Author Topic: Bodybuilding Motivational Thread  (Read 11311 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: BODYBUILDING MOTIVATION THREAD
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 01:34:26 PM »
Ill take a pic at the weekend, I reckon im about 265lbs at bout 10% bf. Bit watery but not bloated at all, I'm able for high doses, never get as much as a spot. I have never done pct in my life. Oh I'm 29 and 5'10. I usually stay on a shot or two a wk of test and some gh for few wks when I finish a course of 16wks or so but this time I'd stopped gear cold turkey as I just wanted a break and had lot of work stuff so I took a few boxing matches to keep the head right and ok with the weightloss

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 01:34:38 PM »

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 01:41:06 PM »
Ill take a pic at the weekend, I reckon im about 265lbs at bout 10% bf. Bit watery but not bloated at all, I'm able for high doses, never get as much as a spot. I have never done pct in my life. Oh I'm 29 and 5'10. I usually stay on a shot or two a wk of test and some gh for few wks when I finish a course of 16wks or so but this time I'd stopped gear cold turkey as I just wanted a break and had lot of work stuff so I took a few boxing matches to keep the head right and ok with the weightloss

Nice stats, that's crazy that you're not retaining a bunch of water. Genetics for some people are just better than others. Good thing ou never did a PCT, because they suck and are the worst experience imo. I only did 2, and I got paranoid, had the worst anxiety of my life, lost muscle and strength, and just felt like total shit. After that, I decided to just stay on and blast and cruise. Depending on what your goals are, priorities, etc, then PCT may just be more detrimental than anything else anyway.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012, 02:27:36 PM »
ttt

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2012, 05:39:50 PM »
Yes, as in 17yrs old.

I'll take that as a compliment.  8)

juicyjay

• Getbig II
Re: Bodybuilding Motivational Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 08:31:33 AM »
Anyone else using peptides? ghrp-6, ipamorelin, etc? Just pinned 100mcg of each 15min ago, and i'm fucking STARVING!!! It's awesome to literally eat whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you want, making sure it's at least 50g protein of course, getting leaner, while also getting bigger, stronger, and more full. Sorry for the run-on sentence Wes, my sincerest apologies lol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 08:41:39 AM »
Anyone else using peptides? ghrp-6, ipamorelin, etc? Just pinned 100mcg of each 15min ago, and i'm fucking STARVING!!! It's awesome to literally eat whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you want, making sure it's at least 50g protein of course, getting leaner, while also getting bigger, stronger, and more full. Sorry for the run-on sentence Wes, my sincerest apologies lol.
That`s OK wiseass.I`ll let it slide this time!!  LOL  ;D

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 09:10:14 AM »
That`s OK wiseass.I`ll let it slide this time!!  LOL  ;D

lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012, 11:00:10 AM »
"juicyjay"....  ;D  :-X

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
Bodybuilding - Everyone Starts Somewhere - Respect
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »
tO all pEople of the thunDérsome , kHofo is biggér thAn naMat
prOofen on photos

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: everyone started somewhere
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012, 03:50:33 PM »
Look at their shoulders, I bet Namat was already popping some pills here and there. That's why he stopped growing and he's 5'3.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 03:50:44 PM »
nMat is like snbàt félla but he diD change hiS name to stEve to bE an amériCan félla

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012, 03:52:22 PM »
Look at their shoulders, I bet Namat was already popping some pills here and there. That's why he stopped growing and he's 5'3.
léGit tren at 14

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2012, 03:58:32 PM »
How is Khofo fella doing? :D
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2012, 03:59:03 PM »
Mighty Khofo

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2012, 05:54:49 PM »
and had it occured to you that your strongly defensive opening post might just attract the attention you seemingly want to avoid?

It would happen regardless, and yes I knew it would attract those morons. However, I am also curious as to what everyone here uses/does. Everyone has their own views on how to cycle, blast and cruise, train, diet, etc. Even though I prefer hearing different info from more experienced people, it always intrigues me what people's train of thought is, even the drama queens and entertainers, who typically never contribute to the board in a positive way. 99% of us use gear, some admit it, others blatantly lie about it, so I know everyone has their own protocols that I may have never seen before or experimented with.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Bodybuilding - Everyone Starts Somewhere - Respect
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2012, 02:14:18 AM »
tO all pEople of the thunDérsome , kHofo is biggér thAn naMat
prOofen on photos
I want a pair of those yellow pants Khofo wears

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2012, 03:39:44 AM »
I want a pair of those yellow pants Khofo wears
They are actualy white  :-X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2012, 07:55:48 AM »
They are actualy white  :-X

All camel urine

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2012, 08:40:48 AM »
I dont suppose you realise how shallow and pompous some of your statements sound. However I expect you will find the competition for such qualities quiet severe on this site.
So what if 99% of people use gear, (if so then the resulting physiques are rather disappointing).
Who are you training for?
So what if there are drama queens all around us, a world filled with just more of ourselves would be well scary.
I dare say its pefectly possible to build muscles with out being bitchy about it  or would you say otherwise ?

Yes, the results really are disappointing. I have no clue what you're even trying to say here. Nobody is being bitchy. If people want to make jokes and entertain, great, but when you're still seeing "your mom" jokes left and right, that's just pathetic. At least be creative about it, not make everyone think your 15yrs old.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2012, 08:44:15 AM »
Anyone else have those 160lb monsters in their gym that look at themselves in the mirror every 1.5 minutes? Who bench 150lbs and puff their chest up, walking like they're a badass? Who literally giggle with each other and talk about how jack3d is making them huuuuuuuge and a beast? Then they discuss spending the night at each others house when they're like 19yrs old. Fuckin pathetic!!!!

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2012, 09:36:52 AM »
thanks for your thoughful reply (seriously) but you then go and spoil it with the message you posted after that

So you don't think it is idiotic for a so called grown man to say a "your mom" joke? Or "go eat a soiled thong from one of your beloved ifbb pros," when that person too, clearly follows the sport of bodybuilding? It is both immature as well as hypocritical. I don't know, maybe I am just too serious of an individual or something. I was forced to grow up fast due to getting married and having children at a fairly young age. Ok, so clearly it was my choice to get married and have kids, but you know what I mean. If you do that at a young age, you look at life in general, in an entirely different way than a person your same age who is not married and does not have kids. I believe people should be getting their lives together, furthering their education, earning a better income for themselves, doing everything in their physical power to achieve their goals, and living their lives to the fullest because everything can be taken from you in a blink of an eye. Some people need to just grow up and act their age. They party all of the time, drink to the point where they puke and have a bad hangover, then call into work the next day saying they're sick, have kids or a family, yet still toss them off with a babysitter so they can go get fucked up, or worse, they get fucked up in their own home and can't care for their kids if they need to. These are typically the people who act immature and when they speak, clearly sound like they're a high school kid, and never take anything seriously. You cannot tell me I'm wrong, because I see it on a daily basis, I've even lost many friends because they acted the same way. Just grow the fuck up already and stop running from responsibility. I'm not saying the immature posters here are those type of people, but 9 times out of 10, they are, at least from my experience. Maybe this went into too much detail, and if so, I apologize, I know not many people want to hear this. Also, Wes, I'm typing on my phone, so I'm not bothering with paragraphs, so deal with it lol.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2012, 09:51:03 AM »
Anyone else get hardly any sleep last night, and is tired a hell today? Took the eca stack too, and still want to just go to sleep. The joys of having a 4 month old lol. It is the most amazing feeling in the world to be a parent, but on days like these, it doesn't make me feel any less tired lol. Also, anyone feel like a fuckin beast in the gym lately? The insane intensity, agression, and dominance feeling that I've been having lately, is insane. My stack isn't anything crazy, just 750/wk test e, 300mcg per day ghrp6 and ipamorelin, 10mg/day superdrol, and 600/wk tren. Next week EQ will be added at 600/wk. I'm anxious to see what happens after that starts doing its thing.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2012, 10:05:10 AM »
Anyone else get hardly any sleep last night, and is tired a hell today?

I'm eating under 1000 cals per day day and very few carbs plus tons of caffeine. I've dropped 14lb's this year, but I can barely sleep and am cold as hell (side effect of metabolism slowing down).

The results are worth it though. Finally seeing my abs for the first time in my life. 2012 going to be a good year :) going for the zyzz look

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2012, 11:36:14 AM »
I'm eating under 1000 cals per day day and very few carbs plus tons of caffeine. I've dropped 14lb's this year, but I can barely sleep and am cold as hell (side effect of metabolism slowing down).

The results are worth it though. Finally seeing my abs for the first time in my life. 2012 going to be a good year :) going for the zyzz look

Wow, why so little cals? How much do you weigh?