Author Topic: Funniest Getbig Moment of all time (Getbig Stories)  (Read 10364 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Funniest Getbig Moment of all time (Getbig Stories)
« on: October 16, 2009, 01:47:40 AM »
Anyone remember when "Joe Loco" stupidly posted a photo of his son, then someone photoshopped the photo so it appeared Coach's son was having "relations" with some old guy on a bed.

Coach went absolutely berserk posting almost 50 meltdowns in a row, emailing Ron, threatening everyone, and finally deleting his account after Ron finally got rid of the photo.

I was laughing so hard tears literally started pouring from my eyes.

Weeks later "Joe Loco" came back as "Coach".

;D

Now someone else tell one.  ;D
S

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Funniest Getbig Moment of all time (Getbig Stories)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 01:50:44 AM »
Joe Loco also said he was quitting the board after doing that one contest.  Again, he was back, days later.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 01:53:45 AM »
the ''queen vissy revelation'' or maybe when somebody posted a link from bb.com with various photoshopped pics of someone's asian gf posing next to a red honda

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 01:54:37 AM »
the ''queen vissy revelation'' or maybe when somebody posted a link from bb.com with various photoshopped pics of someone's asian gf posing by a red honda

Shit, I'm having a hard time remembering exactly what happened, but I remember Benz was behind it.  ;D ;D
S

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 05:13:34 AM »
the ''queen vissy revelation'' or maybe when somebody posted a link from bb.com with various photoshopped pics of someone's asian gf posing next to a red honda

I remember that. The best picture in that whole saga was the sequence of pictures of small bodypart pictures of the girl, then a group of guys getting excited, another bodypart of the girl, group of guys standing on their feet, then finally the girls face and the guys were emotionless. Maybe somebody remembers what i'm talking about?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 05:17:38 AM »
I remember that. The best picture in that whole saga was the sequence of pictures of small bodypart pictures of the girl, then a group of guys getting excited, another bodypart of the girl, group of guys standing on their feet, then finally the girls face and the guys were emotionless. Maybe somebody remembers what i'm talking about?

The OP kept insisting that his girlfriend was hot when no one would touch her with a barge pole!  ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 05:18:00 AM »

Haha - I'd forgotten about that but I remember it now. I'm not sure it was a Getbigger's girlfriend though - I think it had been taken off an email that was circulating round the internet at the time. I think it had been taken from Bodybuilding.com or something like that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 05:24:24 AM »
Haha - I'd forgotten about that but I remember it now. I'm not sure it was a Getbigger's girlfriend though - I think it had been taken off an email that was circulating round the internet at the time. I think it had been taken from Bodybuilding.com or something like that.

Yep.  Someone here posted the link.  It was right up there with that kid in pajama pants that got photoshopped as everything from a pirate to a terrorist.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 05:31:51 AM »

hahaha, that thread was epic. I know the exact picture you mean. Hilarious.

That thread was famous around the global world for ages. People from all other kinds of forums were talking about it. Gotta hand it to bb'ing.com, some of the shit they have done there is priceless.
No doubt about it...

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 05:42:07 AM »
here's another one that I remember

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 05:43:26 AM »
Anyone remember when "Joe Loco" stupidly posted a photo of his son, then someone photoshopped the photo so it appeared Coach's son was having "relations" with some old guy on a bed.

Coach went absolutely berserk posting almost 50 meltdowns in a row, emailing Ron, threatening everyone, and finally deleting his account after Ron finally got rid of the photo.

I was laughing so hard tears literally started pouring from my eyes.

Weeks later "Joe Loco" came back as "Coach".

;D

Now someone else tell one.  ;D

what ever happened to Coach?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 05:51:23 AM »
what ever happened to Coach?
All aboard the Moosetrain

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 05:54:38 AM »
The best picture in that whole saga was the sequence of pictures of small bodypart pictures of the girl, then a group of guys getting excited, another bodypart of the girl, group of guys standing on their feet, then finally the girls face and the guys were emotionless. Maybe somebody remembers what i'm talking about?

I do and it's not the same girl from the thread in which her boyfriend self-owned himself by posting her pics and bragging about it. The pic you're talking about has been making the rounds for a lot longer than the pics from the thread.

Unless you're hinting that all Asians look the same, in which case Racist post reported.

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 06:02:07 AM »
Vince G turning out to actually be gay after all the gay jokes was hilarious  ;D

Method's arm thread, hes back now, but he wont recover ever  ;D

And Myself being the only one that has caused Alex to get to'ed , even though Alex is cool now, thats a good conquest  ;D

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2009, 06:02:22 AM »
here's another one that I remember

Now this is awesome.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 06:07:58 AM »
The funniest posts / moments / dramas have always been in the alphabet boards. The humor was raw and intense, with really funny / witty insults flying all over the place.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 06:23:06 AM »
Vince G turning out to actually be gay after all the gay jokes was hilarious  ;D

And Myself being the only one that has caused Alex to get to'ed , even though Alex is cool now, thats a good conquest  ;D
That arm thread was epic

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 06:25:16 AM »

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 06:26:42 AM »

what ?
Vince came out of the closet ?  ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 06:39:11 AM »

;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 06:43:22 AM »
hi

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 06:56:20 AM »
I do and it's not the same girl from the thread in which her boyfriend self-owned himself by posting her pics and bragging about it. The pic you're talking about has been making the rounds for a lot longer than the pics from the thread.

Unless you're hinting that all Asians look the same, in which case Racist post reported.

What I was talking about was in the asian red honda thread on bb.com. Maybe the pictures of the guys reactions have been floating around for a long time, but that was the first time i ever seen it. Now that I think about it, didn't the Original poster in the asian girlfriend red honda picture put in the post that it was only a joke? But he typed it out so the only way one could see it was to highlight the post.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 07:02:37 AM »
 ???

R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2009, 07:06:05 AM »
Willbrink,Scott Markey...so many funnies.