Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 422802 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #1100 on: December 10, 2019, 07:18:07 PM »
Dear Lord please, please, please, please have crooked Hillary Clinton run for President again

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1101 on: December 10, 2019, 07:36:07 PM »
Dear Lord please, please, please, please have crooked Hillary Clinton run for President again

It will be déjà vu.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1102 on: December 10, 2019, 08:22:32 PM »
It will be déjà vu.

President Donald Trump will raw dog that saggy old cottage cheese ass AGAIN !!!!

MAGA 2020 AND BEYOND !

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1103 on: December 10, 2019, 09:36:53 PM »
Please, please...let her run. Trump should just ask her questions about the Russia Dossier/Epstein/Clinton Foundation/Anthony Weiner/Huma/Uranium One etc. for the entire debate.

Think about it...she's NOT going to run.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1104 on: December 10, 2019, 09:59:17 PM »
Please, please...let her run. Trump should just ask her questions about the Russia Dossier/Epstein/Clinton Foundation/Anthony Weiner/Huma/Uranium One etc. for the entire debate.

Think about it...she's NOT going to run.

I wouldn't be so sure.  It's three years later and she hasn't shut up and gone away.  And Biden is an incredibly weak candidate.  There is a reason why Democrats have repeatedly rejected him when he previously ran for POTUS. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1105 on: December 11, 2019, 06:48:30 AM »
So the President has noticed that Biden is clearly losing his mind.

Donald Trump Mocks Joe Biden for Repeatedly Forgetting Which State He’s In

President Donald Trump ridiculed former Vice President Joe Biden Tuesday for a series of campaign gaffes: repeatedly forgetting which state he was campaigning in.

“Hey, have you ever noticed where Biden keeps saying he’s in the wrong state?” Trump asked supporters at a campaign rally in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

Biden has been caught on tape twice referring to Ohio when he was Iowa, and when he was in New Hampshire, saying he was in Iowa or Vermont. And even mixing up Iowa and Vermont.

“What is wrong with this guy? What’s wrong with him?” Trump asked. “There’s something wrong … how many times can you do that?”

Trump reminded Pennsylvania voters that Biden vowed to shut down fossil fuel production, which would dramatically affect workers in Pennsylvania.

“The voters of this commonwealth will never ever let that happen,” Trump said, as the crowd cheered.

The president also mocked Biden for putting up his hand when debate moderators asked candidates if they would commit to allowing medical coverage for illegal immigrants.

“He just raises his hand, he has no clue what he’s doing. Remember [how] he looked?” Trump asked, noting that Biden was just following the rest of the crowd on the stage.

Biden told Axios on Sunday that he sometimes gets his words tangled up or finds himself searching for the right word when he is tired.

“I’ve always attributed that to being tired and not to the stutter,” he said. “I don’t think of myself as continuing to stutter.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/10/donald-trump-mocks-joe-biden-for-repeatedly-forgetting-which-state-hes-in/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: December 11, 2019, 06:53:59 AM »
The main source running these "Hillary will run rumors" are, pro-Trump media outlets , like Fox news.
Obviously, the Trumpers hate Hildabeast and rightly assume her 2020 dem nomination would ignite the Trump base.

But, that's highly unlikely at this point.

Check the post right above this one.

There's your man, Joe Biden.

A guy who doesn't even know where the hell he's at half the time.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: December 11, 2019, 07:40:43 AM »

wooooooooooooshhhh

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1108 on: December 11, 2019, 08:08:20 AM »
Hillary is chomping at the bit to run for POTUS.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1109 on: December 11, 2019, 09:09:19 AM »
The main source running these "Hillary will run rumors" are, pro-Trump media outlets , like Fox news.
Obviously, the Trumpers hate Hildabeast and rightly assume her 2020 dem nomination would ignite the Trump base.

But, that's highly unlikely at this point.

False.  Why do you always lie on this board?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1110 on: December 11, 2019, 09:20:37 AM »
Hillary is chomping at the bit to run for POTUS.

^ What an insult to that beautiful creature (without a bit)  :(

:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1111 on: December 11, 2019, 12:08:40 PM »

Ha ha ha
Yes he’s losing the plot & Yet They Keep supporting Him.
They Really are Living up to The Name DummyCrap’s

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1113 on: December 13, 2019, 03:39:32 PM »
It’s worth watching Biden campaign stops just to see him flub his lines and get lost. He was telling a story about his son in Iraq and how his wife handled it. He was supposed to say that she got up, had her coffee and then went to the bathroom to do her hair, but he got mixed up and had her going to the bathroom to drink her coffee.

There looked to be about 100-150 people in the place.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: December 14, 2019, 03:01:10 PM »
It’s worth watching Biden campaign stops just to see him flub his lines and get lost. He was telling a story about his son in Iraq and how his wife handled it. He was supposed to say that she got up, had her coffee and then went to the bathroom to do her hair, but he got mixed up and had her going to the bathroom to drink her coffee.

There looked to be about 100-150 people in the place.

I am going to probably hold off to see what the polls look like until after New Years to really start actually believing in my heart of hearts that this poor old man who is losing his marbles will be the Democrat nominee but short of Bloomberg carpet bombing the air waves with several billions of dollars worth of ads and pulling off the miracle of miracles, I just don't coming anyone else in and taking the lead.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: December 14, 2019, 03:11:07 PM »
I am going to probably hold off to see what the polls look like until after New Years to really start actually believing in my heart of hearts that this poor old man who is losing his marbles will be the Democrat nominee but short of Bloomberg carpet bombing the air waves with several billions of dollars worth of ads and pulling off the miracle of miracles, I just don't coming anyone else in and taking the lead.

At this point several candidates are jockeying for the nomination. Anything could happen by July 23rd. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1116 on: December 14, 2019, 03:17:40 PM »

I read a number of liberal pundits talk about how the election in England should send a message to Democrats about bearing too far to the left. I take this is as them going all in on Biden.

If something happens to him healthwise and he is truly incapacitated, my guess is that Hillary would move in.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: December 15, 2019, 04:13:08 AM »
I'm surprised people would still vote for the Democrats and their far-left policies.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1118 on: December 15, 2019, 05:55:06 AM »
I'm surprised people would still vote for the Democrats and their far-left policies.

The far left in the United States is a classic example of a very vocal minority. Their big mouths make you think that there’s more of them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1119 on: December 15, 2019, 08:15:17 AM »
The far left in the United States is a classic example of a very vocal minority. Their big mouths make you think that there’s more of them.
True.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1120 on: December 16, 2019, 06:18:19 PM »
Looks like ABC got its marching orders from the DNC to take out Bloomberg:

Bloomberg's sexist remarks fostered company culture that degraded women, lawsuits allege

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bloombergs-sexist-remarks-fostered-company-culture-degraded-women/story?id=67744180

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: December 16, 2019, 09:15:05 PM »
1000% Biden is the next POTUS

PEDO for POTUS 2020!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1122 on: December 16, 2019, 09:29:17 PM »
Orders to take out Mayor Peter as well:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/pete-buttigieg-napa-fundraiser-photos-231400332.html

"Photos have emerged of Pete Buttigieg’s lavish Sunday fundraiser at a winery in California’s Napa Valley, fueling criticism of the Democratic presidential hopeful’s ties to big-money donors and the access he gives them behind closed doors."

Probably an orgy, nothing to see here.  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1123 on: December 17, 2019, 06:06:52 AM »
Protestors chant 'Wall Street Pete!' as he exits a closed door fundraiser in NYC.

The leftist progressive wing of the party absolutely LOATHE this guy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1124 on: December 17, 2019, 06:20:20 AM »
Even a gay candidate can't satisfy the lefty commies.