Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 423577 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #575 on: July 31, 2019, 10:07:08 AM »
They've just started to fight each other.

Warren is promising reparations, loan forgiveness, open borders, etc......

They can't win on all this, and the moderates know it.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: July 31, 2019, 10:17:29 AM »
The only thing the Democrats seem to have going for them in 2020 is Trump

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #577 on: July 31, 2019, 10:34:08 AM »

I think that perception is changing.

It's taken people time to get past the tweets, the fake racism and virtue signaling, and they're realizing we're in a good economy, and the President is trying to make good on all his promises......stuff like the Canadian perscription drug access, if real, will only help him more.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #578 on: July 31, 2019, 01:15:18 PM »
I haven't seen or heard anything from a democrat that would actually help this country, improve our daily living or restore rights taken from us by liberal states. I think Trump takes this election in a landslide.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #579 on: July 31, 2019, 01:26:41 PM »

You’re a astute reasoned Man - Take the Silly Trump Calling Business out,
Do you Really think the Dems have a chance - they seem to be either fighting
Among themselves or endlessly promising the world to the lowest common
Denominations.
I’ve not heard much of any real substance from them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: July 31, 2019, 01:47:03 PM »
I haven't seen or heard anything from a democrat that would actually help this country, improve our daily living or restore rights taken from us by liberal states. I think Trump takes this election in a landslide.

You listen to democrats???

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: July 31, 2019, 01:48:18 PM »
Denominations.

100% Dem victory in 2020

Why?

The overwhelming majority of the USA is SJW's who don't at all care about issues, not even in the slightest.

you know what they DO care about and those states with the most delegates care about?

#notTrump

They will vote for a pet rock if it wins the Dem nomination over Trump

Hatred for Trump FAR outnumbers Those who love what he's done

ANYONE else wins vs Trump ... Dem choice means nothing... dems could even choose Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinstein or Jeffrey Epstein and they would beat Trump

Only issue that matters to over 50% of the USA and the Dems are running on it:

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: July 31, 2019, 04:01:22 PM »
They've just started to fight each other.

Warren is promising reparations, loan forgiveness, open borders, etc......

They can't win on all this, and the moderates know it.

Sadly enough, Warren still stands a somewhat decent shot of winning the primary with that message. That goes to show you just how much the Democratic party has shifted, or at the very least has been influenced by the fervent far left bloc within their party.

The probably with her primary strategy is that President Trump is sitting back, watching this and taking notes of her statements and when she ultimately tries to shift back to the center during a presidential debate he will have plenty of ammunition to humiliate her and question her delusional, fairy tale policies in front of the entire world.

I mean let's be honest...who is better in that very situation than Donald Trump? And I can't think of anyone on the Democratic side who is more easily rattled than Elizabeth Warren.

BTW, I think Drudge really nailed it with it's recent headline...the knives will surely be coming out for Joe Biden tonight.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #583 on: July 31, 2019, 05:12:08 PM »
Sadly enough, Warren still stands a somewhat decent shot of winning the primary with that message. That goes to show you just how much the Democratic party has shifted, or at the very least has been influenced by the fervent far left bloc within their party.

The probably with her primary strategy is that President Trump is sitting back, watching this and taking notes of her statements and when she ultimately tries to shift back to the center during a presidential debate he will have plenty of ammunition to humiliate her and question her delusional, fairy tale policies in front of the entire world.

I mean let's be honest...who is better in that very situation than Donald Trump? And I can't think of anyone on the Democratic side who is more easily rattled than Elizabeth Warren.

BTW, I think Drudge really nailed it with it's recent headline...the knives will surely be coming out for Joe Biden tonight.

Trump is in a great position should the economy hold.

Barring that, he needs to fix/stabilize the border situation, and continue to improve healthcare, like the Canada Rx thing.
Y

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #584 on: July 31, 2019, 07:46:51 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: July 31, 2019, 11:31:59 PM »
I think that perception is changing.

It's taken people time to get past the tweets, the fake racism and virtue signaling, and they're realizing we're in a good economy, and the President is trying to make good on all his promises......stuff like the Canadian perscription drug access, if real, will only help him more.

I agree in part. If the number one issue for you is stock market or jobs.. the trend that started before Trump is certainly continuing. My bank account has never been the source of my morals.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: July 31, 2019, 11:34:35 PM »
Denominations.

I think the line drawn in the sand is clear for either Trump or someone who isn't Trump. What ever side you fall on.. Campaigns and debates from either party is "fighting among themselves." Tillerson calling Trump a moron is fighting among themselves. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: August 01, 2019, 12:16:57 AM »
I agree in part. If the number one issue for you is stock market or jobs.. the trend that started before Trump is certainly continuing. My bank account has never been the source of my morals.

The party of Planned Parenthood is not the moral beacon.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #588 on: August 01, 2019, 05:32:42 AM »

What's happening that goes against your morals?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #590 on: August 01, 2019, 09:01:49 AM »
Dems got a weak team.

No standouts in this large group of D-listers.

2 debates and no one shows anything special.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: August 01, 2019, 05:00:20 PM »
My takeaways from the past 2 days.

First off, none of these people have even close to the political savvy of a Hillary Clinton, must less Obama or Bill Clinton. It is just painful to sit through this dumpster fire.

Joe Biden - reminds me of that boxer who is way ahead on the cards but is starting to take some hard shots(some self inflicted) and is just trying to last until the final bell for a decision win. He has the built in DNC machine behind him(at this point, could change). The moderate crowd as well. The strikes against him are he is a white male within a party that is increasingly hostile towards white men. When he speaks he barely resembles the guy from 6 years ago much less from his old Senate days. Age is really starting to set in with him and it's painfully obvious. He keeps going back to the "I worked with Obama" well and seems completely miffed why large portions of his party see that as a negative. The party has shifted that much in just a few short years.

Elizabeth Warren - As I stated earlier, she is actually playing pretty smart SHORT term by playing both sides of the fence and weaving in moderate and progressive ideas. The problem is she will have to defend these same progressive ideas in front of the entire world and Donald Trump. And he will not let her weasel her way out of it and gives zero fucks how she feels about it. I don't think there is anyone more that he wants to face than her. I said for the longest time the funnest matchup would be Trump-Hillary 2 but I find myself savoring Trump v. Pocahontas even more.

Kamala - really got exposed badly. A complete paper tiger. Can throw a punch but can't take one. If a young, inexperienced club fighter like Tulsi can rattle her that easy, what is the 1988 version of Mike Tyson(Trump) gonna do when they square off? I would actually feel sorry for her in such a scenario. Well kinda haha.

Bernie - his ship has sailed. Candidates are running to the left of him so that just snatched away all of his progressive mojo from 2016. Just a loud angry old man at this point.

Tulsi - the big winner. Squared up against Kamala and won rather easily. Short term it doesn't really matter but she has set her self up rather nicely for 2024 and beyond. It will be interesting to see how much the mainstream media and DNC attack her going forward.

Yang - needs to expand past the Universal Basic Income message and diversify his platform a bit. Looked decent but not sure what his political aspirations are past 2020 though.

Booker - his outrage schtick is getting played out and tedious.

Beto - Who cares?

The purple state moderate candidates - increasingly ignored or even mocked within their own political party. They same sort of message that took Bill Clinton and Barack Obama all the way to the White House just doesn't seem to be the priority for the Democratic party in 2019.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: August 01, 2019, 05:10:41 PM »

Any Tulsi nudes ?   Hot.

First off, none of these people have even close to the political savvy of a Hillary Clinton, must less Obama or Bill Clinton. It is just painful to sit through this dumpster fire.

Joe Biden - reminds me of that boxer who is way ahead on the cards but is starting to take some hard shots(some self inflicted) and is just trying to last until the final bell for a decision win. He has the built in DNC machine behind him(at this point, could change). The moderate crowd as well. The strikes against him are he is a white male within a party that is increasingly hostile towards white men. When he speaks he barely resembles the guy from 6 years ago much less from his old Senate days. Age is really starting to set in with him and it's painfully obvious. He keeps going back to the "I worked with Obama" well and seems completely miffed why large portions of his party see that as a negative. The party has shifted that much in just a few short years.

Elizabeth Warren - As I stated earlier, she is actually playing pretty smart SHORT term by playing both sides of the fence and weaving in moderate and progressive ideas. The problem is she will have to defend these same progressive ideas in front of the entire world and Donald Trump. And he will not let her weasel her way out of it and gives zero fucks how she feels about it. I don't think there is anyone more that he wants to face than her. I said for the longest time the funnest matchup would be Trump-Hillary 2 but I find myself savoring Trump v. Pocahontas even more.

Kamala - really got exposed badly. A complete paper tiger. Can throw a punch but can't take one. If a young, inexperienced club fighter like Tulsi can rattle her that easy, what is the 1988 version of Mike Tyson(Trump) gonna do when they square off? I would actually feel sorry for her in such a scenario. Well kinda haha.

Bernie - his ship has sailed. Candidates are running to the left of him so that just snatched away all of his progressive mojo from 2016. Just a loud angry old man at this point.

Tulsi - the big winner. Squared up against Kamala and won rather easily. Short term it doesn't really matter but she has set her self up rather nicely for 2024 and beyond. It will be interesting to see how much the mainstream media and DNC attack her going forward.

Yang - needs to expand past the Universal Basic Income message and diversity his platform a bit. Looked decent but not sure what his political aspirations are past 2020 though.

Beto - Who cares?

The purple state moderate candidates - increasingly ignored or even mocked within their own political party. They same sort of message that took Bill Clinton and Barack Obama all the way to the White House just doesn't seem to be the priority for the Democratic party in 2019.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #593 on: August 01, 2019, 05:15:43 PM »

Gabbard was right to expose the corrupt Horizontal Harris and she's is now being branded an "Assad sympathizer" and "supported by Russia".. Harris must be quite desperate. I think Gabbard's half minute intro to the debate was the best one.
Someone posted this and it's quite funny:

https://twitter.com/JayIronHook/status/1156739449235091456

Kamala tells Tulsi "I challenge you to make decisions under fire"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: August 02, 2019, 12:18:13 PM »
Gabbard was right to expose the corrupt Horizontal Harris and she's is now being branded an "Assad sympathizer" and "supported by Russia".. Harris must be quite desperate. I think Gabbard's half minute intro to the debate was the best one.

Ha!   Kamala is a disgusting leech like Hillary.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #595 on: August 02, 2019, 06:03:22 PM »
Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
The way to get over someone having broken your heart is to visualize yourself pouring buckets of divine love all over them.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
When a woman is pregnant she can feel a new life gestating within her. We are collectively pregnant now, the consciousness of humanity a womb wherein is forming a new state of being. As with any pregnancy there are uncomfortable moments, but the miracle of new life is on the way.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
The Goddess doesn't just dance under the moon on the night of a Solstice. She fiercely protects the children of the earth, and so should we.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
Any time any of us move from fear to love, we participate in the morphic field out of which will emerge new possibilities for life on earth.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
Your body is merely your space station from whence you beam your love to the universe.Don't just relate to the station; relate to the beams.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
Everyone feels on some level like an alien in this world, because we ARE. We come from another realm of consciousness, and long for home.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
Calling all goddess types: this a perfect time to do ritualistic nature ceremonies invoking divine alignment between humanity and nature.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: August 02, 2019, 06:05:39 PM »

Awesome.   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: August 02, 2019, 06:07:36 PM »

Yang - needs to expand past the Universal Basic Income message and diversity his platform a bit. Looked decent but not sure what his political aspirations are past 2020 though.

Beto - Who cares?

Solid analysis. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #598 on: August 02, 2019, 07:07:10 PM »
Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
The way to get over someone having broken your heart is to visualize yourself pouring buckets of divine love all over them.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
When a woman is pregnant she can feel a new life gestating within her. We are collectively pregnant now, the consciousness of humanity a womb wherein is forming a new state of being. As with any pregnancy there are uncomfortable moments, but the miracle of new life is on the way.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
The Goddess doesn't just dance under the moon on the night of a Solstice. She fiercely protects the children of the earth, and so should we.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
Any time any of us move from fear to love, we participate in the morphic field out of which will emerge new possibilities for life on earth.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
Your body is merely your space station from whence you beam your love to the universe.Don't just relate to the station; relate to the beams.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
Everyone feels on some level like an alien in this world, because we ARE. We come from another realm of consciousness, and long for home.

Marianne Williamson

@marwilliamson
Calling all goddess types: this a perfect time to do ritualistic nature ceremonies invoking divine alignment between humanity and nature.

Here she is interviewing Henry Kissinger:

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: August 03, 2019, 06:05:41 AM »
Solid analysis. 

I saw a car yesterday with a couple Beto 2020 stickers on it.

I didn't even know such things existed.

I was just thinking, I know the Democrat lineup is pretty underwhelming this cycle but out of all the candidates available you picked THAT guy??