Author Topic: ideas for tuna  (Read 5172 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: ideas for tuna
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 12:40:12 AM »
back then I did anything I was told most of the time.  I weighed about 215 or so when I started at Worlds and about a year later I was 247.  I only tool about 40 to 60 liver tablets a day, at least a dozen eggs, lots and lots of tuna and lettuce with pepper and sometimes mustard and cod liver oil.  I didn't mide it when I was by myself.  It was when I went out to eat with the guys or my friends.  Like Dinahs on Tuesdays. I had to have my chicken.  I am on a kind of Keto diet now cause I need to lose so much in about 4 months.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2006, 01:04:20 AM »
back then I did anything I was told most of the time.  I weighed about 215 or so when I started at Worlds and about a year later I was 247.  I only tool about 40 to 60 liver tablets a day, at least a dozen eggs, lots and lots of tuna and lettuce with pepper and sometimes mustard and cod liver oil.  I didn't mide it when I was by myself.  It was when I went out to eat with the guys or my friends.  Like Dinahs on Tuesdays. I had to have my chicken.  I am on a kind of Keto diet now cause I need to lose so much in about 4 months.

So I take it you knew Waller?  I have always admired him, thought he got a bum rap because of pumping iron-being labeled as the "bad guy"--he always seemed like a real nice guy to me.  I guess pretty strong too.  He had a football background, yeah?  He never really made it close to the top, but during the 2-class system he had his heyday I guess.  Tell me what you know about him...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2006, 01:31:51 AM »
Oh my lord ONLYME how did you stand that much tuna?....YUCK.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2006, 08:41:55 PM »
Canned tuna is shitty, but the slabs of raw tuna you can get at a seafood market is good. I eat it almost raw (it's safe if fresh) with some olive oil or salsa with some lemon. Throw in some string beans and brown rice.

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 08:46:14 PM »
1 can of tuna, 5 tbs of creating ethyl ester, and a banana. Blend with grapefruit juice and heat in microwave till luke warm. Drink that a couple times and you wont have any problems eating plain tuna after that.

TrophyWife

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 05:36:03 PM »
I have to get frozen Orange Roughy or Talipia now. It is at the point - just walking near the can tuna at the grocery store -makes me want to puke. I can still eat Tuna sushi..........just no cans please.  :P

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2006, 01:40:30 AM »
Yeah, I guess I should listen to you rather than those ridiculous scientific studies and advice of qualified nutritionists. Do your research and I guarantee you won't touch mayo with a ten foot pole.  By the way, the "oil" which you refer to happens to be "soybean oil" and soy happens to have a checkered past in itself.

lol no need to be a smartarse.. but im right when it comes down to the traditional/fundamental ingredients for mayo.. plus i buy egg mayonaise anyways.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2006, 04:01:59 AM »
buck up and suck it down!!

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2006, 04:53:43 AM »
Drink juice with your tuna to wash it down that helps alot. Trust me, I live on tuna.

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 08:24:13 AM »
with spaghetti sauce, and sprinkled with fat free cheddar...OMG yum....I'll never eat it out of the bag or can again.