Author Topic: Great Artical On HRT  (Read 1407 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Great Artical On HRT
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 09:36:29 PM »
1. It won't make you grow taller
2. It won't increase your cock size

the 2 most important things that you want and you can't get....sorry "JoeLocal"  ::)
Here comes the money shot

joelocal

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:39:53 PM »

the 2 most important things that you want and you can't get....sorry "JoeLocal"  ::)

Are you my new stalker?

By the way....STFU, I've seen your pics.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 09:44:17 PM »
Are you my new stalker?

By the way....STFU, I've seen your pics.

yep, I look like crap...maybe I should get a doctor's perscription

joelocal

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 09:51:12 PM »

Not that important. Living longer and being able to run around with my kids is more important.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 09:53:21 PM »
Life Extension is a very good information source.

joelocal

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 09:58:25 PM »
Life Extension is a very good information source.

This is my 4th year subscribing and using it as a research site, I love going there for info. They have some great info on hyperinsulinemia and it's effects. Using this site as a research tool is one of the reasons why I am so against insulin usage for BBing purposes. It's literally playing Russian roulette with your life.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »
and keep moving!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 06:49:10 AM »
Quote from: http://www.lef.org/protocols/male_reproductive/male_hormone_restoration_01.htm
A few of the synthetic testosterone drugs that men should avoid using on a long-term basis are methyltestosterone, danazol, oxandrolone, testosterone propionate, cyclopentanepropionate, and enanthate.

???

I thought prop and TE were simply esters to time the release and that the testosterone itself was "bioidentical," like undecanote, cypionate, etc.  Not so?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 06:54:16 AM »
Joe can you post some pics of before you started HRT?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 06:59:39 AM »
???

I thought prop and TE were simply esters to time the release and that the testosterone itself was "bioidentical," like undecanote, cypionate, etc.  Not so?
No you're right. Though there are some, quacks most likely, who think synthetic testosterone is not bioidentical and is harmful and that test should be made out yams or something (I'm still not sure what the difference between the compounded products vs. brand name hormones is, if any). I'm unsure which this article talks about.

Also, Joe, if this is a great article why were you taking Dianabol for HRT? All the AAS other than test "are known to have myriad toxic side effects, including causing serious heart and kidney complications", according to the article.
 :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 07:15:09 AM »
They seem to be pushing non-shooting methods.  Probably too much stigma with pins.  Or maybe they've got a vested interest.

The following paragraph says:

"Testosterone patches, creams, pellets and tablets [in all the colors of the rainbow!]. Scientists [because you can always trust a man in a lab coat] learned decades ago how to make the identical testosterone that a man’s body produces. However, because natural testosterone could not be patented, drug companies developed all kinds of synthetic testosterone analogues. Currently available recommended natural testosterone drugs include testosterone transdermal patches and testosterone creams, pellets, and sublingual tablets."

Evidently these are the guys with the patents on transmission systems.  But you can trust them.  They're "scientists."

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 10:30:38 AM »
Lef.org does about $250 Million a year in supplement sales in the Life Extension anti aging category. Herbal and Natural remedies, natural testosterone and growth hormone potentiaters, heart remedies, joint care, etc. Yes they are considered by the FDA and FTC to walk a fine line and to be a biased source but doesn’t the pharmaceutical industry do the same thing under government protection?   
and keep moving!