Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 423577 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #750 on: September 22, 2019, 11:00:59 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #751 on: September 23, 2019, 02:02:26 PM »
Watched some CNN to get the party line. Seems like they’re still behind Biden but are hedging their bet with Warren in case the Ukraine deal blows up. They’re also trying to make the Ukraine scandal about Trump and not Biden.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: September 23, 2019, 03:17:13 PM »
Watched some CNN to get the party line. Seems like they’re still behind Biden but are hedging their bet with Warren in case the Ukraine deal blows up. They’re also trying to make the Ukraine scandal about Trump and not Biden.

Rudy just dropped the kind of bomb on the Bidens that you just don't drop without HARD proof.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: September 23, 2019, 03:20:28 PM »
It’s one year of service, between the ages of 18 - 26

Still for it. For anything that instills some responsibility in place of entitlement - but of course now that I think further....this is the way to a people's army that Mao would be proud of...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #754 on: September 24, 2019, 05:17:04 AM »
Gosh, I hadn't considered things beyond Warren getting the nomination. 

Castro as VP makes the most sense to me.  The first minority VP fits the Democrat's agenda perfectly. 
The meat-hating single guy is not relatable to the average American.

Democrats spent more than two years keeping Miguel Estrada on the sidelines, lest Bush nominate him to the
Federal court, and then possibly to the SCOTUS.  Recall that Obama's first nominee to the SCOTUS was Hispanic.

Good prediction.

a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #755 on: September 24, 2019, 05:58:49 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #756 on: September 26, 2019, 02:01:16 AM »
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: September 30, 2019, 11:35:28 AM »
Biden....there has never been a leader at this primary stage more out of step with where his/her party is at present.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: September 30, 2019, 05:23:57 PM »
Joe Biden's 2020 campaign is asking TV networks to not book Rudy Giuliani

WASHINGTON – Former Vice President Joe Biden's presidential campaign urged top TV network executives Sunday to stop booking Rudy Giuliani on their shows, accusing President Donald Trump's personal attorney of introducing "increasingly unhinged, unfounded and desperate lies into the national conversation."

In an email sent Sunday obtained by USA TODAY, Biden senior adviser Anita Dunn and deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield wrote that live fact-checking during Giuliani's appearances is "no longer enough."

"We are writing today with grave concern that you continue to book Rudy Giuliani on your air to spread false, debunked conspiracy theories on behalf of Donald Trump," the two wrote. "By giving him your air time, you are allowing him to introduce increasingly unhinged, unfounded and desperate lies into the national conversation."

"We write to demand that in service to the facts, you no longer book Rudy Giuliani, a surrogate for Donald Trump who has demonstrated that he will knowingly and willingly lie in order to advance his own narrative," the email continued.

The networks that received the letter included NBC News, CBS News, Fox News and CNN, according to The Daily Beast, which first reported the letter.

Giuliani Sunday morning made the rounds on several Sunday morning shows, including Fox News' Sunday Morning Futures, ABC’s This Week and CBS’s Face the Nation. During several of his appearances, Giuliani repeatedly pushed that Biden should be investigated in the ousting of Viktor Shokin, the former General Prosecutor of Ukraine.

Last week, a whistleblower's complaint was made public that express concern that Trump "used the power of his office" to solicit foreign help to discredit Biden during a call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky in July. Giuliani is a central figure in the scandal, which has led to the opening of an impeachment inquiry into Trump.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3817708002

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: September 30, 2019, 05:49:45 PM »
Biden
Sanders
Warren
Harris

Are all running on handout platforms that have a cost to taxpayers of over $10 TRILLION dollars.

When I drop my vote for President Donald Trump in the ballot box I’m going to say “fuck you little Bobby DeNiro.”

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: September 30, 2019, 06:47:39 PM »
Biden
Sanders
Warren
Harris

Are all running on handout platforms that have a cost to taxpayers of over $10 TRILLION dollars.

When I drop my vote for President Donald Trump in the ballot box I’m going to say “fuck you little Bobby DeNiro.”

Do you think he will hear you? If so, do you believe he cares what you say?

Speaking of costs to taxpayers, is the enormous increase in our national debt under Trump over the last three years not a concern? Maybe, like Trump has done a few times over, the U.S. can file bankruptcy then borrow money from a foreign bank because they are the only place offering a bail out. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: September 30, 2019, 07:04:05 PM »

Speaking of costs to taxpayers, is the enormous increase in our national debt under Trump over the last three years not a concern? Maybe, like Trump has done a few times over, the U.S. can file bankruptcy then borrow money from a foreign bank because they are the only place offering a bail out. 

Another liberal that suddenly became fiscally responsible.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: September 30, 2019, 07:08:32 PM »

Fuck off you senile old disgusting queer.

You rode up and down on the cocks of strangers while your wife was at home dying.

Don’t respond to my posts you sickening deviant, your filth and stupidity might be contagious

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: September 30, 2019, 07:46:11 PM »
Fuck off you senile old disgusting queer.

You rode up and down on the cocks of strangers while your wife was at home dying.

Don’t respond to my posts you sickening deviant, your filth and stupidity might be contagious

Your responses to my posts are beyond pathetic.

Just so you know, the only reason I bother with your ridiculous comments is because I know it riles you up. And you keep taking the bait. Not to worry though, I'll soon tire of your one note samba.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: September 30, 2019, 07:54:34 PM »
Your responses to my posts are beyond pathetic.

Just so you know, the only reason I bother with your ridiculous comments is because I know it riles you up. And you keep taking the bait. Not to worry though, I'll soon tire of your one note samba.

Fuck off

Die

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: September 30, 2019, 08:03:08 PM »
Fuck off

Die

See? You just proved me right.  ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: October 01, 2019, 04:35:32 AM »
The party of Tolerance. A real warrior for The First Amendment.

Kamala Harris says Trump's Twitter account should be suspended

Washington(CNN)Sen. Kamala Harris said on Monday that President Donald Trump's Twitter account should be suspended following his tweets about the whistleblower whose complaint is at the center of the Ukraine scandal.

"The President's tweets and his behaviors about this are just further evidence of the fact that he uses his power in a way that is designed to beat people down instead of lift people up," the California Democrat and 2020 presidential candidate told CNN's Anderson Cooper on "Anderson Cooper 360."

"Frankly, when you look at what he's been tweeting today directed at the whistleblower, directed at so many people, you know, I, frankly, think that based on this and all we've seen him do before, including attacking members of Congress, that he, frankly, should be -- his Twitter account should be suspended. I think there is plenty of now evidence to suggest that he is irresponsible with his words in a way that could result in harm to other people. And so the privilege of using those words in that way should probably be taken from him."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/30/politics/kamala-harris-trump-twitter-cnntv/index.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #767 on: October 01, 2019, 09:53:17 AM »
The party of Tolerance. A real warrior for The First Amendment.

Kamala Harris says Trump's Twitter account should be suspended

Washington(CNN)Sen. Kamala Harris said on Monday that President Donald Trump's Twitter account should be suspended following his tweets about the whistleblower whose complaint is at the center of the Ukraine scandal.

"The President's tweets and his behaviors about this are just further evidence of the fact that he uses his power in a way that is designed to beat people down instead of lift people up," the California Democrat and 2020 presidential candidate told CNN's Anderson Cooper on "Anderson Cooper 360."

"Frankly, when you look at what he's been tweeting today directed at the whistleblower, directed at so many people, you know, I, frankly, think that based on this and all we've seen him do before, including attacking members of Congress, that he, frankly, should be -- his Twitter account should be suspended. I think there is plenty of now evidence to suggest that he is irresponsible with his words in a way that could result in harm to other people. And so the privilege of using those words in that way should probably be taken from him."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/30/politics/kamala-harris-trump-twitter-cnntv/index.html

Not surprising she wants to limit speech, she's (among other things) a former prosecutor and a police state goon.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #768 on: October 01, 2019, 10:09:37 AM »
This woman clearly sucked and fucked to get where she’s at. She’s incompetent on every level.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: October 01, 2019, 10:46:24 AM »
This woman clearly sucked and fucked to get where she’s at. She’s incompetent on every level.

She’s not THAT incompetent if you only compare her to Democrat Party idiots.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #770 on: October 01, 2019, 11:56:54 AM »

I agree.  Really unfortunate that Democrats keep elevating people who simply aren't that bright. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #771 on: October 02, 2019, 10:45:54 AM »
Harris was at 5% yesterday.

Gabbard at 3%, despite being left off last debate.

Harris / Booker / Beto pretty much done here.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #772 on: October 02, 2019, 11:43:54 AM »
I agree.  Really unfortunate that Democrats keep elevating people who simply aren't that bright. 

What gives it away is her complete lack of core values. Her position on every issue is which ever way the wind is blowing and she flip flops at the drop of a hat.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: October 02, 2019, 12:27:06 PM »
Quote from: Thin Lizzy on October 01, 2019, 10:09:37 AM
This woman clearly sucked and fucked to get where she’s at. She’s incompetent on every level.[/quote]

Which part do you agree with....her supposed sexual exploits or the opinion on her incompetence...or both?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #774 on: October 02, 2019, 12:33:28 PM »
Quote from: Thin Lizzy on October 01, 2019, 10:09:37 AM

Which part do you agree with....her supposed sexual exploits or the opinion on her incompetence...or both?

She is competent at getting men to help her get ahead by sleeping with them. She is incompetent at everything else.