Author Topic: L.T. - Lawernce Taylor Arrested On Rape Charges!!  (Read 12898 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
L.T. - Lawernce Taylor Arrested On Rape Charges!!
« on: May 06, 2010, 09:01:57 AM »
LT, The animal on the field is being accused of being on off the field. He was accused of raping a 15 y.o. near Ramapo NJ. He is in jail at the moment in NJ and the story is breaking as you read this. LT, no stranger to breaking the law, had a severe drug problem.

Hope this isn't true... Even this coming from a Cowboys fan!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: L.T. - Lawernce Taylor Arrested On Rape Charges!!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 09:05:44 AM »
It will be yet another made up case,just like Mike Irving,The Duke case,Rothlesberger.These women should have to do the time the men would have if found guilty.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 09:06:17 AM »
It will be yet another made up case,just like Mike Irving,The Duke case,Rothlesberger.These women should have to do the time the men would have if found guilty.
If true, I agree.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 09:06:45 AM »
What's funny is the place where he was busted just had one of the best gun shows I have ever been too.  I was there about a month ago.  

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 09:09:53 AM »
What's funny is the place where he was busted just had one of the best gun shows I have ever been too.  I was there about a month ago.  
Phil Simms lived there, and his Son was the star QB at Ramapo HS...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 11:13:43 AM »
Dang LT.   :-\  I really hope he didn't do this, and there are an alarming number of false rape accusations.   

But if he did the deed, it's rape, whether she "agreed" or not, because minors cannot consent to sex. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 01:09:48 PM »
 :-\

Lawrence Taylor admitted paying for sex, court papers allege
Associated Press

NEW YORK — Pro football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor admitted paying for sex at a suburban Holiday Inn where police say he raped a 16-year-old runaway, federal prosecutors said today in a criminal complaint against the girl's alleged pimp.

The papers filed in federal court in Manhattan refer to Taylor only as "Client-1."

In the paperwork, authorities claim Taylor told police following his arrest yesterday that he had taken a car service from Newark International Airport to the hotel north of New York City to meet "Victim-1."

Taylor told investigators that after "engaging in sex acts" with the victim, he paid her $300 in cash, the complaint says. The man charged in the complaint, Rasheed Davis, had told the Giants legend that the girl was 19, the court papers say.

Taylor, 51, was charged yesterday in Suffern, N.Y. with third-degree rape and patronizing a prostitute. His lawyer, Arthur Aidala, has denied the charges.

Davis was to appear in federal court today on a charge of sex trafficking of a minor.

The girl, who was reported missing by her family in March, met Davis at a Bronx bus stop two to three weeks ago. The federal complaint says she told investigators that the 36-year-old parolee offered her a place to live and a way to make money.

She said that Davis gave her Ecstasy and marijuana before causing her "to engage in multiple commercial sex acts" for prices ranging from $80 to $150. He advertised her services by sending cell phone photos of her and posting ads on Web sites, the complaint says.

On Wednesday, Davis sent the girl a text message in which he said he wanted her to have sex with "Client-1" for $300, the complaint says. When she refused, Davis assaulted her, drove her to the hotel against her will and waited outside while she had sex with Taylor, it says.

Late Wednesday and early yesterday, the girl sent text messages to her uncle saying she was in trouble. The uncle called police, who arrested Davis once he returned to the Bronx with the teenager.

Police believe Taylor used a middleman to arrange the liaison, but said today they hadn't identified that person.

Davis was sentenced in April 1994 to eight to 25 years in prison for first-degree manslaughter. He was paroled in March 2008.

Taylor anchored the Giants' defense and led them to Super Bowls titles in 1987 and 1991. He was selected to the NFL's 75th Anniversary All-Time Team.

A 10-time Pro Bowler, he was the NFL Most Valuable Player in 1986 and the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 1981, 1982 and 1986.

The weight-loss company NutriSystem Inc. said today it had dropped Taylor as a spokesman because of his arrest.

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/20100507/BREAKING/100507032/Lawrence+Taylor+admitted+paying+for+sex++court+papers+allege

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 01:28:22 PM »
ya really hope this isnt true but there does seem to be some truth to the story...I just saw him on the golf channel playing against jerry rice for charity... :-\

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2010, 02:39:37 PM »
What's wrong with LT that he has to pay for pussy?  WTF is up with that?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2010, 10:39:04 AM »
I read that he might have been told that the girl was 19.  Even if that's true, I really have no sympathy for him.  Don't have sex with a stranger.  Doesn't he read the paper?  Kobe?? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2010, 10:44:43 AM »
what's the political relevance of this thread?

just wondering

I know Bum runs a strict board here

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2010, 10:46:02 AM »
 ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2010, 10:47:20 AM »
what's the political relevance of this thread?

just wondering

I know Bum runs a strict board here

No less relevant than the thread about the gay Christian dude that you're firing away on all cylinders in.  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2010, 10:47:46 AM »
::)

hey man

it's a serious question

I don't know the relevence

if the eyeroll is supposed to mean it's obvious or something then just say what it is

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »
 ::) ::)

Prostitution is a political issue.  A potentially false rape allegation is a political issue.  Age of consent is a political issue. 

But nice try.   ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 10:53:26 AM »
No less relevant than the thread about the gay Christian dude that you're firing away on all cylinders in.  ;)

You'll notice I didnt start that thread and you might also notice that I'm not a moderator

At least the Rekers story has a tangent of political relevence since it involves the founder of a group that is trying to use their influence to affect legislation in our country (i.e. Rekers was paid as an "expert" witness by the state of Florida)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 10:57:50 AM »
::) ::)

Prostitution is a political issue.  A potentially false rape allegation is a political issue.  Age of consent is a political issue. 

But nice try.   ::)

prostitution is a politcal issue?

false criminal allegations are a political issue?

I thought prostitution was a law enforcment issue and perhaps maybe a moral issue (depending on your point of view)

I honestly don't see the political relevence

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2010, 11:00:43 AM »
prostitution is a politcal issue?

false criminal allegations are a political issue?

I thought prostitution was a law enforcment issue and perhaps maybe a moral issue (depending on your point of view)

I honestly don't see the political relevence

Here is a simple solution for you.  Don't read the thread and don't post in the thread. 

You have now exceeded your quota of dumb questions for the day.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2010, 11:01:05 AM »

Word.   :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2010, 11:03:27 AM »
Here is a simple solution for you.  Don't read the thread and don't post in the thread. 

You have now exceeded your quota of dumb questions for the day.   :)

why are you getting your panties in a twist?

I asked a simple question and still haven't heard an answer that makes sense

newmom

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2010, 12:39:07 PM »
and Nutra System dropped him like a bad habit starting immediately

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2010, 12:46:28 PM »
and Nutra System dropped him like a bad habit starting immediately

Yep.  And rightfully so. 

That's what he gets for going on Dancing With the Stars.   :-\

newmom

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2010, 12:47:13 PM »
oh they sure as hell did the right thing. Good for them

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2010, 08:48:20 PM »
Dang LT.   :-\  I really hope he didn't do this, and there are an alarming number of false rape accusations.   

Woman will testify in LT's defense
Associated Press

NEW YORK -- A woman has come forward as a defense witness in the sexual assault case against Lawrence Taylor, saying the 16-year-old girl who accused the NFL legend of rape never had sex with him, according to a statement from the woman confirmed Friday by Taylor's attorney.

The 23-year-old woman said in a sworn statement that she accompanied an alleged pimp and the 16-year-old girl to a hotel outside New York City where Taylor was staying. She said the teenager returned to the car with $300 in cash and said: "It was weird ... we didn't even have sex."

"He's innocent. She's lying. She wasn't raped," she said in the statement.

The statement was given to investigators working for the defense team and seen by The Associated Press. Defense attorney Arthur Aidala said he was planning to use the woman's testimony in the case.

The 16-year-old girl has never been identified publicly by police. The probe is being handled by the Ramapo police department, and Detective Lt. Brad Weidel said Friday the department had no comment. The Rockland County district attorney's office did not immediately return messages seeking comment.

The woman is a stripper who lived in a Bronx apartment with the alleged pimp, Rasheed Davis, and the girl. She said in the statement that she was with the two when New York City police arrested Davis and took the girl to a hospital.

The woman's account differs from those of police and of a federal criminal complaint in the case. Neither official account mentioned her.

The woman said in the statement that she waited with Davis for about 45 minutes while the girl was inside Taylor's hotel room, and that the girl knew she was there to meet the famous NFL star. Inside the room, Taylor rubbed himself on the girl, but they did not have sex, according to the woman's account.

"She wasn't sad, mad or anything like that," the woman said of the 16-year-old when she returned to the vehicle after being in Taylor's hotel room.

In the statement, the woman gave specific details of the teen's trip to the hotel and back. For example, she said that she got to the Holiday Inn in Suffern, N.Y., via the Tappan Zee Bridge from the Bronx, and described what the teen was wearing.

The AP saw the woman's statement on the condition that she not be identified. The defense said she feared possible retribution after she provided the statement on Monday.

Her account was first reported in the Daily News of New York and The New York Post. She said she has known Rasheed Davis for a while, but had only recently met the 16-year-old.

Taylor, 51, was charged May 6 with third-degree rape and patronizing a prostitute. Aidala has denied the charges. Davis was charged in Manhattan federal court last Thursday with sex trafficking and was being held without bail. His attorney did not comment on the charges.

Mark Lepselter, Taylor's business manager, said Friday he was glad the witness came forward.

"We are pleased that this witness chose to come forward to support Lawrence Taylor's version of the events of that evening," said Lepselter, president of Maxx Sports and Entertainment.

A federal criminal complaint filed against Davis recounts the victim's version of events and makes no mention of a third person in the vehicle at the time of his arrest in the Bronx. Authorities said the teen did not know who she was meeting at the hotel room.

According to the federal complaint, Davis beat up the 16-year-old, drove her to the hotel against her will late on May 5, and waited outside for an hour while she had sex with Taylor. The witness said Davis did not beat her.

The girl sent text messages to her uncle saying she was in trouble, police said. The uncle called the NYPD, who arrested Davis once he returned to the Bronx with the teenager. The girl provided information about the hotel where Taylor was staying and was taken to a hospital where physical evidence was collected, police said.

The woman said in her statement that she did not come forward initially because she worried she would get in trouble because she knew the girl was underage. But she said she came forward because she felt bad.

Rasheed Davis was sentenced in April 1994 to eight to 25 years in prison for first-degree manslaughter, a charge stemming from a fatal shooting. He was paroled in March 2008.

Taylor anchored the Giants' defense and led them to Super Bowl titles in 1987 and 1991. He was selected to the NFL's 75th Anniversary All-time Team.

A 10-time Pro Bowler, he was the NFL Most Valuable Player in 1986 and the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 1981, 1982 and 1986.

The weight-loss company NutriSystem Inc. dropped Taylor as a spokesman because of his arrest.

Taylor is due in court again on June 10.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5190040