telling us what we "can't" do in this thread?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 10:35:30 AM »
Paragraphs would be nice.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 10:39:34 AM »
Paragraphs would be nice.

better? lol

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 10:45:45 AM »
He won't recover,that fella Pat Banana won't recover  :D
GETBIG!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 10:49:45 AM »

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 10:59:06 AM »
Nothing motivates me more than this

Would lick that ass until a bean pop out in my mouth  ;D
Team South Americana

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 11:35:13 AM »
Nothing motivates me more than this
Would lick that ass until a bean pop out in my mouth  ;D

now THIS is a QUALITY post, thank you!

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 11:42:26 AM »
Dear JuicyGay,

After only 81 posts, giving "instructions" to seasoned Getbiggers is not a welcome move. You might want to go fuck yourself, choke on a soiled thong, masturbate to death while watching the '08 Olympia shredded glutes section or whatever other schmoendeavor that will keep you from posting again. Regards.

Ah yes, another quality post. Juicygay, very creative  ::)

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 11:44:11 AM »
do you realize you spent a majority of your initial post telling us what we "can't" do in this thread?

Do whatever you want then, but I guarantee the thread will turn into a queer fest with absolutely zero knowledgeable posts, as almost every thread here does.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »
Do whatever you want then, but I guarantee the thread will turn into a queer fest with absolutely zero knowledgeable posts, as almost every thread here does.

Based on the threadstarter....I would agree.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 11:48:08 AM »

Translation:

"I want to know who are the bigger, competitive, guys on here and I have no sexual interest on smaller guys who don't like to wear a thong and dance for men"

Keep it in your pants your disgusting homo.

No sexual interest "on" smaller guys? Great english there el numero uno la verga. Keep it in your pants "your" disgusting homo. Wow, you are one smart fella. Take some english classes, then we'll be able to actually communicate.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 11:50:59 AM »
Based on the threadstarter....I would agree.

Ok, that was a good one, i'll give you that. I will not however, put my cock in your mouth like you asked me to via PM. The next PM you send me with more nude pictures, I will post here for all to see, so I suggest you don't do it.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 11:51:45 AM »
fuck off

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 11:59:31 AM »
Go ahead, but you might want to blur out your mom's face in them.

A "your mom" joke? Really? That shows your age. And if you'd want anything to do with my mom, then holy shit your taste in women is FUCKED lmfao!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 12:12:55 PM »
A "your mom" joke? Really? That shows your age. And if you'd want anything to do with my mom, then holy shit your taste in women is FUCKED lmfao!

"age?"   ::)   

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 12:53:31 PM »

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 12:54:54 PM »
Who else is on tren right now? If so, how much are you taking? Are you using ace or enanthate?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 01:04:42 PM »
Ace, 150mg a day. Love it!

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 01:11:41 PM »
Ace, 150mg a day. Love it!

Nice, how long have you been on it so far? Any sleep or temper issues? What does your current cycle look like? I'm using 600/wk of ace right now, worked my way up from a low 200/wk. I was doing that with 1g test cyp per week, 75mg/day dbol, 300mcg ghrp-6 and ipamorelin, but i dropped the dbol 2 days ago, and the ghrp/ipam combo will be done next week. I also dropped the test down to 750/wk because the water retention was too much between that and the dbol, and i'm adding in EQ at 600/wk next week. So far the best cycle i've had by FAR.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 01:11:51 PM »
hex, just started

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 01:17:31 PM »

More motivation  :o

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 01:18:42 PM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 01:21:04 PM »
Just Back on Anabolics a week now, well since 1st jan. Just bit of sweating at night, I sleep like a baby though, no temper issues due to being on anti psychotic medication. Running 2grams test enth and 1200mg eq with it. 20iu gh on gym days, 10iu on days I don't train

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 01:25:42 PM »
Just Back on Anabolics a week now, well since 1st jan. Just bit of sweating at night, I sleep like a baby though, no temper issues due to being on anti psychotic medication. Running 2grams test enth and 1200mg eq with it. 20iu gh on gym days, 10iu on days I don't train

Holy shit, do you have any recent pics? That much gh, test, and eq, i'd be a bloated mess. The gains must be fuckin great though i'd imagine lol. Do you cycle off completely and do a PCT, or do you stay "on" test all year and just cycle anabolics in and out?