Author Topic: With GINN in game Ohio State would have won?  (Read 12661 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
With GINN in game Ohio State would have won?
« on: January 11, 2007, 09:51:48 AM »
thats what buckeye fans are claiming?  holy shit, i didn't know their wide receiver played defense also?

And not only beaten to death on the field monday night but now you are gonna be sore losers also?  hahaha, the buckeyes suck!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

body88

Re: With GINN in game Ohio State would have won?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 09:53:14 AM »
thats what buckeye fans are claiming?  holy shit, i didn't know their wide receiver played defense also?

And not only beaten to death on the field monday night but now you are gonna be sore losers also?  hahaha, the buckeyes suck!

Lol, what sore losers. They would have gotten "less stomped" , instead of totally stomped.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 09:54:12 AM »

Lol, what sore losers. They would have gotten "less stomped" , instead of totally stomped.

Got hurt CELEBRATING!!  hahahaha, what losers!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 09:54:54 AM »
Tip to the buckeyes:  have your players act like they have been in the endzone before.    hahahahaha
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 10:39:09 AM »
Tip to Old_Rooster, college football players are of legal age and thus probably aren't tantalizing enough for a pedophile piece of shit such as yourself.

Your act is too old to even respond to dipshit but i did report it to the admin as he asked me to do in a PM.

Now go fuck yourself and beat off to a picture of your 11 year old niece you stinking pedophile.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 10:46:44 AM »
Much harder question: who's a bigger dick: "berzerkfurry" or Barry Bonds?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 11:06:48 AM »

Bonds is a black man!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 11:24:46 AM »

Here's one for you Pumpster: Do you break a sweat on the bowflex?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 11:27:48 AM »

If you know how to train, you can break a sweat on anything dumbass.  my question to you is 'do you break into a cold sweat when you talk to 12 year old girls you flaming pedophile!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 11:36:23 AM »
No. The Buckeyes did badly Monday night and did not deserve to win, with or without Ginn.

Hope this helps!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 11:38:28 AM »
No. The Buckeyes did badly Monday night and did not deserve to win, with or without Ginn.

Hope this helps!

I applaude you for owning up to that.  Now its time to own up that your QB stole the heisman this year.  We saw his true talent in the championship game.    ran his stats up against weak big 10 teams, make that boy give the heisman back.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 11:39:36 AM »
I applaude you for owning up to that.  Now its time to own up that your QB stole the heisman this year.  We saw his true talent in the championship game.    ran his stats up against weak big 10 teams, make that boy give the heisman back.

I don't know the guy, nor do I particularly like him. Like I said in another thread, I much prefer the team we had last year and the year before.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 11:40:52 AM »

Who says i have one you idiot? Why are you obsessed with Bowflex?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 11:41:04 AM »
Smith was more than deserving of the Heisman. Let me guess Old_Cocksucker, Chris Leak deserved it you think?  ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 11:45:12 AM »
Smith was more than deserving of the Heisman. Let me guess Old_Cocksucker, Chris Leak deserved it you think?  ::)
Leak?  hell no.  but theres at least 15 QB's in college football better than smith.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 11:48:03 AM »
Leak?  hell no.  but theres at least 15 QB's in college football better than smith.

hahahaha, name them. I can think of maybe 2 and they sucked in every big game this year. The Heisman goes to the best player in college football that year, and Smith more than proved he was.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 11:50:05 AM »
hahahaha, name them. I can think of maybe 2 and they sucked in every big game this year. The Heisman goes to the best player in college football that year, and Smith more than proved he was.

Smith proved it?  god you are dumber than i thought.
how did he prove it?  beat a michigan team that was proved a joke by USC?  beat texas team that was joke from day one?  or was it his 35 yard performance against the gators?  which one proved it?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 11:53:59 AM »
Looked like a Division I team playing a Division II team. Ohio recruited huge linemen and got huge, slow lineman. Too much speed and quickness for them to handle. FS's line is undersized by Big Ten standards, which just goes to show you, speed kills. Ginn would not have made a 27 point different if he was healthy, still in the game and had a gun in his hand. Another over hyped Big Ten school, pointing out the less importance and weakness of that league every year. Michigan another example, being humbled by USC. Not to mention both Ohio and Michigan were greatly outcoached. And the balls of some of those mid-west and eastern spots writers and coaches  Thinking that Ohio and Michigan were just too good for everyone else. And they should have been in that final championship game. So much for all the football "experts".

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 11:54:24 AM »
Smith proved it?  god you are dumber than i thought.
how did he prove it?  beat a michigan team that was proved a joke by USC?  beat texas team that was joke from day one?  or was it his 35 yard performance against the gators?  which one proved it?

Losing to a top 3 team in USC doesn't make you a joke. Annihilating a good Texas team doesn't make you a joke. Enlighten me as to what 15 QB's proved they were more deserving of the Heisman this year? Name one so I can laugh my ass off at what joke of a QB you pull out. I can think of 2 that even had the numbers to rival Smith's, against worse competition.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 11:58:06 AM »
Losing to a top 3 team in USC doesn't make you a joke. Annihilating a good Texas team doesn't make you a joke. Enlighten me as to what 15 QB's proved they were more deserving of the Heisman this year? Name one so I can laugh my ass off at what joke of a QB you pull out. I can think of 2 that even had the numbers to rival Smith's, against worse competition.

He is gonna say  Brady "i suck in important games" quinn

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 11:59:36 AM »
He is gonna say  Brady "i suck in important games" quinn

I'm a Notre Dame fan and Quinn was a gigantic disappointment this year.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 12:06:01 PM »
I'm a Notre Dame fan and Quinn was a gigantic disappointment this year.
NOtre Dame isn't even a top 50 Program any longer.  Sick of them getting BCS games....well its actually fun to see them blown out year after year after year.  I'll take one thing back, not 15 qb's better than smith, at least 15 players although from what i saw monday night a QB from Akron would have looked better than smith.  by the way, how damn slow can one team be?  does ohio state even have a player that runs a 5.0 forty?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 12:07:29 PM »
NOtre Dame isn't even a top 50 Program any longer.  Sick of them getting BCS games....well its actually fun to see them blown out year after year after year.  I'll take one thing back, not 15 qb's better than smith, at least 15 players although from what i saw monday night a QB from Akron would have looked better than smith.  by the way, how damn slow can one team be?  does ohio state even have a player that runs a 5.0 forty?

LOL i know USC (southern cal) owns the SEC...LOL LMAO....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2007, 12:08:10 PM »

Not a top 50? My god, you are fucking retarded. They're in the midst of one of their best recruiting classes and it's only a matter of time before they get back to the top. They've got the most recruited QB in a long time coming in.

Ted Ginn is just a few hundredths of a second from being an Olympic sprinter, by the way. It's pretty clear you know jack shit about football.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2007, 12:08:44 PM »
LOL i know USC (southern cal) owns the SEC...LOL LMAO....

USC would lose 2 or 3 games a year if they played in the sec instead of the pussy pac 10
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo