Author Topic: Graph of serum test levels from injection time forward  (Read 2659 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Graph of serum test levels from injection time forward
« on: May 09, 2014, 04:14:34 AM »
Curious about how the serum blood levels of test over time look given an injection of long ester testosterone at time T.

Using me as an example, I am using 1 cc (250mg) of testosterone enanthate weekly. At time T, I do a single injection IM. At what point is the blood serum concentration of testosterone highest? T +3? And what does the curve look like? Is it a quick upshot and then a gradual degradation to T +10? What is the cumulative effects of repeated "replenishment" with another injection at T +7? Does the repeated weekly dosing, more frequent than the life of enanthate, eventually lend to a "smoothing" of the serum testosterone levels?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Graph of serum test levels from injection time forward
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 03:31:55 AM »
Curious about how the serum blood levels of test over time look given an injection of long ester testosterone at time T.

Using me as an example, I am using 1 cc (250mg) of testosterone enanthate weekly. At time T, I do a single injection IM. At what point is the blood serum concentration of testosterone highest? T +3? And what does the curve look like? Is it a quick upshot and then a gradual degradation to T +10? What is the cumulative effects of repeated "replenishment" with another injection at T +7? Does the repeated weekly dosing, more frequent than the life of enanthate, eventually lend to a "smoothing" of the serum testosterone levels?

depends on the ester. enan has a peak of 2-3 days I believe and a longer duration that has different duration. I grew reading, hearing and thinking it was 10days.. now I've seen studies saying it's a 5 day halflife or something.. I'm not positive.. but I do recall seeing the peak at 2-3 days.

cyp is more of a rainbow (on a graph) of 10-14 days... I forget which... again. I should do a refresher course. lol... not that it matters much if you're doing weekly injections.. even with longer acting esters it's better to do two injects a week (mon and thurs for example).

if you know how to use Excel, it's fairly easy to graph your ester release/fall-offs... I'd do it but I dunno how to post/resize screen shots... just map out 1 weeks injections and copy/paste it and use your Autosum functions.. highlight it, and graph it.... it's what I use to explain to clients/customers why they have to do more than 1 injection each week.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Graph of serum test levels from injection time forward
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 04:56:21 PM »
depends on the ester. enan has a peak of 2-3 days I believe and a longer duration that has different duration. I grew reading, hearing and thinking it was 10days.. now I've seen studies saying it's a 5 day halflife or something.. I'm not positive.. but I do recall seeing the peak at 2-3 days.

cyp is more of a rainbow (on a graph) of 10-14 days... I forget which... again. I should do a refresher course. lol... not that it matters much if you're doing weekly injections.. even with longer acting esters it's better to do two injects a week (mon and thurs for example).

if you know how to use Excel, it's fairly easy to graph your ester release/fall-offs... I'd do it but I dunno how to post/resize screen shots... just map out 1 weeks injections and copy/paste it and use your Autosum functions.. highlight it, and graph it.... it's what I use to explain to clients/customers why they have to do more than 1 injection each week.

Thanks. Good info.