Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 423586 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #800 on: October 12, 2019, 11:58:16 AM »
Kamala Harris has never gotten a job or promotion where she didn’t have to ride an old black man’s cock to get it.

Same as Strawboy.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #801 on: October 12, 2019, 04:16:14 PM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-12/warren-pays-facebook-to-spread-lie-that-zuckerberg-backs-trump

Warren wants to break up big tech and/or tax the hell out of them. Even Zuck has taken notice.

I’ve said it before, big tech doesn’t realize how far to the left the left really is. Same deal here in New York where AOC ran Bezos out of town. Leftists see successful wealthy businessmen as people whose property should be confiscated.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #802 on: October 12, 2019, 10:44:42 PM »
Anyone but Trump and Kanye West 2020

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #803 on: October 14, 2019, 04:29:58 PM »
Desperate times.  If you are an intellectually honest Democrat, you have to be concerned about the current frontrunners. 

Mike Bloomberg keeps talking to allies about running for president as Joe Biden struggles against Elizabeth Warren
Brian Schwartz
@SCHWARTZBCNBC
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/14/bloomberg-signals-he-would-run-for-president-if-biden-struggles-against-warren.html

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #804 on: October 14, 2019, 05:58:48 PM »
Anyone but Trump and Kanye West 2020
Racist comment reported.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: October 14, 2019, 07:58:05 PM »
Desperate times.  If you are an intellectually honest Democrat, you have to be concerned about the current frontrunners. 

Mike Bloomberg keeps talking to allies about running for president as Joe Biden struggles against Elizabeth Warren
Brian Schwartz
@SCHWARTZBCNBC
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/14/bloomberg-signals-he-would-run-for-president-if-biden-struggles-against-warren.html

Maybe we will hear some more Mark Cuban rumblings if the Mavericks get off to a poor start and the season cannot be turned around.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: October 14, 2019, 08:56:23 PM »
When it's so bad the unlikable Bloomberg thinks he should run....well, that's bad.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: October 15, 2019, 04:58:25 AM »
When it's so bad the unlikable Bloomberg thinks he should run....well, that's bad.

I can't recall if it was you or Thin Lizzy that made this point but evidently many of these moderate types like Bloomberg or Shultz the coffee guy, STILL have not gotten it through their heads that they are despised just as much as the Republicans on the other side of the aisle. It's laughable to think they will win a Democratic primary in this day and age.

Maybe Bloomberg is looking to go third party?? Still think that favors Trump because his base of supporters is rock solid.

Anyways, the only reason Elizabeth Warren is getting the traction she is is because she pretends to be this leftist warrior who champions Medicare for All and open borders.

All of that goes right out of the window once she secures the nomination and pivots back towards the center.

I just can't imagine her being on stage with Trump and supporting those ideas. He will MURDER her with Independents if she decides to take that route.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #808 on: October 15, 2019, 05:19:00 AM »
If Warren is elected, I believe Wall St loses confidence in the economy, and $ will get lost.

If Republicans then win the House, then we get 4 years of zero shit getting done, and back to politics as usual.

The only thing that will change is that those with self induced hysteria who live on Twitter will have nothing to do, or will have to refocus efforst to find something to be miserable about.

Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: October 15, 2019, 09:53:28 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #810 on: October 15, 2019, 10:29:23 AM »
Maybe we will hear some more Mark Cuban rumblings if the Mavericks get off to a poor start and the season cannot be turned around.

That would mean he enters the race around January or February.  Probably too late. 

But this is the worst crop of frontrunners I have ever seen. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #811 on: October 15, 2019, 05:27:30 PM »
Holy shit is this debate boring. Nothing but Trump bashing and “Tax the rich!!”

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #812 on: October 15, 2019, 05:51:56 PM »
LOL, like clockWork AOC tweets this:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
Tax the rich.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: October 15, 2019, 07:53:07 PM »
Joe Biden: “I don’t mean to offend anyone else on stage, but I’m the only one up here who has accomplished anything.”

Eleven other Democrat candidate’s heads explode.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #814 on: October 16, 2019, 06:11:09 AM »
LOL, like clock AOC tweets this:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
Tax the rich.

What legislation has she written and passed?
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #815 on: October 16, 2019, 07:40:11 AM »

Nothing that I know of and her bill to ban cows didn’t get off the ground.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: October 16, 2019, 08:18:32 AM »
Holy shit is this debate boring. Nothing but Trump bashing and “Tax the rich!!”

I was looking for a noose to hang myself with about 20 minutes in. Briz-utal.

The gay mayor would probably give Trump the most trouble out of everyone but that three headed monster of Biden/Warren/Bernie just will not give his campaign the oxygen needed to move up and put something together. Yang/Tulsi as well. Decent stage presence from both and solid grassroots support but the old guard just isn't going to let these 2 do anything other than mire around in single digits mediocrity.

It's looking more and more like Warren, in which case Trump likely takes Colorado and Nevada.

Probably takes New Mexico as well, using her 40+ year track record of blatant lies against her. I think the last time New Mexico went Republican was 04 with Bush?

The RNC is already expanding and investing big time in Minnesota. Look for Trump to campaign hard there and push that Rust Belt dominance westward.

'Muh Arizona blue' is simply laughable at this point.

Is Virginia out of the question for Trump? I don't know but if he takes that we will have an early indication that 400 electoral votes is not out of the question.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #817 on: October 16, 2019, 08:21:43 AM »

Any nudes yet?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #818 on: October 16, 2019, 08:56:40 AM »
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: October 22, 2019, 10:14:01 AM »
Hillary leaves door open to 2020 run: ‘We have to nominate best’ candidate

At Hillary Clinton’s latest campaign stop in Oregon, the former first lady again refused to endorse any of the current Democrats running in the 2020 presidential primary, but she did highlight her experience with impeachment and essentially described herself as the ideal candidate to take on Trump in 2020.

Clinton and daughter Chelsea were at Portland’s Revolution Hall on Saturday to promote their new book about “gutsy women” when the moderator, local author Cheryl Strayed, brought up 2020, KGW8 reports.

“All that matters is that we win,” Clinton told Strayed. “I hate to be so, you know, simplistic about it. We have to nominate (cough) … the best …

“You!” someone shouted from the audience, drawing a big smile and laugh from Clinton.

She didn’t disavow the idea.

“Oh, my. Well, thank you,” Clinton said. “I just feel so strongly that, look, I just want to say a little bit more about this, because what’s going on now with the impeachment inquiry is not a choice it was an obligation under the Constitution.”

The 71-year-old twice failed presidential candidate explained that it’s a “big challenge” to run a presidential campaign amid the political chaos in Washington, D.C., then laid out her experience in such a “really complicated political environment.”

Clinton touted her involvement building the case for impeachment against former President Richard Nixon and lectured about the founding fathers including constitutional protections against a president “who would try to curry favor with foreign powers.” Clinton contends impeachment may eventually sway Republicans in the House against Trump, and “if enough vote against him” it could spark a Republican rebellion in the Senate, as well.

“I say all of that because it’s hard to know who’s going to be the best candidate to beat this president, assuming this president is still running,” she said. “I mean this is a really complicated political environment.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/lets-see-who-emerges-hillary-leaves-door-open-to-2020-run-sidesteps-praising-candidates/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: October 22, 2019, 10:17:13 AM »
Hillary leaves door open to 2020 run: ‘We have to nominate best’ candidate

At Hillary Clinton’s latest campaign stop in Oregon, the former first lady again refused to endorse any of the current Democrats running in the 2020 presidential primary, but she did highlight her experience with impeachment and essentially described herself as the ideal candidate to take on Trump in 2020.

Clinton and daughter Chelsea were at Portland’s Revolution Hall on Saturday to promote their new book about “gutsy women” when the moderator, local author Cheryl Strayed, brought up 2020, KGW8 reports.

“All that matters is that we win,” Clinton told Strayed. “I hate to be so, you know, simplistic about it. We have to nominate (cough) … the best …

“You!” someone shouted from the audience, drawing a big smile and laugh from Clinton.

She didn’t disavow the idea.

“Oh, my. Well, thank you,” Clinton said. “I just feel so strongly that, look, I just want to say a little bit more about this, because what’s going on now with the impeachment inquiry is not a choice it was an obligation under the Constitution.”

The 71-year-old twice failed presidential candidate explained that it’s a “big challenge” to run a presidential campaign amid the political chaos in Washington, D.C., then laid out her experience in such a “really complicated political environment.”

Clinton touted her involvement building the case for impeachment against former President Richard Nixon and lectured about the founding fathers including constitutional protections against a president “who would try to curry favor with foreign powers.” Clinton contends impeachment may eventually sway Republicans in the House against Trump, and “if enough vote against him” it could spark a Republican rebellion in the Senate, as well.

“I say all of that because it’s hard to know who’s going to be the best candidate to beat this president, assuming this president is still running,” she said. “I mean this is a really complicated political environment.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/lets-see-who-emerges-hillary-leaves-door-open-to-2020-run-sidesteps-praising-candidates/

GO HILL GO!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: October 22, 2019, 10:18:12 AM »
Biden Holds on to Double-Digit Lead in New National Poll

Biden Holds on to Double-Digit Lead in New National Poll
By ZACHARY EVANS
October 21, 2019 6:00 PM

Joe Biden responds to a question during a forum held by the Giffords group and March For Our Lives in Las Vegas, Nev., October 2, 2019. (Steve Marcus/Reuters)
Former vice president Joe Biden retains a ten-point lead over Senator Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) in a national poll of likely Democratic primary voters released Monday.

Biden received support from 32 percent of respondents while Warren claimed the support of 22 percent in the SurveyUSA poll. His support was down just one point from September’s SurveyUSA poll, while Warren’s was up by three points. The closest competitor to either was Senator Bernie Sanders (D., Vt.), who received the support of 17 percent of respondents despite suffering a heart attack on the campaign trail earlier this month. His level of support was unchanged since September.

Several other candidates failed to clear the 5 percent mark, including entrepreneur Andrew Yang, Senator Cory Booker (D., N.J.), and former representative Beto O’Rourke (D., Tex.).

President Trump has in recent weeks attacked Biden with allegations of corruption involving son Hunter Biden’s business ties in Ukraine and China. In response, the Biden campaign has adopted an aggressive strategy to deflect attention back onto alleged abuses committed by Trump.

Trump’s allegations do not seem to have affected support for Biden within the Democratic field, but the former vice president is currently lagging in the fundraising race, having raised about $15.2 million in the third quarter compared to Sanders’s $25.3 million and Warren’s $24.6 million.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/new-poll-joe-biden-double-digit-lead/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: October 22, 2019, 11:25:14 AM »
Double digit lead but nobody knows another person that would admit voting for him.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: October 22, 2019, 11:56:00 AM »
Double digit lead but nobody knows another person that would admit voting for him.

Double digit lead over Pocohontas.

Massive deficit to Trump head to head.

President Donald Trump’s massive 2020 election win is going to be some amazing TV viewing of Libidiot meltdowns.