Author Topic: Jay Cutler responds to haters  (Read 10806 times)

yates fan

• Getbig III
Re: Jay Cutler responds to haters
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2013, 08:59:25 AM »
chad has been writing for months now how he has been prepping jay.so did jay fire him recently?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2013, 09:06:02 AM »
Actually it was Jay who stated something along the lines that he would never compete after the age of 35 or something like that in a magazine years ago...Basically calling anyone at his level crazy for doing so...Now here he is at 40ish years old with screaming kidneys still going at it...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Jay responds to haters
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2013, 09:07:28 AM »
training at 01.45 in the morning, dumb twat.

how's your training coming along hot stuff?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2013, 10:57:35 AM »
He will never win another O.

ukjeff

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2013, 10:58:57 AM »
how's your training coming along hot stuff?

Same as normal mate.
Get in and get done, no need to get carried away doing too much.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2013, 11:03:02 AM »
Same as normal mate.
true, are you doing cardio?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2013, 11:12:57 AM »
Same as normal mate.

how's your diet ;D

i cut out the 3 sandwich/fry combo from mickey d's

no need to force feed

andyshawads

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2013, 01:02:04 PM »
chad has been writing for months now how he has been prepping jay.so did jay fire him recently?

Never started..they talked about it late last yr but then Jay said himself on md he wasn't working with anyone..in an interview about a month ago

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2013, 01:09:01 PM »
I stand by my prediction. 

which is?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2013, 01:26:29 PM »
which is?

He backs out.

I also predicted he wasn't doing it. Not so sure now, but we'll see.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2013, 05:16:03 PM »
Kai will defeat him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2013, 05:23:55 PM »
I've always said, we will never see jay on the competitive stage again.  Just my prediction.  Maybe I'm wrong, who knows. 

I just think he will have to choose - love for competition, or making a gigantic pile of $$$ in the coming years.  A poor olympia showing and all those numbers dry up.

Or, I'm referring to what king RONNIE COLEMAN said.  He admitted it was very hard for him to face getting old and not having that kind of muscle any more.  He said Jay is going to diet down and suddenly realize, in the last weeks before the show, that he is just going to be SERIOUSLY outmuscled by the competition.

I don't consider myself to be a HATER.  Jay is one of the greatest Bbers of our generation, probably second only to Ronnie over the last decade or so.  He's one of the best.  But age is age is age.   Maybe he doesn't consider it to be an option yet - but dieted down, Kai and Phil are going to have two more inches of arm muscle and 6 more inches of thigh muscle.  THat's just nature.  Jay is SMART.  I don't think he'll let himself be embarrassed standing next to those guys if he can't bring it.  No way.

Jay = one of the best ever.  Respect.  But probably not going to be able to come close to Kai and Phil level, or even branch and others for that matter. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2013, 05:44:21 PM »
I've always said, we will never see jay on the competitive stage again.  Just my prediction.  Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.  

I just think he will have to choose - love for competition, or making a gigantic pile of $$$ in the coming years.  A poor olympia showing and all those numbers dry up.

Or, I'm referring to what king RONNIE COLEMAN said.  He admitted it was very hard for him to face getting old and not having that kind of muscle any more.  He said Jay is going to diet down and suddenly realize, in the last weeks before the show, that he is just going to be SERIOUSLY outmuscled by the competition.

I don't consider myself to be a HATER.  Jay is one of the greatest Bbers of our generation, probably second only to Ronnie over the last decade or so.  He's one of the best.  But age is age is age.   Maybe he doesn't consider it to be an option yet - but dieted down, Kai and Phil are going to have two more inches of arm muscle and 6 more inches of thigh muscle.  THat's just nature.  Jay is SMART.  I don't think he'll let himself be embarrassed standing next to those guys if he can't bring it.  No way.

Jay = one of the best ever.  Respect.  But probably not going to be able to come close to Kai and Phil level, or even branch and others for that matter.  
no question about it you are 100% dead wrong, he will be on stage at the O, this is not even up for debate, Nothing will stop him like you claim

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2013, 06:33:57 PM »
I'm afraid jay will get a horrible placing and with his recent divorce, depression will lead him to quit bbíng for good, and turn fat ass.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2013, 06:38:00 PM »
no question about it you are 100% dead wrong, he will be on stage at the O, this is not even up for debate, Nothing will stop him like you claim

hey you could be right :) 

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2013, 06:48:34 PM »

I agree with you. Jay's a professional and he has publicly commited numerous times.

I will say Rob's last post is a good argument though. I just don't agree.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2013, 06:51:55 PM »
I agree with you. Jay's a professional and he has publicly commited numerous times.

I will say Rob's last post is a good argument though. I just don't agree.

See, LAST YEAR it was the exact same thing.  Jay had the biceps surgery in February, and assured people all year "I'm still doing the O!"

I was one of the LONE voices saying "oh, he's not gonna be ready, no way he'll compete" and it ended up being the case.

I'm not hating - it's smart business.  There are casual fans (that buy the bulk of supplements, I'd guess) that'll just read some quick mention of "Jay sustained a last minute injury in 2013, but he's READY FOR WAR" at the 2014 Olympia!  Showdown of all showdowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

granted, I'm jaded :)  I'm a cynic and I'm always looking for that sneaky move when people have a motive and lay the groundwork for it.  I'm probably wrong.  But hey, it's a cheesy gossip board, it's what we do here.  it's not hating, tho.  I'm saying he's too SMART to compete and get owned by 2nd tier guys.  He'll be 3 weeks out and what Ronnie said will make sense. 

AVBG

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2013, 07:06:28 PM »
I've always said, we will never see jay on the competitive stage again.  Just my prediction.  Maybe I'm wrong, who knows. 

I just think he will have to choose - love for competition, or making a gigantic pile of $$$ in the coming years.  A poor olympia showing and all those numbers dry up.

Or, I'm referring to what king RONNIE COLEMAN said.  He admitted it was very hard for him to face getting old and not having that kind of muscle any more.  He said Jay is going to diet down and suddenly realize, in the last weeks before the show, that he is just going to be SERIOUSLY outmuscled by the competition.

I don't consider myself to be a HATER.  Jay is one of the greatest Bbers of our generation, probably second only to Ronnie over the last decade or so.  He's one of the best.  But age is age is age.   Maybe he doesn't consider it to be an option yet - but dieted down, Kai and Phil are going to have two more inches of arm muscle and 6 more inches of thigh muscle.  THat's just nature.  Jay is SMART.  I don't think he'll let himself be embarrassed standing next to those guys if he can't bring it.  No way.

Jay = one of the best ever.  Respect.  But probably not going to be able to come close to Kai and Phil level, or even branch and others for that matter. 

Hater

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2013, 07:10:02 PM »
Hater

I think derrick rose was smart for sitting out in 2013.

he was kicking ass in practice, CERTAINLY ready to return before the playoffs.  But he wasn't at 100%.

his contract is guaranteed in NBA, but his endorsements are $260 mil with Adidas alone.  Long-term matters. 

Cutler's goals are what dictates this.   Compete vs Cashing in

Maybe I'm a pessimist for saying Jay is more about leaving on top (well, #2 in the world) and riding that for 5 years, as opposed to Ronnie, who got a gift 4th and guest posed and got worse and worse.  Maybe I'm wrong and don't know anything.  But hey, someone has to play the village idiot, why not me?  :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2013, 07:20:25 PM »
who parted way's craptech or jay??

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2013, 09:09:47 AM »
I thought he was doing some sort of cable pulldown for back, then he said he was doing abs. Nice form.
S

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2013, 09:18:20 AM »
How they used to train. Hard and heavy with volume. Very little machines, no air conditioning and no 45 degree leg press back then. These guys today wouldn't last a day in their shoes. What you see in the video is a real bodybuilding gym. The only other one that I've seen here in the US that would be close is Metro flex in Arlington.

Quoted for truth!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2013, 09:28:34 AM »
I thought he was doing some sort of cable pulldown for back, then he said he was doing abs. Nice form.
It actually is perfect form, the range of motion for abs is very minimal and a longer stride is the wrong way. HTH

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2013, 10:08:41 AM »
It actually is perfect form, the range of motion for abs is very minimal and a longer stride is the wrong way. HTH
He was mostly moving the weight with his lats. Watch it again.
S

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2013, 10:17:41 AM »
when jay got 2nd in 2001, he said he would retire within 5 years

E
E