Author Topic: The Kamala Supporters  (Read 155 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
The Kamala Supporters
« on: October 04, 2024, 02:11:55 AM »
As we know, Trump supporters are more vocal. They go the distance with the hats, flags, bumper stickers, unfortunately this leads Trumpsters into thinking Trump is leading. I was a a poker table in San Antonio yesterday when 3 of the 8 at the table started talking about Trump. No one said a word. 20 minutes into it one of the Trumpdtards said Trump is so far ahead in the polls it's unbelievable. At that point I said I agree it is unbelievable. But because the latest 538 poll show Harris Slightly ahead, and mentioned it was within the plus or minus so it is a coin toss. This riled for some reason the Trumptards who called me out. I showed them the FACTS. Then another person said they bet 50K Harris would win. Reluctantly the other 5 said Trump was an idiot and the were voting Harris. My point is , Trumptards go to rallies, buy silly shirts... the remainder watch the circus and vote. Trumps "They are eating their pets"  is the reason we won't vote for him among so many other reasons... But I can assure you, when Trump loses again, he will whine about it again. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The Kamala Supporters
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2024, 05:47:04 AM »
As we have observed from the last election (and court cases   :D  )... rally sizes, outlandish bullshit stories, blatant lies, personal attacks, poor me whining, begging and blaming others just doesn't get the job done.