Author Topic: Strange if you ask me... this happen to you?  (Read 1280 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
Strange if you ask me... this happen to you?
« on: March 30, 2006, 04:58:32 AM »
Is this mental or physical. I start hitting up some deca and test E about 3 weeks ago about two weeks in, I AM ALWAYS FLIPPING HUNGRY... I can't stop eating... Is this a result of the gear or in my head? I have gotten and continue to get stronger, notice yesterday the balls crept up a bit (is this also a sign that it's kicked in?) Also, only have 5cc of 250mg test E left and can't get any more. I was however able to get some 250mg prop. Should I finish the E and start the prop or mix em up???

Let me know,
J

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
Re: Strange if you ask me... this happen to you?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 06:07:48 AM »
Ummm well the only thing i can think of as far as your hunger goes is your diet. Are you taking in alot of cals? Or are you just eating like a pig?  ;D

As far as your AAS question...shame on you for not getting enough of what you started with, anyway i would finish up with what you got and with however many weeks you have left in your cycle use some of that prop! I wouldent go mixing the shit btw just my opinion. Oh and also make sure your PCT is ready cuz for some reason i don't think you have anything lined up...well i could be wrong anyway ::)

Btw...is this your first cycle? What are your stats, goals if any?

What do you think DIV.... ???

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 06:22:46 AM »
Again shame on you for not having enough before you started your cycle. Anyway, I'd just switch to the prop once the test e runs out (test is test or at least that's how I see it). Now, the real question is do you have enough prop to complete a 10-12 week cycle?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 06:24:07 AM »
As for the hunger thing...it could be just in your mind but probably related to the gear. Are you eating clean?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 06:27:56 AM »

go ahead and switch the the prop.its not going to hurt,make sure you stock up at lease.
your eating alot is due to you working out,if you dont eat you cant build.
your hungry cause your body has used up its energy and it needs to replemish.

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 06:31:00 AM »
Not my first cycle. First in about 5 years though.I am a Big guy 6'2 230lbs. Not eating like a pig, eating clean. I agree with the shame on me comment. However, you know how it is, money is tight, plus you don't think the source will dry up blah blah blah. I got what I could. Is it that big a deal? I could probably find more Test E if I looked hard enough.

You're right pct not fully lined up (partial though), I just started my cycle 3 weeks ago and plan to stay on at least 12 more.

Goals are to lean out, harden up, put on some size, same as everyone I guess...

Jay..

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 03:49:59 AM »
Is this mental or physical. I start hitting up some deca and test E about 3 weeks ago about two weeks in, I AM ALWAYS FLIPPING HUNGRY... I can't stop eating... Is this a result of the gear or in my head? I have gotten and continue to get stronger, notice yesterday the balls crept up a bit (is this also a sign that it's kicked in?) Also, only have 5cc of 250mg test E left and can't get any more. I was however able to get some 250mg prop. Should I finish the E and start the prop or mix em up???

Let me know,
J

That was incredibly stupid of you to not get enough for a proper cycle AND do the cycle anyway.

I'm not sure what else to say to you. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...