Author Topic: Interesting use of the delete button on this forum  (Read 1682 times)

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
Interesting use of the delete button on this forum
« on: July 28, 2010, 04:07:09 AM »
The mods here are doing a great job.  Enjoy your forum.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Interesting use of the delete button on this forum
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 09:33:52 AM »
I think deleting a few "posters" would solve our problem here.

Take care.

8)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 03:24:08 PM »
You must of really hurt someones wittle feelings.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 03:38:17 PM »
I think deleting a few "posters" would solve our problem here.

Take care.

8)

You're right.

This board for a long, long time was something very different, something really cool and it was much more than steroids. I'm sure 4thAD has done a good job controlling things as best he can the past while, he's one of the good ones but it is very hard to do on your own...not to many people who can be online policing and parenting as well as giving good advice 24hrs a day...especially when you're doing it for free.

You know there are some of us who come on here, there used to be more, who make their living in bodybuilding or who simply have a lot of experience that cover an array of issues and they offer their insight and opinions here for free when elsewhere in many cases it's that same info that they charge for and is their means to survive and make a living.

Further and most importantly, for a long time this board was sort of a home away from home for a lot of guys, where like minded people could share things even non-bodybuilding related...myself, I have real life friends who post here, more than one. As it is now there seems to be a lot of pissing matches and that happens on every board but it is annoying when it seems to take precedent over everything else.

An important note: if you think a question is stupid, don't respond, let it go. If it is a newbie question remember, the guy is only trying to learn. If it's not a newbie asking the question and you still think it's stupid, guess what, again, let it go.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 04:24:09 PM »
This board definitely used to be something different. I posted in a different post today that I'm giving up trying to clean up this board. Its impossible, because the members here just don't care about one another. I have a family board, over at xtraxxl.com, so if anyone wants to come on over you're welcome to join. Remember that board is a no source board also, and the mods will not tolerate BS for one second. You will be banned the first instance of BS. But it's a lot like this board used to be, its family. We have a good bunch of very knowledgeable people over there. We have some pro's, and have some top ranking amateurs. I put up a thread at the top of this board a while ago about changes members would like to see, and only three people have added to it. I have put my heart and soul into changing this board for a very long time, and it just doesn't seem to make a difference.

I will admit that I talked some trash to our friend cougar, but only because he blatantly spammed our board with some source related BS. Its kind of sad the state that GB's steroid forum has taken as this once was a really friendly fun place to be, and to Ajr, thanx for the nice comments.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 10:48:53 PM »
I respect what you guys are trying to do here. I certainly hope I'm not one of the jokers.

I've said things about using Google to some people, but it's only been after it's been asked a billion times and is easily found by a search. Some newbs want their beds made for them. Make an account, ask their oft-asked (possibly stickied) question, get everyone's brainpower, then split. Eff that.

Still, I respect the board and want to see it succeed!
Almost always, yes.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 03:26:50 AM »
I miss Trab  :'(

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 11:11:59 AM »
I respect what you guys are trying to do here. I certainly hope I'm not one of the jokers.

I've said things about using Google to some people, but it's only been after it's been asked a billion times and is easily found by a search. Some newbs want their beds made for them. Make an account, ask their oft-asked (possibly stickied) question, get everyone's brainpower, then split. Eff that.

Still, I respect the board and want to see it succeed!

Never had any problems with you. Most of the members here are good people, some just need to relax and stop bashing. What we do here is a serious topic and needs to be dealt with on a serious note. You're GTG BB, good to see you on XtrXXL.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 11:15:49 AM »
I miss Trab  :'(

Trab was definitely one of the good ones. That guy was full of great knowledge and people still gave him shit. Some will just never learn, thats why I find newbs who give out advice like they have experienced it so frustrating. This stuff is not always like it is on paper. The more cycles you run and the more you know your body, the more you will understand this. What works for some, doesn't always work for me, or you(not you as in you WG ;D).

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 04:41:28 PM »
Trab was definitely one of the good ones. That guy was full of great knowledge and people still gave him shit. Some will just never learn, thats why I find newbs who give out advice like they have experienced it so frustrating. This stuff is not always like it is on paper. The more cycles you run and the more you know your body, the more you will understand this. What works for some, doesn't always work for me, or you(not you as in you WG ;D).
QFT Brother  8)