Author Topic: Why is trab banned?  (Read 3250 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Why is trab banned?
« on: August 25, 2007, 09:59:45 AM »
What rule did he break and why is he banned indefinitely?`
As empty as paradise

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Why is trab banned?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 10:42:29 AM »
Well, he was warned for some comments he made by one of the mods & he kept pushing.

Personally....I don't mind debates or disagreeing completely with me.....but his tact is missing.  He just keeps pushing & for the most of us....we like to keep topics serious on this board.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 12:39:33 PM »
I reviewed his comments and none looked to bad to me especially for Getbig forums.I see alot worse comments from people every day that don't get banned.
DAWG

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 12:41:24 PM »
true....but this board is heavily modded for serious discussion

sure...jokes can be made too....but not the kind he was making

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 01:48:28 PM »
I still don't quite get where he was coming from.  He contradicted himself so much....   

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 03:36:53 PM »
trab was warned, and he was banned for the same thing previously. He is entitled to his opinions, but he is expected to try and have a constructive discussion.  If he wants to tell me or anyone they should be put to sleep, we have a number of boards where he may do so.  Since he has never contributed anything positive to this board and only posts about one topic, I see no reason to keep dealing with that behavior and watch threads turn into a pissing match.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 04:27:57 PM »
personally I think the guy was entitled to his opinion,it sounded like he was making some valid point (points that the mods did'nt agree with) if anything knny started the whole thing off with the sarcasm and name callin and from there it just escalated.

just my 2 cents

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 04:32:12 PM »

maybe the pet board should be combined w "open talk for girl discussion"

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 04:53:03 PM »
Banned from a pet board? You gotta be kidding me? Is this kindergarten?
The House that Ruth built

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 04:54:14 PM »
personally I think the guy was entitled to his opinion,it sounded like he was making some valid point (points that the mods did'nt agree with) if anything knny started the whole thing off with the sarcasm and name callin and from there it just escalated.

just my 2 cents

well....if you were not on hiatus....

you would have known that ole Trab has been giving me shit since the start (a month or so back).  So the sarcasm you saw from me was no imitated by me...but....replies to his constant bickering w/me.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 04:54:55 PM »
maybe the pet board should be combined w "open talk for girl discussion"

Ah..........no

Sorry...but that's not going to happen. 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2007, 04:57:09 PM »
Banned from a pet board? You gotta be kidding me? Is this kindergarten?

No....but there's a lot of other places you can go on getbig if you want to post nonsense.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2007, 05:09:32 PM »
well....if you were not on hiatus....

you would have known that ole Trab has been giving me shit since the start (a month or so back).  So the sarcasm you saw from me was no imitated by me...but....replies to his constant bickering w/me.

Could you perhaps show me the particular posts that called for his indefinite banning?

Thanks,
As empty as paradise

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2007, 05:18:14 PM »
Could you perhaps show me the particular posts that called for his indefinite banning?

Thanks,

I don't have to show you anything....

but maybe ask another mod.  They have more time than I do

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2007, 05:38:48 PM »
I did'nt know you guys had a history so maybe I did'nt see things as you did but, a kind of interesting thing is the way there's a pinned announcement at the top of this page that almost makes this place look amateurish,I get the impression from the deleting of his post combined with making the effort to announce it that you did this board some kind of service by saving me the time to consider his opinion......

moderators should'nt be debating anything when the end result is gonna be you or flower gettin pissed and nuking his posts,it's kind of childish,I mean how would you like trying to oppose a moderator with points you think are valid just to have the plug pulled on it for their convienence ?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 05:39:34 PM »
you know trab... he's the moron who admitted to using steroids to help him pressure wash a house....   dummer than dog shit

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2007, 06:04:28 PM »
moderators should'nt be debating anything when the end result is gonna be you or flower gettin pissed and nuking his posts,it's kind of childish,I mean how would you like trying to oppose a moderator with points you think are valid just to have the plug pulled on it for their convienence ?

follow along geo..... trab was told he was entitled to his opinions as long as he kept the stuff he was saying just to incite people out of his posts.  He complied with that for a bit.  Then for some reason starting taking it personal again and I wasn't even in the discussion anymore and he posted that I should be put to sleep.   ::)  He was obviously not willing to actually have a discussion anymore and just was posting to start with people.  He had done that in the past and was banned for a month. 

You take a touchy topic to start off with and throw in someone who just wants to set everyone off, and any form of reasonable discussion goes out the window.  Then threads get locked or deleted and no one can have the discussion. 

We could ban certain topics instead of the instigators, but why should everyone else be barred from a discussion because one person can't control themselves?

There are other boards he could of taken some of his comments to, he could of started a thread on the X that I should die, I wouldn't of deleted it or banned him from there. 

Anyone can feel free to take this up with Ron if you feel it necessary. 

And indefinitely could mean til next Tuesday, and bannings are usually pinned.  I recall seeing my name in a pinned thread because I was banned on the X. 
8)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2007, 06:07:10 PM »
I did'nt know you guys had a history so maybe I did'nt see things as you did but, a kind of interesting thing is the way there's a pinned announcement at the top of this page that almost makes this place look amateurish,I get the impression from the deleting of his post combined with making the effort to announce it that you did this board some kind of service by saving me the time to consider his opinion......

Well Geo...

I have no problem with debates.

He was banned for a month already for some comments he made.  He was walking on thin ice as it was.

It wasn't his "opposing" or "debates" on the board I had a problem with....it was his comments.

Here's a pm I got from hi one time:

You go fuck your self bitch. Too bad you didnt die in the Dish'. ;) :-*

Fuck your kind. Your a looser who values a dog more than humans, go to hell.
Your coments about shooting my kid prove you are unstable and not fit to own a large animal. I hope you are a all fucked up marine stuck in a chair or without a leg. That be one less 4 your dog to chew off.
I hope you die soon, or put a gun in your own mouth. Why dont you?
Lots of your kind do. Face it you will NEVER cope W/ PPL well.
Face it you cant cope with people, you love a dog.

Your atavar saya ppL suck, you tell me to shoot my kid ::)
                                                  - FUCK YOU   C UNT.

What I said was...."If you have a pitbull attacking your children...& you shoot the dog with a shotgun while he's attacking the child....in most cases....you'll end up killing your child in the process".

See Geo....he was telling everyone here to shoot your dog with a shotgun while it's attacking your child because it's the only way to stop them.  Mind you...he's been telling us all along that he has full control of his pitts..although...they can snap at any second killing everything in it's path.

So he said....that I said....he wants to kill his child.   ::)

The point I was making...using a shotgun will only end up kiling both of them.

Don't really want to get in all of this again....but since you weren't here.....there it is.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2007, 06:08:07 PM »

And indefinitely could mean til next Tuesday, and bannings are usually pinned.  I recall seeing my name in a pinned thread because I was banned on the X. 
8)

oooooh... i want to be banned on the Y... i never post there but being banned here is apparently the real world equivalent of getting a tattoo...

PS geo says it turns you on...

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2007, 06:46:41 PM »
vote bluto for MMA board mod

vote now,vote yes and vote often

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2007, 06:52:11 PM »
vote bluto for MMA board mod

vote now,vote yes and vote often

thanks for staying on topic    :P

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 04:38:04 AM »
This thread is useless...thanks for contributing Hedge!!... ::)
?