Author Topic: Well, I had to go "Getbig" on some asswipe  (Read 19392 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Well, I had to go "Getbig" on some asswipe
« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2011, 01:09:36 PM »
Nice move by Venom Vince.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2011, 01:14:36 PM »
lol! The college student used his brain and recorded your licence number. Damaging his bike wasn't smart. Plus you burned your arm. Lose, lose for you.

I don't give a fuck...I'd do the shit all over again if it happened again.  If I gotta pay a fine I pay a fine, so fucking what??  They could have taken me to jail and I still wouldn't have given a shit.  I'm not going to take no crap from some moped riding, sandal wearing, tree hugging racist piece of shit.

Hell, I should have also beat his granola ass just for wearing fucking sandals now that I think about it....  
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2011, 01:25:10 PM »
i once threw this black kid in high school (looked like slick rick) in the dumpster, he had the nerve to stick his hand in my cheese nachos and free load off them without asking, then he thought it would be funny to fling the cheese at me, he didnt find it too funny when his sneakers got soaked from the shit in the dumpster

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2011, 01:29:07 PM »
i once threw this black kid in high school (looked like slick rick) in the dumpster, he had the nerve to stick his hand in my cheese nachos and free load off them without asking, then he thought it would be funny to fling the cheese at me, he didnt find it too funny when his sneakers got soaked from the shit in the dumpster
Haha, my first fight was with an African if you can call it a fight. Fucker just ran and climbed up a fence. Natural instinct I guess.
T

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2011, 02:01:59 PM »
Pulled into a gas station to fill up when some geek on a scooter bicycle almost ran over my foot.  When I told him that he almost hit me, he called me a monkey and said that I should swing to the next tree out of the way next time. 

So when he went in to the gas station, I picked up his piece of shit scooter bicycle and threw it into the dumpster on the side of the building.  When he came back outside, I explained that he could get his scooter out of the dumpster and the next time he runs his mouth off at me, he's going to end up in the dumpster along with it.  Dude just looked down and didn't say shit while I got back in my car big wheel and drove away. ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2011, 02:06:27 PM »
Pulled into a gas station to fill up when some geek on a scooter almost ran over my foot.  When I told him that he almost hit me, he called me a monkey and said that I should swing to the next tree out of the way next time. 

So when he went in to the gas station, I picked up his piece of shit scooter and threw it into the dumpster on the side of the building.  When he came back outside, I explained that he could get his scooter out of the dumpster and the next time he runs his mouth off at me, he's going to end up in the dumpster along with it.  Dude just looked down and didn't say shit while I got back in my car and drove away. ;D

He probably never would have gave you shit if you were wearing shorts and he could see those oiled filled calves of yours :-\

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2011, 02:08:23 PM »
He probably never would have gave you shit if you were wearing shorts and he could see those oiled filled trademark calves of yours :-\
fixed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2011, 02:16:29 PM »
Melvin G. kicking ass and taking names regardless of the legal ramifications........... ...just as it should be for any true getbigger!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2011, 02:33:25 PM »
Melvin G. kicking ass and taking names regardless of the legal ramifications........... ...just as it should be for any true getbigger!
X2

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2011, 02:48:03 PM »
hey Vince tell us about the time you had to go "GETBIG" on the asswipe Derek Anthony when he spit on you

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2011, 03:49:38 PM »
hey Vince tell us about the time you had to go "GETBIG" on the asswipe Derek Anthony when he spit on you

The only thing that saved Derek Anthony from being bladed by me was the fact that I was laid off just a month ago from Alltel and I needed the money to pay bills.  If I had whipped his ass, I would not have gotten paid. >:(

This incident was different...I had no reason not to take action.
A

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2011, 03:54:24 PM »
Onlyme sending his minions to do his dirty work. Vince needs Big Dicked Bob to do an exorcism to set this right.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2011, 03:56:38 PM »
nice..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2011, 03:58:04 PM »
If only someone had prepaid legal services...