Author Topic: Fed Slashes Growth Outlook, Six Fed Officials Do Not See Rate Hike Until 2015  (Read 261 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
This is just getting better and better:

FOMC: 2012 GROWTH AT 2.2%-2.7% VS 2.5%-2.9% IN NOV. FORECAST
ELEVEN OF 17 FED OFFICIALS SEE MAIN RATE ABOVE 0.25% IN 2014
SIX OF 17 FED OFFICIALS SEE NO RATE INCREASE BEFORE 2015
FOMC DOESN'T SET SPECIFIC LONG-RUN GOAL FOR EMPLOYMENT LEVEL

Japan is now seriously blushing. As for the reality of the Fed's forecasts, they are absolutely worthless, so no point in even spending one minute on them.

http://www.zerohedge.com

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I see a complete meltdown in the next decade.  :-\
I think my wife and I are going to start the move for duel citizenship with Canada in the next couple years, once I graduate school. The ineptitude in government coupled with the middle east countries moving away from the US dollar (which is going to lead to the world dropping the Dollar as the reserve currency) is going to cause a complete financial meltdown here in the US. Could also explains why the elite businessmen have been stealing as much money as they can from wherever they can regardless of the implications to their business'.  :-\ :-\ :-\

The Chinese believe, for example, that the Americans persuaded Britain to stay out of the euro in order to prevent an earlier move away from the dollar. But Chinese banking sources say their discussions have gone too far to be blocked now. "The Russians will eventually bring in the rouble to the basket of currencies," a prominent Hong Kong broker told The Independent. "The Brits are stuck in the middle and will come into the euro. They have no choice because they won't be able to use the US dollar."

Chinese financial sources believe President Barack Obama is too busy fixing the US economy to concentrate on the extraordinary implications of the transition from the dollar in nine years' time. The current deadline for the currency transition is 2018.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
What a cluster fuck.   This is so unnecessary!    Cut taxes and spending, get rid of the epa, slash nlrb, amnsty on foreign holdings, rescind ObamaCare, etc.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.