Author Topic: Shizzo - Discussion  (Read 28591 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Shizzo is a cu nt
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2014, 01:14:14 PM »
not my words bro  ;)
They look familiar.   ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2014, 01:47:40 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2014, 01:49:21 PM »
Not the actions of a married man.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2014, 02:31:01 PM »
hey bigmc posted it, sounded legit, so must be true.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2014, 03:16:30 PM »
Awesome work bigmc...I got a run down from the other peeled member earlier as we met in the gym. In a way I'm glad I didn't come I don't think I could have kept up with you guys and some of the shit you guys got up to.

The peeled member showed me pics of the sperm swallower and SHE IS certified top notch 20yr old hot blonde with a model like body...my eyes popped out.

You did me proud  8)
S

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2014, 11:32:59 PM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2014, 12:34:11 AM »
I'm concerned by the lack of pussy shots in this thread.
P

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2014, 04:59:14 AM »
Not the actions of a married man.

When did you last get laid?

4-5 years ago?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2014, 05:12:41 AM »
When did you last get laid?

4-5 years ago?
What does that have to do with my point? A married man should not be going alone on vacations with single friends. That always leads to disaster.

Before we go further Pedro, do you condone cheating?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2014, 05:18:39 AM »
well done, gentlemen.
Y

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2014, 05:29:27 AM »
Sounds like a pretty fucking good holiday.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2014, 05:36:02 AM »
Bigmc strangely quiet.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2014, 05:39:42 AM »
beach bound
Who is the scrawny, pale, noodle with all of those tattoos? he clearly does not belong in that pic.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2014, 05:51:01 AM »
Shizzo on the left in this pic. We had all of Getbig fooled.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2014, 06:34:05 AM »
 8)
T

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2014, 06:35:03 AM »
Going for broke

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2014, 06:35:43 AM »
The thread so nice he posted twice!    :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2014, 06:38:41 AM »
 8)
T

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2014, 06:41:15 AM »
Taking no prisoners

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: When Two Get Big Legends Unite - Benidorm chaos in the sun
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2014, 06:45:06 AM »
What does that have to do with my point? A married man should not be going alone on vacations with single friends. That always leads to disaster.

Before we go further Pedro, do you condone cheating?

Well - the point is - it's easy for someone to NOT condone cheating when they aren't getting a sniff of regular pussy anyway. If you are 5 years from your last blow job, then of course, you can declare undying faithfullness to the next bird that gives you a gam.

As for solo holidays - I take one at least once a year - leave the wife, kids and go with the lads or on my own. My wife doesn't seem to mind. If she did, she'd tell me.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2014, 06:46:42 AM »
shizzo is a cu nt

Shizzo doesn't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

Shizzles McChaff spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens.

most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the Shizzo who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2014, 06:48:02 AM »
Well - the point is - it's easy for someone to NOT condone cheating when they aren't getting a sniff of regular pussy anyway. If you are 5 years from your last blow job, then of course, you can declare undying faithfullness to the next bird that gives you a gam.

As for solo holidays - I take one at least once a year - leave the wife, kids and go with the lads or on my own. My wife doesn't seem to mind. If she did, she'd tell me.
I am not married, therefore no commitment. Only cowards cheat. Solo holidays? No spouse would ever be cool with that, unless it is with family.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2014, 06:58:15 AM »
I am not married, therefore no commitment. Only cowards cheat. Solo holidays? No spouse would ever be cool with that, unless it is with family.

My wife is going to Korea with her mates later this year. You think I want to go away with a bunch of chicks? Nope - she can go on her own.

She feels the same way about going out with a bunch of lads.  She's in her eary 30's, I'm in my early 40's. We don't need each others permission to do anything.

So the last time you got a whiff of pussy was?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2014, 07:01:50 AM »

My wife is going to Korea with her mates later this year. You think I want to go away with a bunch of chicks? Nope - she can go on her own.

She feels the same way about going out with a bunch of lads.  She's in her eary 30's, I'm in my early 40's. We don't need each others permission to do anything.

So the last time you got a whiff of pussy was?
You never answered my question. Do you condone cheating? Do you trust your wife on her vacation? Should she trust you?