Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 425262 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #350 on: April 05, 2019, 10:51:38 AM »
Why would anyone be afraid of the NRA ??? They've never hurt anyone or caused harm to any group of people.

The NRA has about 6 million members.  Americans that fund it and count on it to protect their rights.  Democrats like Swallowswell don't hate the NRA, they hate us.

Similarly, Donald Trump was elected by millions of American voters.  Democrats don't hate Donald Trump, they hate us.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #351 on: April 05, 2019, 12:09:48 PM »
Why would anyone be afraid of the NRA ??? They've never hurt anyone or caused harm to any group of people.

Don't try and confuse people with the facts. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: April 05, 2019, 12:14:58 PM »

Your post is great! -Just curious, what happens if we find out Trump is truly a Russian agent? Who wears the tinfoil hat then?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #354 on: April 05, 2019, 01:18:03 PM »
Your post is great! -Just curious, what happens if we find out Trump is truly a Russian agent? Who wears the tinfoil hat then?

Are you fucking kidding me?  hahaha.  You are as bad as a Flat Earther.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: April 05, 2019, 06:25:42 PM »

What happens if we find out we faked the moon landing?  Same caliber of question. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: April 05, 2019, 06:26:01 PM »
Are you fucking kidding me?  hahaha.  You are as bad as a Flat Earther.

Yep.   :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: April 05, 2019, 08:30:23 PM »
What happens if we find out we faked the moon landing?  Same caliber of question. 

Hypothetical remarks are so much fun. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #358 on: April 05, 2019, 08:48:35 PM »
Yep.   :-\

It’s hilarious someone that old is still so gullible.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: April 05, 2019, 08:50:26 PM »
Hypothetical remarks are so much fun. 

Not when they are a byproduct of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: April 05, 2019, 08:50:51 PM »
It’s hilarious someone that old is still so gullible.

He's not gullible.  Just suffers from TDS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: April 06, 2019, 07:04:31 AM »
o comments.

Pete Buttigieg's not-so-secret weapon is his husband, Chasten
wral.com ^ | 4/6/19 | Kate Bennett, CNN
Posted on 4/6/2019, 5:42:27 AM by madprof98

CNN — There are now 17 hopefuls vying for the Democratic vote to become President of the United States, but there's only one whose spouse has become a talker.

If Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, is having a moment, so is his husband, 29-year-old Chasten Buttigieg. His sense of humor and revealing honesty about his feelings have been a hit on social media, boosting his followers by the tens of thousands in recent weeks and helping put "Mayor Pete" on the millennial radar.

"The thing I love about him, and maybe the thing you love about him, too, is he is the same person whether we are at home folding laundry together, or if he's in front of a room like this, full of supporters. He's the exact same person," said Buttigieg on Thursday night at a Washington fundraiser for his husband.

At the Thursday fundraiser, Chasten Buttigieg discussed the couple's first date, four years ago, a few weeks after they met, virtually, on the dating app Hinge.

"I really could tell on our first date when we were walking the streets of South Bend, we went to see a South Bend Cubs game, the way he interacts with people, the way he cares about people, that call to service," Buttigieg said. "He is consistently staying up late and thinking and talking to himself and thinking about 'how can I change the world, how can I make it a better place?'"

The couple married in June of last year; at the wedding reception there were arcade games, the claw-grabber (Pete's favorite) and skeeball (Chasten's favorite).

(Excerpt) Read more at wral.com ...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: April 06, 2019, 08:52:30 AM »
o comments.

CNN — There are now 17 hopefuls vying for the Democratic vote to become President of the United States, but there's only one whose spouse has become a talker.

If Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, is having a moment, so is his husband, 29-year-old Chasten Buttigieg. His sense of humor and revealing honesty about his feelings have been a hit on social media, boosting his followers by the tens of thousands in recent weeks and helping put "Mayor Pete" on the millennial radar.

"The thing I love about him, and maybe the thing you love about him, too, is he is the same person whether we are at home folding laundry together, or if he's in front of a room like this, full of supporters. He's the exact same person," said Buttigieg on Thursday night at a Washington fundraiser for his husband.

At the Thursday fundraiser, Chasten Buttigieg discussed the couple's first date, four years ago, a few weeks after they met, virtually, on the dating app Hinge.

"I really could tell on our first date when we were walking the streets of South Bend, we went to see a South Bend Cubs game, the way he interacts with people, the way he cares about people, that call to service," Buttigieg said. "He is consistently staying up late and thinking and talking to himself and thinking about 'how can I change the world, how can I make it a better place?'"

The couple married in June of last year; at the wedding reception there were arcade games, the claw-grabber (Pete's favorite) and skeeball (Chasten's favorite).

What an amazing platform and set of policies to run on.

I love how he digs right into the things Americans are concerned with.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: April 06, 2019, 09:03:14 AM »
What an amazing platform and set of policies to run on.

I love how he digs right into the things Americans are concerned with.

Sounds like the gay getbiggers on this board

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: April 06, 2019, 09:14:44 AM »
Well that's not very hopeful!!

Obama: I worry progressives may undercut Democratic allies

Former President Obama expressed concern about the progressive wing of the Democratic Party, saying he feared it could end up undercutting allies.

Speaking at a town hall event on Saturday for the Obama Foundation in Berlin, the former president spoke about the need for compromise in politics, citing the Affordable Care Act as something that he said signified progress even though it did not achieve all of his aspirations for U.S. health care.

"One of the things I do worry about sometimes among progressives in the United States -maybe it's true here as well - is a certain kind of rigidity where we say, 'Uh, I'm sorry, this is how it's going to be,' and then we start sometimes creating what's called a 'circular firing squad,' where you start shooting at your allies because one of them has strayed from purity on the issues. And when that happens, typically the overall effort and movement weakens," he said.

"So I think whether you are speaking as a citizen or as a political leader or as an organizer ... you have to recognize that the way we structure democracy requires you to take into account people who don't agree with you, and that by definition means you're not going to get 100 percent of what you want," he added.

Obama, who began his career in politics as a community organizer in Chicago before becoming an Illinois state senator and, later, a U.S. senator, recounted the frustration he felt when politicians told him they could not deliver as much progress on an issue as he would like.

Still, Obama said his perspective has changed throughout his political career.

"You should take some time to think in your own mind and continually refine and reflect, 'What are my core principles?' Because the danger is if you don't know what your principles are, that's when you compromise your principles away," he said. "You can't set up a system in which you don't compromise on anything, but you also can't operate in a system where you compromise on everything."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/news/437692-obama-im-worried-progressives-may-form-a-circular-firing-squad%3famp

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #365 on: April 06, 2019, 10:41:25 AM »
o comments.

His "husband".  lol.

Peter Butt-peg, you can't make this shit up.  Good luck in 2020 bro.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #366 on: April 06, 2019, 12:24:46 PM »
His "husband".  lol.

I love how they try to make them a "normal" couple by including their favorite arcade games at the end.  I'm sure a few skeeball nerds will now support him.

How did they decide who was going to take the other's last name?  That'd be an interesting story to read......"head"s or "tail"s?  LMFAO...what a world.

Can you imagine how the world would view us if we had a "first man" in the WH?  I understand the whole gay pride thing, but even they need to think about that before casting their vote.  They're not going to be able to go down on each other when beheadings become a thing here to send a message.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: April 06, 2019, 12:47:47 PM »
His "husband".  lol.

Peter Buttigieg does not hide being gay. He is out and proud. At this time, he has 2.3 rating in the polls, which is not enough to get nominated much less elected. Assuming you are not gay, why expend energy discussing his candidacy?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: April 06, 2019, 12:49:04 PM »
I love how they try to make them a "normal" couple by including their favorite arcade games at the end.  I'm sure a few skeeball nerds will now support him.

How did they decide who was going to take the other's last name?  That'd be an interesting story to read......"head"s or "tail"s?  LMFAO...what a world.

Can you imagine how the world would view us if we had a "first man" in the WH?  I understand the whole gay pride thing, but even they need to think about that before casting their vote.  They're not going to be able to go down on each other when beheadings become a thing here to send a message.

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #369 on: April 06, 2019, 12:58:53 PM »
Peter Buttigieg does not hide being gay. He is out and proud. At this time, he has 2.3 rating in the polls, which is not enough to get nominated much less elected. Assuming you are not gay, why expend energy discussing his candidacy?
Why is he proud?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: April 06, 2019, 01:06:57 PM »
Cause he takes it in the rear.  A proud moment for liberals

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #371 on: April 06, 2019, 01:08:54 PM »
::)

You rolling your eyes at any of that just shows what a fucking clueless closet homo you are.

You're really delusional enough to think that those fuckers in Dearborne, MI that openly stoned Christians in front of cops with nothing being done to them wouldn't be sending a message to our government?  

You really think China who is obsessed tradition and family, Putin who is obsessed with being manly, and Iran which fucking hates America and wants to spread Sharia law would take us seriously? Really???

If so you're even dumber, and more willfully ignorant than I thought,....and I had you at a solid 8 and 9.8 respectively for each already.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #372 on: April 06, 2019, 01:10:48 PM »
Cause he takes it in the rear.  A proud moment for liberals

So brave, so so brave.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #373 on: April 06, 2019, 01:12:09 PM »

Non-gays are discussing his candidacy for two reasons....

1) The media is pushing him like crazy.
2) Non-gays know that if he were elected it would be a detriment to our international standing, as well as our national security.

To be dismissive of either of those things is to just throw observation, and critical thinking completely out of the window.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #374 on: April 06, 2019, 01:17:22 PM »
So brave, so so brave.

Well, I guess if you think about it.....me, you, Chaos, The Scott, Funk, Coach, and a lot of others on this site would never let anyone penetrate our asses as it would not only be disgusting, but likely very painful.

So in that sense, the bravery scorecard is....

Me, P4W, Chaos, The Scott, Funk, Soul, Coach, and a lot of others = 0

Pete, his husband, Prudence, and Prime = 1 (at least)