Author Topic: Fedor comments on UFC suitation  (Read 7129 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Fedor comments on UFC suitation
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2009, 07:14:49 AM »
If anything, Brock has proven that the competition in the UFC is a fucking JOKE. The guy has been fighting MMA for a year and he's already far and away the best fighter in the division. That's embarrassing and incredibly pathetic. Affliction has a much better talent pool.

Your UFC dick sucking is amusing, though. Still hammering away at it even at the last time you got owned.

Are we talking about the same Affliction here...the same one that just had Fedor fight TWO UFC REJECTS? Better talent overall huh :o

It's ok if you don't like the UFC...they have plenty of talent and fans to run MMA.

Little bottom feeders like Affliction are good to have around. They give the fans a reminder of how good the UFC really is.

Affliction is a shitty production all around if you ask me. Besides....Do you think Affliction will ever turn a profit?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2009, 07:20:50 AM »
to be honest i dont think brock has beaten enough top people yet to be considered the best, if he beats cain and carwin then he needs to fight fedor imo to be called the best out there now

Agreed 100%...Brock does not deserve to be considered the best. I actually can't stand him and would truly love Fedor to whoop his ass!
Problem is that it appears Fedor is dodging the fight.

I really like Fedor. What I don't like about him is that he has been fighting UFC rejects. Come on...prove your legacy!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2009, 07:58:03 AM »
Fedor is scared of the UFC heavies. 

Honestly, i could see Mir, Carwin, or Brock beating him. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2009, 10:43:33 AM »
Who has Fedor fought recently that wasn't washed up, besides that 145lb Jap?  What UFC champ was in his prime when he fought Fedor? LOL.

Personally, I would like to see Fedor in the UFC, but they aren't going to make a special contract just for him and I don't think they are asking anything more from him than they ask of anyone else that signs with them.

He beat Noguera twice when Noguera was in his prime, he beat Cro Cop at his best, he beat Mark Coleman at his best, Randleman at his best, Arlovski who is still in his prime, and on and on and on. Just look at Fedor's first fight with pride and Brocks first fight in the UFC. Fedor won a convincing decision over Heath Herring back when Heath Herring was still a force in the heavyweight division. Brock laid on top of Herring for 3 rounds when Heath was old, washed up and obviously not in shape.

Its not even close dude. Brock has fought nobody and is the champ. Fedor has crushed every single opponent hes faced across the board for 30 fights. Barnett is also a former UFC champ. If Fedor wins, that will make 6.

The UFC heavyweight division is an absolute joke and everyone knows it.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 11:35:40 AM »
I keep hearing the term UFC rejects.You guys are aware that the UFC is a private business that can't afford to keep adding fighters without dropping fighters.anotherwards when a new guy is signed theres almost always a fighter dropped.that doesn't mean the fighter dropped is no good anymore it's economics.Barnett,munson,fedor,Silvia,arvloski,lashley and more could step in the UFC right now and beat at least half of the heavyweights currently signed by UFC.same goes for other weight classes with guys like Vitor Belfort,Nick Diaz.some of you guys are not educated on the intricacies of a business like this.there are tons of great fighters outside the UFC and guess what when and If they sign a UFC contract.some of the UFC fighters your bragging about now will be dropped.then you'll be calling them UFC rejects.
DAWG

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 11:38:29 AM »
is "big L dawg"  gracie BJJ ?     I recognize the lack of spaces between his sentences

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 11:50:23 AM »
I keep hearing the term UFC rejects.You guys are aware that the UFC is a private business that can't afford to keep adding fighters without dropping fighters.anotherwards when a new guy is signed theres almost always a fighter dropped.that doesn't mean the fighter dropped is no good anymore it's economics.Barnett,munson,fedor,Silvia,arvloski,lashley and more could step in the UFC right now and beat at least half of the heavyweights currently signed by UFC.same goes for other weight classes with guys like Vitor Belfort,Nick Diaz.some of you guys are not educated on the intricacies of a business like this.there are tons of great fighters outside the UFC and guess what when and If they sign a UFC contract.some of the UFC fighters your bragging about now will be dropped.then you'll be calling them UFC rejects.

Great statement....
fighter's are fighter's..
stop with the rejects crap  ;D
UFC does not have the best HW division...
you guys need to wake up... ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 12:19:27 PM »

This is complete B.S. Are you seriously telling me that the UFC can't afford something LOL!! Sylvia and Arvloski got cut after losses...therefore they could not put on competitive/entertaining fights in the UFC. They were also asking for more money than they are worth. How much do you think T.Sylvia could get these days???

Do you really even follow MMA? Sylvia just got destroyed by old man Mercer and Arvloski just got knocked out for the 100th time in his career :o

That screams REJECT if you ask me. It seems to me that you are just a UFC hater and you allow this to cloud your memory

That's ok...you are a minority in the MMA world. Keep fighting it. The UFC runs it!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 12:24:54 PM »

Great statement....
fighter's are fighter's..
stop with the rejects crap  ;D
UFC does not have the best HW division...
you guys need to wake up... ;D

Fedor knows that 'if' he could win Brock it would cement his legacy. Too bad he knows the risks. If he loses to a guy with only a few career fights it would really look bad. Better off to just avoid it and dodge the UFC. Fedor is smart.

Fedor is in a no win situation with Brock...If he wins people say he was supposed to. If he loses his legacy is tarnished.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 12:28:04 PM »
actually they didn't .. Affliction offered them more money..
Dana was quoted as saying that he really wanted to resign the pitbull..
and that tim Silvia will always be welcomed back when his Affliction deal was over..
so much for rejetcs..
you can youtube as its on a espn radio interview..
if i find it ill posted for you  ;)
so much for the word rejects you guys have been using. ;)
If that was the case of the term Rejects... Dana would of gotten Rid of Chuck Lidell a while back
as he has lost his last 5 fights with at least 4 by knockout  ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2009, 12:33:53 PM »

Fedor knows that 'if' he could win Brock it would cement his legacy. Too bad he knows the risks. If he loses to a guy with only a few career fights it would really look bad. Better off to just avoid it and dodge the UFC. Fedor is smart.

Fedor is in a no win situation with Brock...If he wins people say he was supposed to. If he loses his legacy is tarnished.

Fedor will always be considered the best regardless 4-1 Brock lessnar..
I'm on vacation next week  ;D
On my way to LA For the Affliction Event  ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2009, 12:35:12 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »
actually they didn't .. Affliction offered them more money..
Dana was quoted as saying that he really wanted to resign the pitbull..
and that tim Silvia will always be welcomed back when his Affliction deal was over..
so much for rejetcs..
you can youtube as its on a espn radio interview..
if i find it ill posted for you  ;)
so much for the word rejects you guys have been using. ;)
If that was the case of the term Rejects... Dana would of gotten Rid of Chuck Lidell a while back
as he has lost his last 5 fights with at least 4 by knockout  ;D

Remeber this Dana statement.... http://urdirt.com/2009/06/16/pot-shot-dana-white-on-tim-sylvia-returning-to-the-ufc-are-you-kidding-me/

By Michael Pepper

UFC President, Dana White is so disgusted with the recent performances of former heavyweight champion, Tim Sylvia, he is only going to allow a return to the roster if he is successful on a future season of “The Ultimate Fighter”.

Speaking this week following Sylvia’s nine second loss to Ray Mercer, White said:

“Are you kidding me, he seriously wants to return to the UFC? He hasn’t won a fight in years and when he did he usually put eveyone to sleep, the only time he’s in an exciting fight is when he’s getting his [expletive] ass handed to him.”

“Look, he just got beat by a near 50 year old in under 10 [expletive] seconds, how do you expect to be taken seriously after that? he just made MMA look like a complete joke. If he has any hopes of ending his career in (the) UFC he will have to go on TUF, there’s no other way he’s getting in.”

Sylvia is having the worst week of his career following the loss to Mercer. He was also cut from the Affliction: Trilogy card on August 1st where he was set to face Paul Buentello.

And Chuck puts asses in seats and win or lose puts on good fights. No comparison. Regardless Sylvia and Arvloski suck. That is fact.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »

Fedor will always be considered the best regardless 4-1 Brock lessnar..
I'm on vacation next week  ;D
On my way to LA For the Affliction Event  ;D

Enjoy the event. It will most likely be the last!!

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2009, 01:34:25 PM »
lol..
good point on the previous email you posted... ;)
A fight is fight ..
and Affliction has a stacked card for next week..
too me it doesn't matter who the Organization is..
I'm pretty sure there will be an Affliction 4  ;D

Fedor vs. Barnett will be better main event than Brock vs. mir  ;)

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2009, 01:49:25 PM »
are you saying brock is a super human unstopable force from which all other fighters will crumble in front of?or are you just saying he's the flavor of the month?

lmao ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2009, 02:25:04 PM »
lol..
good point on the previous email you posted... ;)
A fight is fight ..
and Affliction has a stacked card for next week..
too me it doesn't matter who the Organization is..
I'm pretty sure there will be an Affliction 4  ;D

Fedor vs. Barnett will be better main event than Brock vs. mir  ;)

I have nothing against Affliction and hope they can succeed. It is good for MMA. The more the merrier.

I like Fedor...and hope he can come to the UFC and whoop Brocks ass.

I just want Fedor to beat big names and show the world how good he STILL is.

The only place this can happen is in the UFC. UFC has the biggest names in MMA.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2009, 07:17:14 PM »
He beat Noguera twice when Noguera was in his prime, he beat Cro Cop at his best, he beat Mark Coleman at his best, Randleman at his best, Arlovski who is still in his prime, and on and on and on. Just look at Fedor's first fight with pride and Brocks first fight in the UFC. Fedor won a convincing decision over Heath Herring back when Heath Herring was still a force in the heavyweight division. Brock laid on top of Herring for 3 rounds when Heath was old, washed up and obviously not in shape.

Its not even close dude. Brock has fought nobody and is the champ. Fedor has crushed every single opponent hes faced across the board for 30 fights. Barnett is also a former UFC champ. If Fedor wins, that will make 6.

Yes Fedor did all those things.......how long ago? What has he done recently?

Along the lines of your comparisons, that black dude beat Arlovski in like 20 seconds, it took Fedor almost 3 minutes..... black guy> Fedor.

And all those people are former UFC guys cause they couldn't cut it in the UFC, if they were still good and winning, they would still be there. ;)

I'm not saying UFC has the best HW or not, I'm saying how can Fedor keep saying he's the best when he is fighting washed up has beens ???

If Fedor had fought and beaten Randy, everyone would be jumping up and down screaming about how great Fedor is, Brock beats Randy and suddenly he's a washed up old guy.........LOL ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2009, 07:48:34 PM »
i hear what your saying- but think about it. Outside of Brock (and only because he just beat Mir) and Shane Carwin ( because he hasn't lost yet), who else in the UFC is even on the level of a Josh Barnett or an Andrei Arlovski?

I feel that regardless of where Fedor is, he can only beat the guys he is assigned to fight. He has fought quality opponents in the vast majority of his fights; Coming to the UFC would not have made any difference in the quality of his opponents imo. Is Frank Mir that great? Obviously not- ( and i didnt think he was prior to the thrashing he recieved from Brock). Is a 42 year old Randy Coture? Hell no. Kongo? Ehhh. There is nobody in the UFC heavyweight division that is what I would characterize as head and shoulders above who Fedor has fought in recent years.

I think in the end Brock beats Carwin and Fedor beats Barnett and they will have to fight eventually.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2009, 08:00:58 PM »
Everyone keeps talking about how great Barnett is suppose to be but the last fight I saw him in, he looked absolutely terrible.  This will be a cakewalk for Fedor, mark my words.

Andre Arlovski hasn't been any good for years, I can't remember the last fight he had that stands out. :-\

Alot of these "former" UFC HW champs were only champs because the division is so piss poor. And it's not just UFC HW division, it's the entire MMA field of HW's that is piss poor, so if you divide up the guys that are exciting/good to watch, you get even less in one organization.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2009, 10:13:05 PM »
I'd pick barnett to beat Lesnar....

Barnett's a pretty damned big boy !

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2009, 03:00:48 AM »

i agree geo, josh has got insane subs for a big man, excellent wrestling and takedown defense, a rock hard jaw imo and hes not intimidated by no one. thats why i like barnett cause hes a fighter in the true sense. josh has got a way better guard then mir and brock will have his hands full
R

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2009, 07:18:13 AM »
It would be cool if Barnett did beat Fedor. Then we would not even care where Fedor went.
Barnett would go to the UFC in a heartbeat....but highly doubt he will get past Fedor.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2009, 08:35:15 AM »
It would be cool if Barnett did beat Fedor. Then we would not even care where Fedor went.
Barnett would go to the UFC in a heartbeat....but highly doubt he will get past Fedor.

are you about done with this little 'fedor sucks" tantrum you're having...

the whole subject of "fedor" is starting to make you look like 10 year old idiot..

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2009, 08:55:07 AM »

Not even a good Heath Herring. Fedor beat him when Heath was arguably the best HW in the world next to Nog. The Japanese press machine was already hyping a gigantic title fight between him and Nog after he beat Fedor. Only thing that screwed that up was the coming of Fedor the Terrible as he decimated a Heath Herring who was in his prime. Completely annihilated.

Brock had to lay on a 7 year older version of Heath that passed his prime 3-4 years ago.  ::)

As would I. Aleks would give Brock a run with his size and ridiculously fast hands also.