Author Topic: VPX Radio show with John Romano and Lee Priest RIP?  (Read 17808 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

slate

• Getbig IV
Re: VPX Radio show with John Romano and Lee Priest RIP?
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2011, 01:44:19 PM »
I don't think he lives in poverty at all  8)

Plus who know what contacts Lee still has from his days in Washington America ?

i have assumed he is strapped for cash as he has stated he had to move to a smaller house , complains he cant get any girls up for skat action anymore, doesn't seem to have the cash to go anywhere (outside of that 'big house' called australia) unless 'supported' , and is reduced to showing pictures of some aussie muscle cars that are so old they would look out of place in one of mel gibson's Mad Max movies

on the other hand he may be making a killing on the superman memorabilia market- god knows

one thing is for sure, someone has been using ramanos handle in the VPX forums claiming he is ok, it is just that all the radio shows inadvertently got lost during an unexpected site revamp.

where the fuck is singermann when you need him to set things straight??

oh wait that is  bobby's job

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2011, 01:52:05 PM »
Who gives a fuck about any of these assholes, they are all a bunch of backstabbing scumbags fighting over the table scraps of money this industry gives them

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2011, 02:03:11 PM »
do you rather talk about your latest triceps busting routine, your latest cycle perhaps?

can t you read the fucking board name

it says: 'GOSSIP & OPINIONS'

shit groink are you even more of a moron than that other guy.....for fuck sake

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2011, 02:40:09 PM »
This is how we'll remember ramona.

A blouse wearing fashionista

One smoof gangster

Working the room

RIP Jon

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2011, 03:52:31 PM »
interesting read i stumbled upon on (ok mostly just , who the fuck cares stuff- but a couple of nuggets)

http://strengthaddicts.com/JohnRomano.html

the last part seems pretty recent :

Christian Duque: Please address statements made by industry insiders claiming that VPX CEO Jack Owoc
has spent far too much money on the site and show, than both are worth.

John Romano: LMAO at ‘industry insiders.”  Who might these geniuses be? Sounds to me like the classic
keyboard desperado working off the family computer in his mom’s basement.  I love how people on the
boards claim to know all this inside industry information when in reality they are just making it up. In actuality,
Jack has spent very little on this radio show because we host it ourselves. The only cost we incur is that of
post production and it amounts to peanuts.  The Shotgun Big Show page is one of the top visited
pages on the VPX site with well over 10,000 downloads a month.  As far as the site goes, VPX’
s directive is to be totally digital. The VPX site is the core of our marketing machine and we dedicate an entire
department to web marketing, with everything, including our server, housed at VPX.  Whomever these
“industry insiders”  are assessing what this marketing machine is “worth” are clearly retarded.

Christian Duque: Additionally, please speak to rumors that you and Lee will be out soon...

John Romano: Well, since neither of us are gay I don’t think we’ll be coming out.  Or do you mean out as in
were going out to party?  Certainly you can’t mean “out” as in departing from one of the most listened to
shows in our industry. …  How does one speak to rumors anyway? Or should I say why? Especially when
such rumors are totally baseless, not to mention the erroneous consisting of nameless, faceless, internet
retards.   Lee and I aren’t going anywhere.

ah the good old times

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2011, 04:09:10 PM »
10000 downloads a month?  Probably more like 100....or 10.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2011, 04:21:29 PM »

Why all the hate?

Show is always fun as fuk.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2011, 04:27:39 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2011, 04:37:23 PM »
Vpx products are overpriced sugar water. Owoc, the owner of Vpx, is a douche and Romano is a bitch.
T

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2011, 04:37:45 PM »
Why all the hate?

Show is always fun as fuk.

no it is not

it is boring as fuk
they cant get any guests and are reduced to making fun of jewbacca-hoe sad is that. i mean if you take away the jeremiads about MD, IFBB/NPC corruption and the jokes on the jewbacca we get 10 minutes about the weather in australia plus some racist right wing rants

the anti-semitic crap and racist crap is quite amazing in strength

i dont give two shits about some jew or black claiming victim-hood on a drop a hat  but there is a point where it becomes pretty obvious that these guys are full-on racist and that is not on

ramano is obsessed with jews- just read the interview in my link it is jew this , jew that

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2011, 06:36:25 PM »
Exactly. I asked a while back while all the shit about Rx on the show. That was there whole show. And can someone please cliff notes the Lee P/Romano hate fest for Singerman. He has posted here no. WTF?
Rectum defendere!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: What happended to ramano- is he in jail?
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2011, 08:40:33 PM »

And this guy has been taking juice for 20 years... Amazing.

Yes but you have to remember that he was getting it either from Mexico and David Palumbo. In both cases he had a 95% chance of it being bunk... :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2011, 08:42:33 PM »
can you imagine ramano face being fired again, and again

i hate the fuck but looking back to the last few years it seems he is cursed with the mark of cain- condemned to roam the earth getting kicked out the door of every house he enters. Nothing seems to work for this guy lately

since lee lives in poverty down under i am guessing he cant be of much help either

Apparently you are right he is cursed. But it is a curse of the Irish type. Apparently every girl he has ever been with has said he is hung like a light switch.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2011, 09:08:59 PM »
i have assumed he is strapped for cash as he has stated he had to move to a smaller house , complains he cant get any girls up for skat action anymore, doesn't seem to have the cash to go anywhere (outside of that 'big house' called australia) unless 'supported' , and is reduced to showing pictures of some aussie muscle cars that are so old they would look out of place in one of mel gibson's Mad Max movies

you forgot the bit about liar priest asking members of MD to put money into his paypal account so that he would "maybe" do the comp that was coming up. no guarantees, lol.

then when he didnt do the comp, he had to be publicly humiliated by shawn ray for him to finally refund everyones money.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: What happended to ramano- is he in jail?
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2011, 09:16:34 PM »
scary like this??

You think she fucked him? Probably got a little tipsy and bent him the fuck over.

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2011, 10:49:15 PM »
Betcha Jacko Owacko is being sued for something the Grinch and the Midget said on the air. Jacko says to himself: "Those two fools are bringing in ZERO money and costing THOUSANDS a month... Time to cut my losses." I mean, he is a businessman after all. Can someone explain how paying John and Lee to do that show, and paying for the hosting of that died ass site makes business sense???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2011, 10:58:01 PM »

mmmmm Mel gets me swell  :P

The fucks that freak between Jumbo the Fraudster and Ramona ?  ???

hahahaha poor silly billy buying fake gear off palumbo the fraud and looking like shit, should of known within the first week billy that buying gear off Dave was setting you up for a big fall once he had used you for what he wanted.. you should of seen results straight away with legit gear no matter how bad your genetics are  :-[

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2011, 04:22:45 AM »
It's true the site was being upgraded so maybe it is a temporary glitch. 

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2011, 05:41:11 AM »
No it's not a temporary glitch that brought down the shows.  You'd have to be a real idiot to even somewhat believe that.  The whole site looks like it's working just fine.  Except for the Ramona & Dwarf show..

Regardless of whether they are "fixing the site", If you have a show with alleged downloads of 10 10000 a month you're going to make sure it is up right away.  Someone should lose their job over a disaster like that....or at the very least make a statement about it on the site.

Ramona is a liar.....again.  All the shows were removed from the server.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2011, 09:01:41 AM »
It's true the site was being upgraded so maybe it is a temporary glitch. 

The glitch in the matrix is the fact that Romano was born without a chest

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2011, 10:19:15 AM »
ramano is obsessed with jews- just read the interview in my link it is jew this , jew that

What a horrible interview.  Stuff like that is going to make it very difficult for him to get a job in the future...especially in the media.

;D I kid, I kid.   But seriously, that's some ugly shit and reveals a pretty dark soul.  That's not the way a person should want to be remembered.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2011, 12:16:44 PM »
what do you guys reckon is more demeaning?

getting the boot from:

-Steve Blackmann
- Dave Palumbo
- Jake Owoc

wait a minute.. is Owoc  jewish too?

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2011, 12:21:40 PM »
It had to be humiliating for Johnny getting canned by Bleckman.

He had a cushy job at MD.  Not only did he get fired but Bleckman wrote that nasty letter telling everyone about how lazy & insane Johnny is.

Reference letter from hell. 

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2011, 12:36:36 PM »
i don't know buddy, we have yet to see the owoc press release

on the brighter side
i heard there are vacancies in a revamped PT Barnum circus tour for an act involving a bald old fuck carrying a shitting dwarf on his shoulders, so you may be able to see the pair together on tour in a city near you pretty soon