Author Topic: Do Black Lives Really Matter to Democrats?  (Read 10938 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Do Black Lives Really Matter to Democrats?
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2016, 10:34:30 AM »
No voting bloc, regardless of race or gender, was reflexively Hillary because of fond memories of Bill.  Hillary was considered a flawed candidate right from the start of this campaign.Realistically, Trump's increasing viability during primary season was one of Hillary's biggest advantages, as she seemed like a more pragmatic candidate than bernie. 

hmmmmmmmmmm pragmatic?

excluding the fact polling shows bernie matches up better than hillary against trump BY FAR

allow these thoughts to percolate

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2016, 10:35:54 AM »
I'm not really sure what your point is? If things are bad for black people, don't you think that voting for different law makers and representatives would help change the landscape for them and stop the mistreatment that BLM and sympathizers believe is happening to them? It certainly would change results by changing the way a whole demographic votes, would it not?

I would like to refer you to al doggity's post regarding leaving your wife for one that's fatter.  this illustrates the point vividly and is a team freedom approved message.
"

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2016, 10:44:32 AM »
hmmmmmmmmmm pragmatic?

excluding the fact polling shows bernie matches up better than hillary against trump BY FAR

allow these thoughts to percolate

???   Which only goes to show how divisive a candidate Hillary is/ was. She was not a political golden girl, for blacks or any other group. People preferring to vote for Sanders over Trump is not the same thing as people thinking Sanders will run a more effective campaign over Trump.  Clinton's history as a politician worked in her favor.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2016, 10:48:07 AM »
Yes. The reason being they have continually voted democrat and it seems to not be helping them. If they didn't vote at all, the democrats that typically get their vote wouldn't care. ...
I don't think this is right at all, in fact I think this is exactly what is going to happen, lots who voted last time will simply stay home because of no enthusiasm for Hillary.

The Dems absolutely do care about this.  With depressed turnout on their side Trump wins in a walk.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2016, 10:49:47 AM »
???   Which only goes to show how divisive a candidate Hillary is/ was. She was not a political golden girl, for blacks or any other group. People preferring to vote for Sanders over Trump is not the same thing as people thinking Sanders will run a more effective campaign over Trump.  Clinton's history as a politician worked in her favor.

the question remains

why did the all the black folks vote for her?

???

"

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2016, 10:57:26 AM »
the question remains

why did the all the black folks vote for her?

???

Like I said earlier in this thread in a post you responded to:

http://fusion.net/story/323539/how-bernie-sanders-lost-black-voters/

It takes outreach. But several former members of Sanders’ black outreach team told me the campaign didn’t believe pulling black voters from Clinton was a real possibility; the white vote, the staffers said, was the campaign’s priority.

Tatem told me that his department was underfunded, making it almost impossible to do the necessary work in the Southern states that voted on Super Tuesday, March 1.

“We had to go through so many hoops to get resources, it felt like we had to fill out credit card applications every time we asked for something,” Tatem told me on the phone. “That’s how it felt.”

You can google dozens of other articles detailing how Bernie pretty much ignored campaigning for one of the most important segments in the democratic party while Hillary aggressively courted us.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2016, 10:59:48 AM »
I guess I just don't get the logic in this.  ???  You're not claiming that Repubs would be a better choice for black voters, just an alternative. Unless it's tied to a choice on a particular issue, why would this cause Democratic politicians to wake up? What you're describing is sort of like saying I should leave my wife because she gained a little weight and to show her that it's her fault, I should shack up with an even fatter bitch who doesn't cook, doesn't clean, doesn't work and has an ugly face and personality. I would be worse off, my wife would be confused about why I left and I would have no hope that the new, fat, ugly bitch would ever improve.

Is there a particular issue or a set of issues that you think Dem politicians would "wake up"  on if all blacks voted repub in next election?

I guess it's just a case of you and I agreeing to disagree. I'm thinking maybe the anology is the other way around. The democrat is the fat wife who doesn't cook or clean. I think what people see as racism in the Republican Party (not saying it doesn't exist) is just a case of republicans caring more about the sum of the parts rather than the individual. Similar to nationalism. I could go into it further, my thoughts on some differences between whites and blacks, but it would eat up too much space.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2016, 11:21:26 AM »
I guess it's just a case of you and I agreeing to disagree. I'm thinking maybe the anology is the other way around. The democrat is the fat wife who doesn't cook or clean. I think what people see as racism in the Republican Party (not saying it doesn't exist) is just a case of republicans caring more about the sum of the parts rather than the individual. Similar to nationalism. I could go into it further, my thoughts on some differences between whites and blacks, but it would eat up too much space.

Obviously, you don't have to respond, but this isn't really a case of us disagreeing. You aren't even claiming that voting Republican would be a better option for blacks. You haven't even mentioned one issue on which voting Republican might force Dem politicians to improve. Or even a specific example of how Dems are fucking over blacks. It's reasonable to infer from what you wrote that what you mean isn't  " Democrats aren't doing anything for blacks" but that you don't agree with Democratic policies in general. Which is fine, but that's a completely different position than who blacks should be voting for in regards to what would benefit us.

Space isn't really limited here so you should feel free to flesh out your opinions on  the differences between black and white voters.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2016, 11:43:08 AM »
Like I said earlier in this thread in a post you responded to:

http://fusion.net/story/323539/how-bernie-sanders-lost-black-voters/

It takes outreach. But several former members of Sanders’ black outreach team told me the campaign didn’t believe pulling black voters from Clinton was a real possibility; the white vote, the staffers said, was the campaign’s priority.

Tatem told me that his department was underfunded, making it almost impossible to do the necessary work in the Southern states that voted on Super Tuesday, March 1.

“We had to go through so many hoops to get resources, it felt like we had to fill out credit card applications every time we asked for something,” Tatem told me on the phone. “That’s how it felt.”

You can google dozens of other articles detailing how Bernie pretty much ignored campaigning for one of the most important segments in the democratic party while Hillary aggressively courted us.

You and your people are dumb as fuck.  What outreach?  Bernie participated in debates,  his press secretary came from the BLM movement of all places, he had black surrogates, black celebrities, black intellectual endorsing him.  He tried you moron.  Harder than Hillary actually.  He gave BLM a platform even.  Hillary just laughed them off and continued to shut them down.

What you are saying is what I already know.  Blacks are too damn dumb to weigh evidence, look at issues objectively, decide for themselves what is correct.  They had the SAME fucking info as whites and anyone else to go by, yet they voted monolithically for Hillary.

They are worthless morons and you are a worthless moron as well. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2016, 11:45:50 AM »
Blacks hate white men and thats fine.  Don't expect them to like you back either.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2016, 11:54:14 AM »
You and your people are dumb as fuck.  What outreach?  Bernie participated in debates,  his press secretary came from the BLM movement of all places, he had black surrogates, black celebrities, black intellectual endorsing him.  He tried you moron.  Harder than Hillary actually.  He gave BLM a platform even.  Hillary just laughed them off and continued to shut them down.

::) You are such a little girl.   From the article I linked above:

Danny Glover echoed Tatem’s complaints. When he joined the campaign in the spring of 2015 as its director for outreach to historically black colleges and universities, he believed he could help pull millions of young black people to the senator’s cause.

But it didn’t take long for him to feel that the campaign had no real interest in converting young black progressives into a powerful voting bloc that could have made Sanders truly competitive against Clinton.

Glover said he was never given a staff to help him match those crowds of white 20-somethings.

“It was viewed as something that we just had to do,” Glover told me over the phone. “We threw some resources to it to say we did it, but they didn’t put as many people behind it as they should have.”

Glover said that stops were cut from Sanders’ tour of HBCUs after the South Carolina primary, in late February. He said he was told by superiors that there wasn’t enough money to continue them. The Sanders campaign raised $44 million in March, its best performance to date.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2016, 12:02:15 PM »
::)  From the article I linked above:

Danny Glover echoed Tatem’s complaints. When he joined the campaign in the spring of 2015 as its director for outreach to historically black colleges and universities, he believed he could help pull millions of young black people to the senator’s cause.

But it didn’t take long for him to feel that the campaign had no real interest in converting young black progressives into a powerful voting bloc that could have made Sanders truly competitive against Clinton.

Glover said he was never given a staff to help him match those crowds of white 20-somethings.

“It was viewed as something that we just had to do,” Glover told me over the phone. “We threw some resources to it to say we did it, but they didn’t put as many people behind it as they should have.”

Glover said that stops were cut from Sanders’ tour of HBCUs after the South Carolina primary, in late February. He said he was told by superiors that there wasn’t enough money to continue them. The Sanders campaign raised $44 million in March, its best performance to date.

Your article also said this:  "Black people did not understand how his policies would help them"

Really?   ???  They are too fucking stupid to want tuition free college, a higher standard of living, a living wage, Single Payer Healthcare, laser focus on domestic manufacturing, ensuring jobs do not go overseas, getting money out of politics and on and on.  They are that fucking pathetically brain dead that they don't know how that would improve their lives?   ???  Really?  I guess so, since your article says that.

It also says that they did not like that he told them he was against reparations for blacks.  Who in their right mind would think anyone would support that bullshit?  Hell, even Hillary would NEVER support something so stupid is that.

Face it, they are just stupid and racist.  Not much else to conclude really.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2016, 12:05:46 PM »
Bernie would have rendered their victim card useless.

Perhaps thats what REALLY scares them and their Camoonity Leaders.  I can't believe how stupid they are.  Its pathetic.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2016, 12:10:30 PM »
Which candidate's stance on immigration is better for the community?  Open borders or strict borders.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2016, 12:18:29 PM »
Your article also said this:  "Black people did not understand how his policies would help them"

Really?   ???  They are too fucking stupid to want tuition free college, a higher standard of living, a living wage, Single Payer Healthcare, laser focus on domestic manufacturing, ensuring jobs do not go overseas, getting money out of politics and on and on.  They are that fucking pathetically brain dead that they don't know how that would improve their lives?   ???  Really?  I guess so, since your article says that.

It also says that they did not like that he told them he was against reparations for blacks.  Who in their right mind would think anyone would support that bullshit?  Hell, even Hillary would NEVER support something so stupid is that.

Face it, they are just stupid and racist.  Not much else to conclude really.

::) No matter how badly your pussy has rusted over since the primaries ended, the simple fact of the matter is he was running a campaign, not a visitation. It was his job to sell himself to voters and make them aware of his policies. He didn't connect with black voters because he campaigned badly and he was aware of this throughout his campaign.  Hillary was in  a position of weakness and that makes his poor campaigning even more egregious.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2016, 12:21:53 PM »
Bernie would have rendered their victim card useless.

Perhaps thats what REALLY scares them and their Camoonity Leaders.  I can't believe how stupid they are.  Its pathetic.

Your idiotic posts aren't even making sense. His policies would benefit us but we were too stupid to understand but we also wanted to remain victims but we are also racist so we voted for a white lady.  ::)

You literally sound like you are maniacally PMSing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2016, 12:28:02 PM »

Your idiotic posts aren't even making sense. His policies would benefit us but we were too stupid to understand but we also wanted to remain victims but we are also racist so we voted for a white lady.  ::)

You literally sound like you are maniacally PMSing.
What access did white people have about Bernie Sanders that blacks were unable to access.  Tell me genius?  Or was it that they were simply too stupid to process the information or even seek it out on their own?  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2016, 12:31:23 PM »
Bernie certainly did more than Hillary to appeal to blacks.  (probably should not even have bothered at all).  What did Hillary do?  Nothing.

She barely campaigned at all in the South where the dumb blacks are.

Again, why are blacks unable to process information?  That IS what it comes down to.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2016, 12:34:17 PM »
What access did white people have about Bernie Sanders that blacks were unable to access.  Tell me genius?  Or was it that they were simply too stupid to process the information or even seek it out on their own?  ???

Once again, it was  a campaign. It's not incumbent on other voters to seek out information on a candidate because YOU like him. It was his job to get his message out to voters. How is this so difficult for you to understand?   ???

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2016, 12:36:00 PM »
Bernie certainly did more than Hillary to appeal to blacks.  (probably should not even have bothered at all).  What did Hillary do?  Nothing.

She barely campaigned at all in the South where the dumb blacks are.

Again, why are blacks unable to process information?  That IS what it comes down to.

No he didn't. His own campaign staff doesn't even believe that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2016, 12:50:40 PM »
Once again, it was  a campaign. It's not incumbent on other voters to seek out information on a candidate because YOU like him. It was his job to get his message out to voters. How is this so difficult for you to understand?   ???
???

So Bernie has to go door to door?  Blacks really are that stupid that they don't wish to participate in their own elections and democracy?  Just as I thought, they want to be spoon fed everything like children, like victims.

They get most of their information from horrible sources like Camoonity leaders, Black Churches, Other black morons, Black friends, Black websites, Black TV shows.  They really are stupid just as you made clear.

Blacks don't want to do anything other than wait for a handout or wait for someone to "convince and Bamboozle" them.  Pathetic!

What do blacks want other than to destroy themselves and everything else around them?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2016, 12:54:33 PM »
What don't you understand that dumb ass blacks have the SAME access to the SAME info as whites regarding the election.  Could it be that whites are more intelligent and more willing to actually participate in their democracy and are curious and concerned enough to research and listen and make informed decisions whereas blacks are more concerned about putting rims on their 89 Chevy Caprice?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2016, 12:58:37 PM »
???

So Bernie has to go door to door?  Blacks really are that stupid that they don't wish to participate in their own elections and democracy?  Just as I thought, they want to be spoon fed everything like children, like victims.

Once again, it was a campaign. At certain points, he literally did go door to door, promoting his platform and policies.

And once again, you are clearly in the grips of a maniacal PMS frenzy, because  it doesn't make sense that in one series of posts you complain about blacks being so stupid we ruined the election by participating in it and now you are whining about us being so stupid that we don't wish to participate in our own elections and democracy.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2016, 01:00:38 PM »
Once again, it was a campaign. At certain points, he literally did go door to door, promoting his platform and policies.

And once again, you are clearly in the grips of a maniacal PMS frenzy, because  it doesn't make sense that in one series of posts you complain about blacks being so stupid we ruined the election by participating in it and now you are whining about us being so stupid that we don't wish to participate in our own elections and democracy.  ::)
I am failing to understand your black bullshit?  What information was kept from them that they could not make an informed choice?   ???  Whites did not have any extra or additional information about his policies than blacks.  Do you deny this?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2016, 01:01:34 PM »
What don't you understand that dumb ass blacks have the SAME access to the SAME info as whites regarding the election.  Could it be that whites are more intelligent and more willing to actually participate in their democracy and are curious and concerned enough to research and listen and make informed decisions whereas blacks are more concerned about putting rims on their 89 Chevy Caprice?

Pure idiocy. You're talking about politically involved people who supported a candidate who campaigned for their vote. You're talking about a candidate who did not have support from a community he virtually ignored.