Author Topic: CANT SLEEP!  (Read 2595 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
CANT SLEEP!
« on: November 30, 2008, 06:35:16 AM »
hey guys...so heres my questions...well yes i can sleep...but over the past few months i cannot seem to sleep in ...even if i go to bed really late..i cant sleep much past 930 am or so...i feel horrible when the gf sleeps over...b/c she likes to sleep in on a sunday and i always end up waking her up one way or another...even if im just lying there im wide awake and cant seem to stop "poking" her...but none the less...some times i wake up fully energized during the middle of the night...or i wake up earlier in the morning than i would like to...and cant seem to go back to sleep...just wondering what you guys think i should do about this...and im guessing it prob has something to do w/the test...heres what im running pretty standard cycle: Test 400- 2 shots of week...Deca- 1 300mg shot a week...thanks guys!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: CANT SLEEP!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 06:35:52 AM »
Why do you want to sleep past 930 am?
E

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 06:36:03 AM »
maybe some extra muscles are not worth the health risks?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 06:42:41 AM »
How much sleep on average are you getting?

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 10:18:16 AM »
Whats up Sempy? Good to see you back on the boards. Sleepless nights is common for me when "ON"!

Whats the latest GF look like?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »
hey guys...so heres my questions...well yes i can sleep...but over the past few months i cannot seem to sleep in ...even if i go to bed really late..i cant sleep much past 930 am or so...i feel horrible when the gf sleeps over...b/c she likes to sleep in on a sunday and i always end up waking her up one way or another...even if im just lying there im wide awake and cant seem to stop "poking" her...but none the less...some times i wake up fully energized during the middle of the night...or i wake up earlier in the morning than i would like to...and cant seem to go back to sleep...just wondering what you guys think i should do about this...and im guessing it prob has something to do w/the test...heres what im running pretty standard cycle: Test 400- 2 shots of week...Deca- 1 300mg shot a week...thanks guys!

Just keep "poking" her and you'll eventually fall asleep.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 11:34:40 AM »
I know a lot of people here scoff at natural stuff but the ZMA makes me sleep like a baby or you could simply not be eating enough. One dude I listened to claims you need around 500 calories for a good night's sleep.

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 12:20:59 PM »
cant believe you consider poking your missus a problem . maybe your not poking it hard enough

dustin

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 01:17:45 PM »
Take a little ZMA or GABA. If you really need, take some melatonin. I think people actually abuse melatonin too much, but if you take it for a couple of weeks it'll help to get your circadian rhythm in check. Clear your head before you sleep. If you have errands that you missed during the day, write them down and deal with it the next day. When you hit the sac, you should be doing it to sleep. If you aren't prepared to sleep, get up, watch some tv, go for a walk and try going to bed again.

If you don't fall asleep within the first 15 minutes, you shouldn't keep laying in bed. You'll just drive yourself insane and make your sleeping problem worse. I used to not sleep for days, now I sleep like a damn baby. :)

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 05:00:40 PM »
1 benadryl works very well.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 06:49:55 PM »
thanks for all the suggestions guys....o i poke the gf more than enough- and she loves it haha....its just usually on sunday mornings like today for example...where she wants to sleep in for that extra hr. and all i wanna do is poke her at 7 am...instead of at 10 am...ahaha...but ya...i just cant seem to sleep in at all even if i go to bed late...and i often wake up during the night...b/c one of my arms has painfully fallen asleep...this is a nightly occurence and always happens at least 2-3 times on avg...when i sleep i cant seem to sleep soundly either...so im going to the doc tomorrow...to talk to him anyways...i had forgotten about zma tho...i remember that when i had taken that in the past it helped a lot so i think ill pick up a bottle...and the gf...shes great...tall...proportio nal...very sexy and professional looking...and did i mention shes 38 yrs. old...gota loveeeeeee those cougars ;) uhhmm mhhhm....never going back to girls my age!

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 09:10:01 PM »
Take some xanax or ambien

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 09:27:26 PM »
Take some xanax or ambien
avoid those drugs if at all possible.
I am a big baby

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 10:53:37 PM »

That's a sign your hormones are out of fucking control.  ;)

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 10:57:10 PM »
Take a little ZMA or GABA. If you really need, take some melatonin. I think people actually abuse melatonin too much, but if you take it for a couple of weeks it'll help to get your circadian rhythm in check. Clear your head before you sleep. If you have errands that you missed during the day, write them down and deal with it the next day. When you hit the sac, you should be doing it to sleep. If you aren't prepared to sleep, get up, watch some tv, go for a walk and try going to bed again.

If you don't fall asleep within the first 15 minutes, you shouldn't keep laying in bed. You'll just drive yourself insane and make your sleeping problem worse. I used to not sleep for days, now I sleep like a damn baby. :)

What do you mean people abuse melatonin? I take 3mg a night pretty much every night...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 11:47:11 PM »
Insomnia is pretty common with steroids.  I notice I either get insomnia or lethargic as fuck.  I'd rather have insomnia than extreme lethargy.  It has to do with your hormones.  Estrogen levels etc.  Takin a sleeping pill is just a bandaid. 

dustin

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 03:58:35 PM »
What do you mean people abuse melatonin? I take 3mg a night pretty much every night...

I can see a stud like yourself taking 3mg each night, but you shouldn't do it for more than a couple of weeks. After that, your body should be used to falling asleep at a certain time. That's what I mean by abuse, you shouldn't take it for more than a few weeks. After that, if you're still having trouble sleeping something else needs to be done.

Too often people take drugs to help fall asleep, when it's the caffeine and cigarettes they need to cut out before bed. Throwing drugs at a problem isn't the most conducive route. It's just a bandaid fix. Sooner or later the problem will return, and it'll likely be worse than before.

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 04:08:24 PM »
I can see a stud like yourself taking 3mg each night, but you shouldn't do it for more than a couple of weeks. After that, your body should be used to falling asleep at a certain time. That's what I mean by abuse, you shouldn't take it for more than a few weeks. After that, if you're still having trouble sleeping something else needs to be done.

Too often people take drugs to help fall asleep, when it's the caffeine and cigarettes they need to cut out before bed. Throwing drugs at a problem isn't the most conducive route. It's just a bandaid fix. Sooner or later the problem will return, and it'll likely be worse than before.

Been taking it steady for the past 3 years or so... never more than 3mg... at first to help with slightly high blood pressure... also supposedly help upregulate GH release..

I still can sleep well without it... never had any sides, sometime vivid dreams but always wake up refreshed....

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2008, 04:24:59 PM »
Been taking it steady for the past 3 years or so... never more than 3mg... at first to help with slightly high blood pressure... also supposedly help upregulate GH release..

I still can sleep well without it... never had any sides, sometime vivid dreams but always wake up refreshed....

Alex just join the darkside, it is obvious you want to, just do it already.

jt
TEAM Nasser

dustin

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2008, 04:25:07 PM »

You want to come off of it otherwise your body apparently stops producing it. I don't know how accurate that is but in my experience, I slept better when I just pulse cycled it for a couple weeks at a time. After a month or so I actually start getting insomnia. I'd get sleepy as shit, miss my mark and then be completely wide awake. I felt really loopy from it too.

After a good romp in the sack I'm usually pretty worn out. Or if the gf's not at my place I'll light some incense, get the candles going, turn on some ambient music and tug one out all over my computer screen LMAO 8)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 04:31:07 PM »
LOL, this is a hardcore forum, melatonin is a supplement and a rather weak one at that.  It doesn't do shit for me, Lunesta or ambien high dosage dose something.  Most of us on this forum are huge so we need more drug than the normal twinks.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 04:31:38 PM »
Alex just join the darkside, it is obvious you want to, just do it already.
jt

I wanna reach my natural limit first... care to share your experience jt?

Alex23

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2008, 04:34:32 PM »
LOL, this is a hardcore forum, melatonin is a supplement and a rather weak one at that.  It doesn't do shit for me, Lunesta or ambien high dosage dose something.  Most of us on this forum are huge so we need more drug than the normal twinks.
jt

Are you calling me a twink JT?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2008, 05:10:11 PM »
Are you calling me a twink JT?

no way, I like you alex.

jt
I wanna reach my natural limit first... care to share your experience jt?

I think you have, how many years have you lifted, it looks like a good 5 - 10 or more years.  If so you've pretty much realized your natural limit and the size you gain now will hardly even be noticeable at all.  Time to hope on the roid train!  :D
TEAM Nasser

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2008, 05:12:26 PM »
no way, I like you alex.

jt
I think you have, how many years have you lifted, it looks like a good 5 - 10 or more years.  If so you've pretty much realized your natural limit and the size you gain now will hardly even be noticeable at all.  Time to hope on the roid train!  :D

I know I was busting your balls. What's your stat sheet jt? Are you a mass monster or more going for the "healthy look" ?