Author Topic: Obama promised to not go on vacation if elected POTUS in 2008 - Video  (Read 12712 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Obama promised to not go on vacation if elected POTUS in 2008 - Video
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 04:18:07 AM »
Lmfao cue his defenders

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 07:04:42 AM »
Give him a break . He has a brutal 16hr work week.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 07:31:54 AM »
Funny how the typical gaggle of fags, libtarts, pussies, wimps, and hipsters are nowhere to be found defending their cult icon

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 07:45:11 AM »
Funny how the typical gaggle of fags, libtarts, pussies, wimps, and hipsters are nowhere to be found defending their cult icon

Give them a minute to wake up. It's not 11am yet.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 08:42:51 AM »
HEHEHEHEEH!!

But, Bush did the same thing. ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 09:06:09 AM »
They will be here in a minute hurling personal insults at everyone on this thread, while ignoring the actual thread subject.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 09:11:00 AM »
They will be here in a minute hurling personal insults at everyone on this thread, while ignoring the actual thread subject.

The basis upon which these fools voted for this asshole has proven to be a complete fraud and yet they still rush to his defense like little cult lemmings

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 09:24:31 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 09:28:27 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 09:44:08 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/11/At-Martha-s-Vineyard-Obama-Complains-About-Cold-Ocean

FNG fairy

Hey you worthless Kenyan pos - try to deal w this cold water you illegal alien C UNT! 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2014, 10:01:29 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/11/At-Martha-s-Vineyard-Obama-Complains-About-Cold-Ocean

FNG fairy

Hey you worthless Kenyan pos - try to deal w this cold water you illegal alien C UNT! 

You know your life is worthless when this is what you have to complain about :D did you want him to say the water was warmer than hawaii

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 10:02:55 AM »
You know your life is worthless when this is what you have to complain about :D did you want him to say the water was warmer than hawaii

or Kenya - that is what he knows about

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2014, 12:13:58 PM »
"You have to understand that if you seek that office, then you have to be prepared to give your life to it. "Essentially, the bargain that I think every President strikes with the American people is, ‘you give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you.’ "

-Senator Obama, running for President in 2008

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2014, 12:39:39 PM »
"You have to understand that if you seek that office, then you have to be prepared to give your life to it. "Essentially, the bargain that I think every President strikes with the American people is, ‘you give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you.’ "

He lied in that statement as well. Pathological.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2014, 01:54:13 PM »

Again, just more proof of your OCD and your need to make 50 posts a day about Obama no matter how stupid.

Apparently Senator Obama thinks that "every President" strikes this deal with the American people.
Those are his words.  Clearly he knew at that time that all other POTUS's had taken vacations, had family life, leisure time etc.. so it's hard to know exactly what he suggesting in such a short clip taken out of context.

The one purpose this clip does serve is to help our resident mentally ill poster have an outlet for his OCD.

Hey 333 - just another day in your life with nothing to show for it but I guess that's how you want to live your life so carry on.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2014, 01:55:31 PM »
If Barack Obama opens his mouth he's lying.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2014, 01:56:48 PM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/bidens-hamptons-begin-third-vacation-month_802864.html

Good - the more chooming, partying, vacationing, etc - the better and less damage they can do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 01:57:23 PM »
Again, just more proof of your OCD and your need to make 50 posts a day about Obama no matter how stupid.

Apparently Senator Obama thinks that "every President" strikes this deal with the American people.
Those are his words.  Clearly he knew at that time that all other POTUS's had taken vacations, had family life, leisure time etc.. so it's hard to know exactly what he suggesting in such a short clip taken out of context.

The one purpose this clip does serve is to help our resident mentally ill poster have an outlet for his OCD.

Hey 333 - just another day in your life with nothing to show for it but I guess that's how you want to live your life so carry on.

No - just more in your face evidence of how badly you were conned and fooled into worshipping this idiot

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2014, 02:06:01 PM »
No - just more in your face evidence of how badly you were conned and fooled into worshipping this idiot

If you want to make judgements based on short clips with not context then that's your prerogative.
Given your profound stupidity, mental illness and low standards I would expect nothing less.

And of course it gives you another opportunity to work through you OCD and waste another day or your apparently worthless life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2014, 02:09:12 PM »
If you want to make judgements based on short clips with not context then that's your prerogative.
Given your profound stupidity, mental illness and low standards I would expect nothing less.

And of course it gives you another opportunity to work through you OCD and waste another day or your apparently worthless life.

The clip speaks for itself 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2014, 02:33:50 PM »
The clip speaks for itself  

Those are his words.  Clearly he knew at that time that all other POTUS's had taken vacations, had family life, leisure time etc.. so it's hard to know exactly what he suggesting in such a short clip taken out of context.

and of course there is no quote of him saying "I promise not to go on vacation" so once again you've lied in the title of your thread