Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 751548 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3375 on: August 06, 2020, 06:57:42 AM »
U.S. applications for unemployment benefits fell more than expected last week to the lowest since the pandemic started, in a broad decline across nearly all states, suggesting the labor market is improving.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-06/u-s-jobless-claims-fall-more-than-forecast-to-pandemic-low

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3376 on: August 07, 2020, 08:26:47 AM »
good ideal but stone masons are busy at moment preparing 160,000  headstones

Yes, all those black on black murders are a beeoch.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3377 on: August 07, 2020, 08:29:59 AM »
Payrolls increase by nearly 1.8 million, topping expectations despite coronavirus resurgence

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/07/jobs-report-july-2020.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3378 on: August 11, 2020, 05:32:03 AM »
U.S. S&P500 heads for record high as stimulus bets lift world stocks

Investors are taking cheer from an order from President Donald Trump restoring some enhanced unemployment payments and suspending payroll taxes, setting the stage for the S&P500 index .SPX to regain its February record highs. It closed around 1% off those levels on Monday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets/u-s-sp500-heads-for-record-high-as-stimulus-bets-lift-world-stocks-idUSKCN25700P

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3379 on: August 12, 2020, 07:25:02 AM »
Gundlach, who called Trump's 2016 election, predicts he'll win again

Billionaire bond investor Jeffrey Gundlach, who accurately predicted Donald Trump's presidency in early 2016 before the Republican primaries concluded, believes the president will win re-election.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/jeffrey-gundlach-says-base-case-is-trump-wins-re-election-215711167.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3380 on: August 12, 2020, 05:54:49 PM »

Investors are taking cheer from an order from President Donald Trump restoring some enhanced unemployment payments and suspending payroll taxes, setting the stage for the S&P500 index .SPX to regain its February record highs. It closed around 1% off those levels on Monday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets/u-s-sp500-heads-for-record-high-as-stimulus-bets-lift-world-stocks-idUSKCN25700P

I'm sure the 50 million American who lost their jobs will be thrilled by this news

Now they can all buy another yacht

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3381 on: August 13, 2020, 03:43:04 AM »
I'm sure the 50 million American who lost their jobs will be thrilled by this news

It's your side that doesn't think we are lockdowned enough.  How many jobs would be lost if a libtard was in charge?  All jobs.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3382 on: August 13, 2020, 03:56:33 AM »

U.S. applications for unemployment benefits fell more than expected last week to the lowest since the pandemic started, in a broad decline across nearly all states, suggesting the labor market is improving.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-06/u-s-jobless-claims-fall-more-than-forecast-to-pandemic-low

Jobless claims: New unemployment claims come in below 1 million for the first time since March
August 13, 2020
The number of individuals filing new unemployment insurance claims improved to a fresh pandemic-era low last week, falling below the 1 million mark for the first time since March.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jobless-claims-coronavirus-unemployment-week-ended-august-8-2020-171744189.html

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3383 on: August 23, 2020, 11:34:32 AM »
I wonder if President Donald Trump ever gets tired of the absolute beatdowns he gives Nancy Pelosi?

Nahhhhh....senile saggy old whore deserves it.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #3384 on: August 24, 2020, 04:54:10 PM »
RESOLUTION REGARDING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY PLATFORM

WHEREAS, The Republican National Committee (RNC) hassignificantly scaledback the size and scope of the 2020 Republican National Convention in Charlotte due to strict restrictions on gatherings and meetings, and out of concern for the safety of convention attendees and our hosts;

WHEREAS, The RNChas unanimously voted to forego the Convention Committee on Platform,in appreciation of the fact that it did not want a small contingent of delegates formulating a new platform without the breadth of perspectives within the ever-growing Republican movement;

WHEREAS, All platforms are snapshots of the historical contexts in which they are born,and parties abide by their policy priorities, rather than their political rhetoric;

WHEREAS, The RNC, had the Platform Committee been able to convene in 2020,would have undoubtedly unanimously agreed to reassertthe Party’s strong support for President Donald Trump and his Administration;

WHEREAS, The media has outrageously misrepresented the implications of the RNC nota dopting anew platform in 2020 and continues to engage in misleading advocacy for the failed policies of the Obama-Biden Administration,rather than providing the public with unbiased reporting of facts;and

WHEREAS, The RNC enthusiastically supports President Trump and continues to reject the policy positions of the Obama-Biden Administration,as well as those espoused by the DemocraticNational Committee today; therefore,be it

RESOLVED, That the Republican Party has and will continue to enthusiastically support the President’s America-first agenda;

RESOLVED, That the2020 Republican National Convention will adjourn without adopting a new platform until the 2024 Republican National Convention;

RESOLVED, That the 2020 Republican National Convention calls on the media to engage in accurate and unbiased reporting, especially as it relates to the strong support of the RNC for President Trump and his Administration; and

RESOLVED, That any motion to amend the 2016 Platform or to adopt a new platform, including any motion to suspend the procedures that will allow doing so, will be ruled out of order

As Adopted by the Republican National Committee Paid for by the Republican National Committee Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Candidate's Committee
www.gop.com
c

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3385 on: August 24, 2020, 05:11:26 PM »

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3386 on: August 24, 2020, 05:11:45 PM »
I wonder if President Donald Trump ever gets tired of the absolute beatdowns he gives Nancy Pelosi?

Facebook is gone pro Trump  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3387 on: August 24, 2020, 07:56:40 PM »
Tim Scott just bitchslapped Joe Biden into retirement.

Holy crap, that was some serious elderly abuse of Creepy Joe Biden and I loved it!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3388 on: August 24, 2020, 08:39:52 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3389 on: August 24, 2020, 09:11:40 PM »
Tim Scott just bitchslapped Joe Biden into retirement.

Holy crap, that was some serious elderly abuse of Creepy Joe Biden and I loved it!
Scott is some impressive.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3390 on: August 25, 2020, 03:11:33 PM »

They should just change the name of the party

I hope he does his classic line sometime in the convention

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3391 on: August 26, 2020, 06:43:50 PM »
The Hairplugs Biden platform:

Open borders
Gun confiscation
Limited 1st Amendment rights
Higher taxes
More wars
Free healthcare for illegals
Free college for illegals
Kenyacare
And....Hillary Clinton as part of his administration!

What type of brain dead lemming would even try to pitch any of that as positive for America?

President Donald Trump is going to absolutely crush the Democrats in November!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3392 on: August 26, 2020, 06:56:18 PM »
The Hairplugs Biden platform:

Open borders
Gun confiscation
Limited 1st Amendment rights
Higher taxes
More wars
Free healthcare for illegals
Free college for illegals
Kenyacare
And....Hillary Clinton as part of his administration!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3393 on: August 27, 2020, 04:01:09 PM »

Walt, politics aside ,does your sad, pathetic life ever change after elections?
For the past 20 yrs I'm still posting with  the same dickwads  on getbig.com ,regardless of who wins the elections.

Now, I'll go lay in the highway and wait for the next 18 wheeler.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3394 on: August 27, 2020, 06:29:30 PM »

Who is Nancy's  1 leg trainer   ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3395 on: August 27, 2020, 07:39:46 PM »
Walt, politics aside ,does your sad, pathetic life ever change after elections?
For the past 20 yrs I'm still posting with  the same dickwads  on getbig.com ,regardless of who wins the elections.

Now, I'll go lay in the highway and wait for the next 18 wheeler.

See the thing is Howard, I’m the same off the board as I am on it.

So you may think you’re trolling for a laugh, but I don’t see it quite that way.

I think the pain and misery inflicted by liberals has to be returned tenfold.

By Any Means Necessary...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3396 on: August 29, 2020, 10:33:30 AM »
See the thing is Howard, I’m the same off the board as I am on it.

So you may think you’re trolling for a laugh, but I don’t see it quite that way.

I think the pain and misery inflicted by liberals has to be returned tenfold.

By Any Means Necessary...

You're right, I am a bit different in person.

GetBig is a virtual pastime  I enjoy.
For me it's a mix of serious political debate and goofy ball busting.

You have a right to post  your opinions and vote as you please.
BUT, so do I. 
This is America and we all enjoy our 1st amendment rights.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3397 on: September 01, 2020, 02:03:24 PM »
Data in major economies shows manufacturing demand rebounding from coronavirus-restricted lows, while the U.S. dollar bounced off its lowest in more than two years.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets/manufacturing-data-helps-lift-stocks-u-s-dollar-bounces-idUKKBN25S34U

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3398 on: September 01, 2020, 04:08:39 PM »
Trump  ; " I pulled that story, out my ass. Would you like to see?

Trump ; loudly farts

Ingram ; " That's the smartest thing you've ever said"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3399 on: September 01, 2020, 04:48:25 PM »
a fart is some times the difference between appearance and reality

The foul smell of my dogs fart is a harsh dose of reality. ;)