Author Topic: Muscle size obstacle for attracting women?  (Read 7345 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Muscle size obstacle for attracting women?
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2009, 01:21:33 PM »
Back in college there was this chick that lived on my floor in the dorms, and I never really talked to her one night.  This was when I was bigger and in good shape.  I usually stayed covered up but one night after some moderate drinking I got up late at night to go use the restroom, since it was so late I only threw on a tank top.  As I walked in the hall I ran into that chick and talked to her a little.  She was staring at my pumped delts and I think our brief conversation made her wet.  Assist goes to the tank top.  

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
S

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2009, 01:32:32 PM »
I still think girls will go for a goodlooking guy with bad body over average looking guy with amazing physique
Ah fuck it,I can get laid anyway,not saying I fuck grade A girls always but Im happy so I dont care

I agree, but we all have our faces and that shit isn't going to change, so adding an amazing physique can't hurt.

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2009, 02:03:06 PM »
There's one thing I know for sure: When I was 18 years old and weighed a wopping 88 pounds, there was no pussy to be had.
Years later, at 162 pounds with a six pack and muscle, all of a sudden I was waist deep.
Don't let those bitches tell you how shallow men are when they themselves are no better.
The same thing happened when I became a lawyer and bought nice cars.
Having said that, a good chest, delts and abs trump all suits, wallets and cars.
As nice as my cars are, I can't drive them into the go go bar.

::) HAHAHAHHA what a twat.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2009, 02:15:39 PM »
once you reach a certain size its sort of a point of diminishing returns when it comes to pussy... the majority of women who are still willing to throw themselves at you tend to have even more issues than the norm... just my experience.

I think it is basically an approachability issue....

I find that too. Normal chicks avoid me like the plague, they just assume I'm trouble.

But I have to beat the fucking head cases off with a stick.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2009, 02:33:42 PM »
whom of the bodybuilders is finding his size an obstacle for attraction of women sometimes?
i think when ur a skinny tit women find it more comfortable to approach you or flirt with you then when you are having a little bit of size, did you experience it that way too?
they usually act surprising that i turn out to be a cool guy when i approach them myself.

Mars, is that you on the left??
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2009, 02:35:22 PM »
If it was an "obstacle for attracting women" who the hell would workout?  ???
S

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2009, 02:43:39 PM »
i have never met a woman who did not like big muscles.  what women say and what they do are 2 different things, you guys should know that by now.  someone post the video where dennis wolf goes up to that news reporter lady with his shirt off, she was instantly wet and he probably destroyed her pussy minutes later.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2009, 02:58:59 PM »

The size of the muscles don't seem to freak the girls out.
The veins, however, do.
I'm extremely vascular, and all the girls I've ever been with loved the muscles (not that I'm the biggest guy), but hate the veins!!!
If I could alter my genetics for veins, and not have nearly as many yet not have to be a fat blob to do so, I think I'd have an easier time.
I think the veins look cool, but when it comes to the opposite sex...they disagree. Big Time.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2009, 02:59:58 PM »
The size of the muscles don't seem to freak the girls out.
The veins, however, do.
I'm extremely vascular, and all the girls I've ever been with loved the muscles (not that I'm the biggest guy), but hate the veins!!!
If I could alter my genetics for veins, and not have nearly as many yet not have to be a fat blob to do so, I think I'd have an easier time.
I think the veins look cool, but when it comes to the opposite sex...they disagree. Big Time.

If they are freaked out by the veins, just take out your guitar, and they'll melt :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2009, 03:19:30 PM »
Within limits it's certain most women love muscle. Problem is that women need a certain amount of attention and probably want to avoid guys who eat all day, live in the gym, measure food, rinse beef, etc...

If all you care about is women skip the gym and concentrate on making tons of money. :)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2009, 03:23:02 PM »
If all you care about is women skip the gym and concentrate on making tons of money. :)

If they are freaked out by the veins, just take out your guitar, and they'll melt :D

Ha!!! Two contrasting quotes, one right after another.

And apparently, me playing guitar onstage all these years, didn't really seem to melt many a woman.

Then again, maybe having the personality of a bag of rocks during most of that time hurt my chances. :-\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2009, 04:41:44 AM »
Within limits it's certain most women love muscle. Problem is that women need a certain amount of attention and probably want to avoid guys who eat all day, live in the gym, measure food, rinse beef, etc...

true doctor.

Stavios

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2009, 05:19:42 AM »
I was with a friend of mine yesterday and he has been going out with that girl since maybe... a month or so.
It made me realise my friend has no balls because after 3 days she was living in his apartment and was telling him to buy this and that, and she made him redecorate the place  ::)

anyway, he was showing me a bodybuilding show he just edited (he doesn't train but promoters around here hire him to make dvds of the shows).

the bitch started to tell him how he isn't up to her startard and that she would chose any man over him in that DVD !!!! I could not believe she just said that and he didn't reply, I mean the girl is super average looking and has no tits and a flat ass.

So I told her: "Listen, when you started going out with him he didn't train so why would he start training for you? You have no tits and he doesn't tell you to get a boob job ASAP"

anyway, dumb bitch.. all the way dumb bitch.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2009, 05:36:32 AM »

All you need to do is to dress up like this:

what is sevateste doing in that pic ?
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2009, 08:27:45 AM »
I was with a friend of mine yesterday and he has been going out with that girl since maybe... a month or so.
It made me realise my friend has no balls because after 3 days she was living in his apartment and was telling him to buy this and that, and she made him redecorate the place  ::)

anyway, he was showing me a bodybuilding show he just edited (he doesn't train but promoters around here hire him to make dvds of the shows).

the bitch started to tell him how he isn't up to her startard and that she would chose any man over him in that DVD !!!! I could not believe she just said that and he didn't reply, I mean the girl is super average looking and has no tits and a flat ass.

So I told her: "Listen, when you started going out with him he didn't train so why would he start training for you? You have no tits and he doesn't tell you to get a boob job ASAP"

anyway, dumb bitch.. all the way dumb bitch.
what did the bitch say in reply, Stavios?

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2009, 08:30:31 AM »
what did the bitch say in reply, Stavios?

She said "man that's a low blow"

so I said "that's not a low blow, since you keep criticizing your boyfriend cause he is not perfect enough for you, maybe we can start telling you what's wrong with your body"

my friend just stayed there and said nothing.
I need to have a talk with him, I really don't understand why he allows a woman to talk to him like that.
seems like he wanted a girlfriend so badly that nothing bothers him

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2009, 08:34:37 AM »
i can't stop jerking off today.
Deep Tissue Massage

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2009, 08:36:37 AM »

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2009, 08:38:02 AM »
you need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to get the highest quality vag. :o

Yup, very true.  You still need a decent build, but throw on some nice clothes, shoes and a fancy watch and bitches will be sucking your dick like in cums credit cards.
\

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2009, 08:40:40 AM »
Yup, very true.  You still need a decent build, but throw on some nice clothes, shoes and a fancy watch and bitches will be sucking your dick like in cums credit cards.

i talked to my wife the other day about this.  she said there's a group of chicks out there who at dance clubs just look at guys watches.  they do online searches and shit to find the most expensive ones and when you walk into a club with one, they see it and they hunt for your cock then.

when i said "is there something you want to tell me about your past?"

she goes "don't worry honey, if i was one of those, i wouldn't have married you".

i think i got pwned.
Deep Tissue Massage

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2009, 08:41:14 AM »

you know, that's fucking stupid, but I noticed women actually care about the shoes we wear  :-\

I started paying more attention to that

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2009, 08:42:25 AM »
i talked to my wife the other day about this.  she said there's a group of chicks out there who at dance clubs just look at guys watches.  they do online searches and shit to find the most expensive ones and when you walk into a club with one, they see it and they hunt for your cock then.

when i said "is there something you want to tell me about your past?"

she goes "don't worry honey, if i was one of those, i wouldn't have married you".

i think i got pwned.
;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2009, 08:43:33 AM »
you know, that's fucking stupid, but I noticed women actually care about the shoes we wear  :-\

Yes, women are strange animals.  I miss college when all you needed was a polo, some khaki shorts and flip flops.  Ahh the good ole days.
\

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2009, 08:44:01 AM »
you know, that's fucking stupid, but I noticed women actually care about the shoes we wear  :-\

That's no problem for Dave. In trailer thrash land, they all wear sandals stained with grease and chemicals from the George Forman and speed factory.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2009, 08:54:02 AM »

huh, wtf are you supposed to wear,

this ???

tank u jesus