Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3103836 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #2300 on: May 27, 2006, 06:43:44 AM »

ronnie really did have the complete back.

-upper back
-lats
-lower back
-and a pair of arms to go with it!

Ronnie could only dream of a back like this !! Dorian's back is outstanding !! Ronnie's is awesome but I'm sorry Ronnie's can't measure up .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2301 on: May 27, 2006, 06:50:41 AM »
Hulkster I honestly laughed out loud when I read that Labrada has bigger arms than Yates in 92 lol dude you really have to reread everything you type , I'll forgive you for that statement  ;) but before you make lame statements please do look at more than one pictue and one angle and watch the video for Gods-sake .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2302 on: May 27, 2006, 07:24:52 AM »
What makes me laugh the most with this ' debate ' is the clueless people who keep saying ' Dorian isn't anywhere near Ronnie , they shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence " " Dorian is not even close to being in Ronnie's leauge " its absolutely laughable , they laugh in the face of facts

They're right in reguards that they were never in the same leauge , Dorian was always the front runner and the closest Ronnie ever came to Dorian was 5th on a few occasions on the European Tour , now niether were at thier best , Ronnie being closer to his than Dorian , and it was never even close I could see if Ronnie was a constant runner-up , he wasn't lol its laughable they met eight times and every single time Ronnie fell victim to Dorian's dominance , and you guys have the audacity to say Dorian is unworthy?

The construction worker comments are laughable because Ronnie is a bluecollar guy just like Dorian , they share a common work ethic that propelled them both to their sport , one being a lot quicker than the other but thats another trait we can admire of Ronnie , his never say die mentality , so when you're laughing at Dorian's bluecollar backround you're laughing at Ronnie's as well  ;)

Now these are facts you can't argue with these , they are history reguardless if you agree or like them , in the eight times they met , Dorian soundly defeated Ronnie all eight times , Dorian was a winner right out of the gate and Ronnie wasn't , Dorian lowest placing was just 2nd and Ronnie's was dead last , Dorian has only lost just twice , Ronnie 35 times !!  it took Dorian just two tries to win the Mr Olympia , and Ronnie 6 , Dorian dominated a among the highest caliber feilds in the history of bodybuilding , Ronnie has not , Dorian never lost a contest while Mr Olympia , Ronnie has , to my knowlege ( I may be wrong ) Dorian won all of his Mr Olympia with striaght firsts , Ronnie has only done this 3 times

So when you all go on about how the two were nevere in the same leauge , you're God-damn right they wern't !! Dorian was the top of the foodchain , and Ronnie was a bottomfeeder , so keep going on with the construction worker comments and the comments about the two not being in the same leauge , because it shows you can't answer the above lol it shows that you know that Dorian is yardstick in which musclar size & conditioning is measured by , and all thus far haven't measured up , Team-Yates is up eight  nil , we're ahead of the game lol and you'll never ever be able to trump that !!   ;)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2303 on: May 27, 2006, 07:36:24 AM »
What makes me laugh the most with this ' debate ' is the clueless people who keep saying ' Dorian isn't anywhere near Ronnie , they shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence " " Dorian is not even close to being in Ronnie's leauge " its absolutely laughable , they laugh in the face of facts

They're right in reguards that they were never in the same leauge , Dorian was always the front runner and the closest Ronnie ever came to Dorian was 5th on a few occasions on the European Tour , now niether were at thier best , Ronnie being closer to his than Dorian , and it was never even close I could see if Ronnie was a constant runner-up , he wasn't lol its laughable they met eight times and every single time Ronnie fell victim to Dorian's dominance , and you guys have the audacity to say Dorian is unworthy?

The construction worker comments are laughable because Ronnie is a bluecollar guy just like Dorian , they share a common work ethic that propelled them both to their sport , one being a lot quicker than the other but thats another trait we can admire of Ronnie , his never say die mentality , so when you're laughing at Dorian's bluecollar backround you're laughing at Ronnie's as well  ;)

Now these are facts you can't argue with these , they are history reguardless if you agree or like them , in the eight times they met , Dorian soundly defeated Ronnie all eight times , Dorian was a winner right out of the gate and Ronnie wasn't , Dorian lowest placing was just 2nd and Ronnie's was dead last , Dorian has only lost just twice , Ronnie 35 times !!  it took Dorian just two tries to win the Mr Olympia , and Ronnie 6 , Dorian dominated a among the highest caliber feilds in the history of bodybuilding , Ronnie has not , Dorian never lost a contest while Mr Olympia , Ronnie has , to my knowlege ( I may be wrong ) Dorian won all of his Mr Olympia with striaght firsts , Ronnie has only done this 3 times

So when you all go on about how the two were nevere in the same leauge , you're God-damn right they wern't !! Dorian was the top of the foodchain , and Ronnie was a bottomfeeder , so keep going on with the construction worker comments and the comments about the two not being in the same leauge , because it shows you can't answer the above lol it shows that you know that Dorian is yardstick in which musclar size & conditioning is measured by , and all thus far haven't measured up , Team-Yates is up eight  nil , we're ahead of the game lol and you'll never ever be able to trump that !!   ;)

oi dick, ronnie at his best and dorian at his best remember that ok.... because ronnie has 2 biceps dorian was a potato shaped ugly SOB  and dorian only won because he was tight with joe. Ronnie is the king and how you can even compare the two is beyond me because ronnie is in another league and even dorian has admitted that.
P

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2304 on: May 27, 2006, 07:49:43 AM »
Racism?  Where did that come from.  You just seem to have implied that black people look like orangutans with that comment or that that was what I was suggesting.  I was referring to Ronnie's big round belly.  Just like those men of the trees.

You need to learn more about Orangoutangs ::)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2305 on: May 27, 2006, 07:57:35 AM »

You need to learn more about Orangoutangs ::)

I spelt it right the first time Dick.  Literal translation is "man of the trees".

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2306 on: May 27, 2006, 08:07:07 AM »
Hulkster I honestly laughed out loud when I read that Labrada has bigger arms than Yates in 92 lol dude you really have to reread everything you type , I'll forgive you for that statement  ;) but before you make lame statements please do look at more than one pictue and one angle and watch the video for Gods-sake .

where did I say anything about size?

Labrada has BETTER arms (esp. biceps) than Yates.

not bigger.

hahahahahahahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2307 on: May 27, 2006, 08:09:17 AM »

ND and SMA, the fact that dorian only looks good standing alone should REALLY TELL YOU SOMETHING.

Here we have dorian getting owned by Flea Labrada.. :)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2308 on: May 27, 2006, 08:13:50 AM »
observation:

most of the "bad" Ronnie pics in this thread are taken when he was over 280 pounds.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: May 27, 2006, 08:16:42 AM »

ND and SMA, the fact that dorian only looks good standing alone should REALLY TELL YOU SOMETHING.

Here we have dorian getting owned by Flea Labrada.. :)

Owned who won the contest?  ;) and if that was the case , where Yates only looks good standing alone , there would be no way in hell he would have won 15 out 17 contest lol so your logic is severly flawed , you reaching for the stars Hulkster .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2310 on: May 27, 2006, 08:18:41 AM »
observation:

most of the "bad" Ronnie pics in this thread are taken when he was over 280 pounds.

Nonsense 2001 Ronnie was 247lbs with a GUT , same year 264lbs with a bigger gut and smooth as a babies ass , the bad Ronnie pics run the range of years and weights .

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2311 on: May 27, 2006, 08:19:18 AM »
ND's arguments are pure comedy

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2312 on: May 27, 2006, 08:21:15 AM »
oi dick, ronnie at his best and dorian at his best remember that ok.... because ronnie has 2 biceps dorian was a potato shaped ugly SOB  and dorian only won because he was tight with joe. Ronnie is the king and how you can even compare the two is beyond me because ronnie is in another league and even dorian has admitted that.

Ronnie has 2 biceps ? and 2 missing calves lol Ronnie is the epitome of an ugly physique so you've failed on all accounts lol keep trying  ;)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2313 on: May 27, 2006, 08:21:44 AM »

So is your total reluctance to accept the facts of contest records and Dorian's 8 and 0 record against Ronnie.  8 and 0 baby!  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2314 on: May 27, 2006, 08:22:44 AM »

No Camp-Colemans arguments are laughable , Team-Yates eight Camp-Coleman - nothing !!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2315 on: May 27, 2006, 08:23:51 AM »
Dorian beat Ronnie before Ronnie came into his own. Yates knew it was time to leave. Coleman took over and surpased Yates in his main advantage - pure size, front and back.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2316 on: May 27, 2006, 08:25:59 AM »
Yates couldnt hang with the modern Coleman - he knew it and you know it. Get serious

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2317 on: May 27, 2006, 08:26:08 AM »
Dorian beat Ronnie before Ronnie came into his own. Yates knew it was time to leave. Coleman took over and surpased Yates in his main advantage - pure size, front and back.

Pure fantasy , Dorian beat Ronnie who was a lot closer to his prime than Dorian was to his , Dorian BEAT Ronnie with a torn bicep/tricep/quads and a bloated gut , you have nothing for me , just like Ronnie had nothing for Yates !!  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2318 on: May 27, 2006, 08:27:59 AM »
So is your total reluctance to accept the facts of contest records and Dorian's 8 and 0 record against Ronnie.  8 and 0 baby!
More number-obsession from data-nerds.

Here's something you'll understand:

Yates:   6 Olympias
Ron:      8 Olympias

We have Coleman to thank for Yates' retirement.  ;)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2319 on: May 27, 2006, 08:32:45 AM »
Pure fantasy , Dorian beat Ronnie who was a lot closer to his prime than Dorian was to his , Dorian BEAT Ronnie with a torn bicep/tricep/quads and a bloated gut , you have nothing for me , just like Ronnie had nothing for Yates !!  ;)

Nasser was better than Yates from the front. Sonbaty would be Mr. Olympia if his back wasnt so shitty, and if Dorian's back wasn't so ridiculously amazing.

Coleman on the other hand DOES have a back. Coleman at his best is simply far too much muscle for Dorian, just like Nasser. With a back as good if not better than Yates', Coleman would own Yates up and down, front to back.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2320 on: May 27, 2006, 08:35:30 AM »
More number-obsession from data-nerds.

Here's something you'll understand:

Yates:   6 Olympias
Ron:      8 Olympias

We have Coleman to thank for Yates' retirement.  ;)

What a loser lol you've been reduced to fantasy as a defense , how about facts? Ronnie was never good enough to be Mr Olympia when Yates was king of the hill? and Ronnie ONLY became Mr Olympia for two reasons , Dorian retired ( undfeated ) and Flex was off lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2321 on: May 27, 2006, 08:36:03 AM »

ahhahahahahahahaahaha

(that was so good I had to repeat it!) ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2322 on: May 27, 2006, 08:36:18 AM »
Our favorite Iron Age fag with the lol again, like a little turd. hahahahahha

No fantasty here turd boy:

Coleman 8 Olympias
Yates     6 Olympias

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2323 on: May 27, 2006, 08:37:29 AM »
Nonsense 2001 Ronnie was 247lbs with a GUT , same year 264lbs with a bigger gut and smooth as a babies ass , the bad Ronnie pics run the range of years and weights .
the exact same thing could be said about Yates. 
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2324 on: May 27, 2006, 08:40:05 AM »
Nasser was better than Yates from the front. Sonbaty would be Mr. Olympia if his back wasnt so shitty, and if Dorian's back wasn't so ridiculously amazing.

Coleman on the other hand DOES have a back. Coleman at his best is simply far too much muscle for Dorian, just like Nasser. With a back as good if not better than Yates', Coleman would own Yates up and down, front to back.

Nice try but not good enough , Coleman looks good from the front & back , yet NOT as good as Yates from the side  ;) So your boy has about as much chance as Nasser did lol